Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 14, 2013
LANDED..........
July 13, 2013 at Pearson Airport
hi friends..
I have received the refusal letter....the reason they said was that they were not convinced that that I have ever worked in the current organization or previous organizations...while I have sent each and every document...appointment letters, experience letters, relieving letters from previous companies, form 16 of Tax, ITRs filed, recognition letters...and I sent all the original documents....then why did they do this, they did not even conducted the employment verification....then why?

2 years of long wait, all the efforts of collecting documents, IELTS, case filing, etc...everything wasted....lot of money wasted.

god this is sick...it is killing me...I am shattered...I have never thought that it will end this way...

it is very much clear that they are just rejecting pre june applications

Pls suggest someone....what should I do...my case was genuine..I cannot afford to hire a lawyer...what should I do now...

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
dear same is with my case i am oct2009 4131,applicant,IP direct change into DM.today received refusal letter that duties not match.is it the same reply in ur case?

Cindrella

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-04-2010 1st AOR
AOR Received.
24-8-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
27-4-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sorry to hear about this...

What is ur e-cas status

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
situations that lead to ur refusal

1) they did contact ur reference and got negative remarks

2) backround checks reveled some errors / not able to verify ur position in that organisation

3) r ur VO made some harsh decision but this one is very rare...but u should prefer to appeal aganist ur case along with supporting documents

satwant08

Jun 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
June 12, 2010
AOR Received.
September 9, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS Done
Med's Request
Jan 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 5, 2013, RPRF encashed March 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 14, 2013
LANDED..........
July 13, 2013 at Pearson Airport
but they did not made any background employment checks....because they cleared mentioned in their refusal letter that they will refund the application money....which means they did not find the case eligible for processing because on going through the documents they were not convinced that these documents proved my employment experience (whereas all the necessary documents were submitted, that too in original)....this is my interpretation of the refusal letter...

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
satwant08 said:
but they did not made any background employment checks....because they cleared mentioned in their refusal letter that they will refund the application money....which means they did not find the case eligible for processing because on going through the documents they were not convinced that these documents proved my employment experience (whereas all the necessary documents were submitted, that too in original)....this is my interpretation of the refusal letter...
dear same in my refusl letter they mentionrd about fee refusal it means they r not satisfied by the experince letter which i have provided.have u heard about our NOC will come again in NOC list 4131 in july 2012?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satwant08 said:
Well this is really strange. First time I am hearing that they did not accept the case because they thought its not eligible. Did you get eligibility (AOR) from Nova Scotia?. If you have every thing genuine and you did work for this job you can go to court. This option will suit you the best. You have good chances.

Thanks

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
r u sure about ur reference person becoz i heard in many cases that they given some info that r not pleasing for vo...check that first

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi :

Could we know about your IELTS exam results?????

please, you will help me decide why they refused my application too. I am 4131 applicant......changed from IP with RBVO details....to DM....no refusal letter til now...

thx

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Louay said:
Hi :

please, you will help me decide why they refused my application too. I am 4131 applicant......changed from IP with RBVO details....to DM....no refusal letter til now...

thx
no dear they just sent my and my spouse original educational documents.no ielts results no police certificate.when u apply?

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Louay said:
Hi :

thx
They have refused his/her application because job duties didn't match to those on HRSDC website. Have you written correct job duties on your experience letter?

Thanks

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@satwant/MHMLHR,

This is really very sad to know that ur application has not been approved.

What surprises is the fact that the application was refused without being given any chance to explain ur position. This is possible that Vo could not make his/her own iintinctive judgement.A humen error can not be ruled out under the circumstances. Nonetheless,this is against the law of natural justice.

If u are pretty sure about the correctness of ur supporting docs,an appeal can be filed. God willing reversal of decision may emerg. Please,send PM to QORAX,KANEMAN,MITALI,LEON,the senior members of the forum for guidance.I am sure ,u will get a workable solution to ur problem.
God bless u.
parhar51