SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear friends,

Here is my brief story which I want to share with you guys so that who get rejected for some reason have some hope to get them back in process. Although my case was relatively easy, I and my family faced a tough time coping with it.

My application was rejected and my eCas turned to decision made on 15/4/2010. When I received a letter of rejection @ after 2 weeks, I realized that there is a mistake by VO in the calculation of my IELTS points. Immediately next day on 28th April 2010, I wrote a letter to CHC and made them aware of their mistake. I sent the letter by email, by fax and courier the originals. I didn’t receive any immediate reply so I sent them reminder after a month again, but no reply. In the month of June, 28, when I enquired about the status of my application I received a reply from CHC which says..

“…..This refers to your E-mail below concerning the review of your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

Your file is with the reviewing officer at this time. Once the review is completed we will send you a letter concerning the decision of your file. Please note however, as the processing of your file has been completed, it is not a priority at this time as we have many other files in process awaiting finalization….”

I was happy because there was some hope. I did not contact CHC until November 2010, fearing the VO may get pissed off and it will impact my case negatively. Meanwhile, my employment contract was expired in the month of May 2010; thank God I got it renewed. So I just kept waiting until November 2010 when I received new passports for my 2 sons.(since they were expired in Sept, 2010). I took this opportunity and sent an update email to CHC informing about new passports and send them scanned copy. Believe me, it was a wake-up call for CHC, after 2 weeks, on 23 November 2010, my case turned to “In process” and now on 3rd December 2010, I got the medical request.

Along with medical they have requested following –
-An updated employment letter
-New PCCs for the current country of residents for me and my wife
- I have to fill up Schedule 1 and additional family information form again
-Pay the RPRF

I am very much thankful to the forum members for their continues guidance and support.

I have one question-
RPRF is Can $ 490 each for me and my wife. Total Can. $980. There is no RPRF for two dependent children ( 12 years, 10 years old) who are traveling with me? Because CHC has asked me to pay RPRF for me and my wife, not for children.

Regards
SISH7255

S

shibuya

SISH,
Congrats and keep the HOPE alive. The kids RPRF only needs to be paid if they are 18 and above.

Regards,
Shibuya

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Thank you very much Shibuya. I always apprecite your responses.

Regards,

SISH7255

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations mate. I will be well with you and your family.

See you in Canada. 8)

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Wonderful story of patience,perservance and hope.

Ig

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is a great inspiring news to others, wish you the best of luck in the rest of the process.

Dreamerchasingreality

Aug 19, 2010
congratulations !!!
So glad your perseverent efforts are bearing fruits ...happy for you....

SISH7255 said:
Dear friends,

Here is my brief story which I want to share with you guys so that who get rejected for some reason have some hope to get them back in process. Although my case was relatively easy, I and my family faced a tough time coping with it.

My application was rejected and my eCas turned to decision made on 15/4/2010. When I received a letter of rejection @ after 2 weeks, I realized that there is a mistake by VO in the calculation of my IELTS points. Immediately next day on 28th April 2010, I wrote a letter to CHC and made them aware of their mistake. I sent the letter by email, by fax and courier the originals. I didn't receive any immediate reply so I sent them reminder after a month again, but no reply. In the month of June, 28, when I enquired about the status of my application I received a reply from CHC which says..

“.....This refers to your E-mail below concerning the review of your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

Your file is with the reviewing officer at this time. Once the review is completed we will send you a letter concerning the decision of your file. Please note however, as the processing of your file has been completed, it is not a priority at this time as we have many other files in process awaiting finalization....”

I was happy because there was some hope. I did not contact CHC until November 2010, fearing the VO may get pissed off and it will impact my case negatively. Meanwhile, my employment contract was expired in the month of May 2010; thank God I got it renewed. So I just kept waiting until November 2010 when I received new passports for my 2 sons.(since they were expired in Sept, 2010). I took this opportunity and sent an update email to CHC informing about new passports and send them scanned copy. Believe me, it was a wake-up call for CHC, after 2 weeks, on 23 November 2010, my case turned to “In process” and now on 3rd December 2010, I got the medical request.

-Pay the RPRF

I am very much thankful to the forum members for their continues guidance and support.

I have one question-
RPRF is Can $ 490 each for me and my wife. Total Can. $980. There is no RPRF for two dependent children ( 12 years, 10 years old) who are traveling with me? Because CHC has asked me to pay RPRF for me and my wife, not for children.

Regards
SISH7255

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
SISH7255 said:
Dear friends,

My application was rejected and my eCas turned to decision made on 15/4/2010. When I received a letter of rejection @ after 2 weeks, I realized that there is a mistake by VO in the calculation of my IELTS points. Immediately next day on 28th April 2010, I wrote a letter to CHC and made them aware of their mistake. I sent the letter by email, by fax and courier the originals. I didn't receive any immediate reply so I sent them reminder after a month again, but no reply. In the month of June, 28, when I enquired about the status of my application I received a reply from CHC which says..

“.....This refers to your E-mail below concerning the review of your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

Your file is with the reviewing officer at this time. Once the review is completed we will send you a letter concerning the decision of your file. Please note however, as the processing of your file has been completed, it is not a priority at this time as we have many other files in process awaiting finalization....”

-Pay the RPRF

I have one question-

Regards
SISH7255
Dear Sikander Bhai,

CONGRATULATIONS to you. It is all God Almighty's grace and the blessings of your elders that has resulted in the triumph of your perserverance and faith.

I am personally very happy to know the success of your case and God willing everything will sail smooth now onwards.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on this revival and restoration; you're destined for Canada!

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
Congratulations... Indeed, this is truly a Success story...

Have a happy and prosperous life in Canada..

... and God Bless to all of us who keep our faith and hope to be granted of PR...

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
Hi SISH
Congratulations !!!
Your story gives hope to all applicants who have been waiting

Good luck in Canada!!!

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
SISH7255 said:
Dear friends,

-Pay the RPRF

I have one question-

Regards
SISH7255
Congrats bro.
asyousuf