Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
Dont know what to make of the Decision made status im no expert.

drsaini

Jan 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ jo
u were asked 2 update ur documents while sara was never asked for same.so u r safe

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
I didnt get an update request the only thing i got close to that was a request of payment for my baby that was born in 2010

drsaini said:
@ jo
u were asked 2 update ur documents while sara was never asked for same.so u r safe

drsaini

Jan 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok.but ur timeline mentioned doc request 2009.so i thought so.anyways i wish u d best.may u get ur PR soon

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
The documents that were requested were education certificates, birth certificates, bank statements etc.

drsaini said:
ok.but ur timeline mentioned doc request 2009.so i thought so.anyways i wish u d best.may u get ur PR soon

drsaini

Jan 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes that is usually same what is asked during request to update documents:proof of funds ie bank statements,police certificates and previous job details after the date of applying,dependent's information: education details.
the visa officer cud have additionally asked you to submit birth certificates and education documents ,to clear his doubts

maiky4u

Dec 26, 2012
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Did you ever check your CAIPS notes before that CIC was aware that you have filed a case against them in court. I am not sure but it can be the case that your CAIPS notes is not yet linked with your court case and CIC has not updated that you have a case against them so they have unknowingly changed your ecas status to decision made. Time will clear the confusion I suppose... We need to know when your lawyer filed a court case how he had presented you in Federal court and how CIC looks at the files for which court case has been launched ? Thanks
Ho can i check my Caips ?
Plz help

Sabiha Nazli

Nov 12, 2012
Hi,

I am Sabiha from Pakistan. I applied my case in Dec, 2006. I sent all required documents copies with my application. and keep updating Immigration office regarding my Jobs and IELTS results. Now my application status changed from in process to decision changed without asking any documents,medical and interview. I think it's a bad news for and they will terminate my application.

Could anybody update me regarding this change of application status. From where I could get my time line.

Waiting anxiously for kind support of forum.

Sabiha Nazli

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Sabiha Nazli said:
Hi,

I am Sabiha from Pakistan. I applied my case in Dec, 2006. I sent all required documents copies with my application. and keep updating Immigration office regarding my Jobs and IELTS results. Now my application status changed from in process to decision changed without asking any documents,medical and interview. I think it's a bad news for and they will terminate my application.

Could anybody update me regarding this change of application status. From where I could get my time line.

Sabiha Nazli
You may have to join law suit as soon as possible as all pre-2008 applicants are subject to act passed in July 2012, so I recommend to follow the FSW litigation forum in this you will find all the details of lawyers the fee is CAD 500 and the deadline is 9 January 2012 so act fast. I am also 2005 applicant from Pakistan and joined Bellissiom Law Group in August 2012. An important hearing will be on 14 to 16 January 2012.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maiky4u said:
Ho can i check my Caips ?
Plz help
Hi!

To order CAIPS go to this link. Thanks

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t99210.0.html

If you want to order CAIPS on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sabiha Nazli said:
Hi,

Sabiha Nazli
Hi Sabiha!

Were you ever asked for any updated documents after you filed your application ? Have you ever ordered CAIPS notes? When your application was transferred from Islamabad to London office? You can see that in your ECAS. At the moment many of PRE FEB 2008 applicants status is "decision made".

If your visa office is London you can send them urgent email and ask about your status, their email is

London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

and if your visa office is Islamabad you can send them urgent email and ask about your status, their email is

Islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

If you have read this thread you might have already known about the law which was passed on June 29, 2012 that those PRE FEB 2008 for which application decision wasn't taken before March 2012, their applications will be terminated and fees refunded.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442C.asp

Thanks

Sabiha Nazli

Nov 12, 2012
Dear,

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, in Aug 2009 they asked me whether I am still interested in immigration or not. I remained in-touch with them and updating them regarding my job changes and my IELTS scores.

In-light of your suggestion I will write to London visa office soon.

Lets see what will come out from the box. Please cross your fingers for better outcomes.

Best regards

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sabiha Nazli said:
Dear,

Thanks for your prompt response. Yes, in Aug 2009 they asked me whether I am still interested in immigration or not. I remained in-touch with them and updating them regarding my job changes and my IELTS scores.

In-light of your suggestion I will write to London visa office soon.

Lets see what will come out from the box. Please cross your fingers for better outcomes.

Best regards
Hi!

In Aug 2009 did they also ask for updated docs or only they asked that you are interested or not? Because if they had asked for updated docs then you don't come in list of rejected applicants. My best wishes for you and keeping fingers crossed for you. Thanks

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
cocknbull said:
Hi!

In Aug 2009 did they also ask for updated docs or only they asked that you are interested or not? Because if they had asked for updated docs then you don't come in list of rejected applicants. My best wishes for you and keeping fingers crossed for you. Thanks
@cocknbull,
Asslam-o-Alaikum,,,brother u can read my timeline as mentioned,,my application was transferred from ibd to ldn in jan,2011.
As well as Sabiha i also sent my complete docs with application i/c ielts.In Dec2008 i got a letter asking my continued interest to migrate to canada.
Brother mine status also changed to D.M,,my lawyer is Bellissimo.
Please help us to know why the Decision has been made for max 2006 and 2007 applicants.
Best Regards
jevan
islamabad.