+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made help --- Manila Embassy

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anrebama said:
@ ianpogi

Thanks for giving me an idea on what to expect.
So my husband's ECAS notification is most likely like everybody else, but could it be a refused decision? Btw, about the seminars, does it mean that he doesnt really need to attend the COA seminar? Only the PDOS would do?

Thanks again for replyin to my post, really appreciate it.

I hope his Visa would arrive soon.
Congratulations on your visa.
Regarding the DM in ecas, as to what i've read in some thread, if the ecas does not have "medicals done" in the entry that could mean something, however if "medicals done" is in the entry it means it's all good.

Some of our members here did not attend the COA. I myself was not planning to attend coz my first reservation is July 26 but somehow, they were able to squeeze us to an earlier date before our flight so we decided we will attend. July 8 is our seminar in COA. Yes, PDOS alone will do.

God Bless to us all.....

anrebama

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27, 2010
File Transfer...
March 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2010 - Received on July 22
LANDED..........
PDOS July28 - Landed on Aug.10,2010
@ianpogi

That's a relief, it has medical exams received in his DM status. I shouldnt be worrying too much by now. All we have to do is to wait for the mail. I booked him a flight (PAL-AC) on August 10th, do you think its enough time for him to get everything done?! Besides its the earliest flight that my agent could give me.

Oh okay so u will be able to attend the COA, where are u here i canada - if u dont mind me askin - im so happy that you get to be with ur family soon. Anyway Do you have to make an appointment on PDOS or walk ins are allowed? Where is it located? Does the visa package has instructions on what to have done before leaving?

God Bless.

R

ralphrazel

miyaka said:
hi evryone I new in this forum I am active at the other imigration forum....

My ecas change to decision made last June 22,2010 but until now I havent recieve my visa package Im hoping I will get it next week. I already read some of the post here and got a dm and recieved their visas for almost two weeks I guess I need to set my mind that i will get my visa within two weeks....but I still hope I will get my visa package next week..Coz today i guess no office Its Canaday Day :(

heres my time line:

11/09 sent CIC-M
12/09 sponsor aproved
12/09 inprocess manila
01/10 AOR,old/new PP, all NSO docs
02/10 proof rel,NBI/other docs
03/10 sent docs
06/22/10 DECISION MADE
@MIYAKA
Alam mo kami ganyan din kagaya sa iyo. Ang weird nga eh. DM na ang status ng mother ko sa ECAS eh even before pa lang siya mag settle ng RPRF. And last June 25 may nareceive na siyang letter for the interview sa July 14. Eh ung iba sabi sa thread dapat after pa lang nun saka pa lang mag change ang status mo sa ECAS to DM. Ang weird talaga ng ECAS namin. Wel for now, hintay na lang talaga kami matapos ang interview ng mom and then we'll see.

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ anrebama

They have to reserve a schedule for PDOS. You should advice them now to do it online otherwise they might not get a schedule before their booked flight. When I reserved a schedule for seminar at CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) online on June 25, the earliest date available is July 13 (just to give you an idea). And yes, the visa package has instructions for PDOS.

My wife is in Montreal.

anrebama

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27, 2010
File Transfer...
March 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oh ok i thought that they accept walk-in applicants.
Thanks ill let him know that..

But il a lil bit confused, i checked the CFO website today for PDOS, read the instructions ans stuff, it says the that they have a schedule for canada mon-fri in the morning and the fee is 400, how come its different from the one i read before, the old info o had was tues&fri only and the fee is 650.. What would be the true scheds and fees? is the other one a fraud - the old info i had?

dingcon

Sep 20, 2009
Here's mine.........
malapit na ako!.....

I just checked the site and read this..don't know when the decisiopn has been made but will wait for the letter or confirmation from the embassy there in Manila..

We started processing your application on July 30, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Jhen1120

Jun 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-03-2010
Congratulations Dingcon!
It means, wait for your visa! it's in your way already!

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ anrebama

Schedule for PDOS at CFO is mon-fri 9:30am-12:00pm and the fee is P400. Other info about PDOS you read in other thread or page with different details could be fraud.

anrebama

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27, 2010
File Transfer...
March 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@ ianpogi

Nku it might be a fraud nga!!! I checked out the online reservation, its all full until the last week of July (thanks for letting me know that its a lil bit difficult to get a schedule right away) , i wanna make an appointment on the 30th, kaso im not sure if the visa would arrive before that. Do you think itll be mailed before the 30th? Do u know someone here na natagalan ang Visa and umabot ng 3-4weeks before mareceive? we had decision made last july1st.. sana dumating na in a week or two..

Good Luck to us all!
GODSPEED

anrebama

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-M & Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 27, 2010
File Transfer...
March 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
scofield023 said:
friends,

how do you inquire the status of your application at the canadian embassy in manila?

thanks
Based on what i know is that they wouldnt entertain u within or if ur still in the standard processing time (which is 6 months) from the date of the completed application. You can somehow check it online at cic.gc.ca

faithinGod

Jun 23, 2010
Hi Everyone here...please help give some opinion.....
My applications says started processing January 7,2010. I just sent NBI clearance last june 15,2010 as they requested. Do you think its okey to inquire my application status now in person to CIC Manila? Its been 6 months already. I sent the passport and all other requested documents first week of february 2010. please please i need an advice...
Thanks and God bless...............

Jhen1120

Jun 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-03-2010
@FaithinGod,
Is your application is like Family class sponsorship? Yeah, it's okey to inquire since your application is 6mos. already. If you are in Spouse sponsorship, you can call the MP in your area so the MP will ask the CIC-Manila what is the status of your application. I don't think CIC-Manila will entertain personally, you will just fill up forms there and drop it in the box. So, start moving now, do the things that you think is right.

God bless us all!

coolvolkz

Jun 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
AOR Received.
01-20-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
Hi Guys,

I also received a DM status last July 1 and I have some questions:

• My wife is already a canadian ccitizen, do I need to attend both Guidance and Counseling and PDOS?
  • If Guidance and Counseling only, do I need to register or walk-in is allowed because it's so hard to contact CFO since I live in Bulacan and I'm using a cellphone?
  • What do I need to bring(documents etc) in the seminar

Thanks,
boks

sandy78

Star Member
Sep 10, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2010-to Manila
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2010
Med's Done....
March 16, 2010
Passport Req..
May13,2010
LANDED..........
aug 21, 2010
faithinGod said:
Hi Everyone here...please help give some opinion.....
My applications says started processing January 7,2010. I just sent NBI clearance last june 15,2010 as they requested. Do you think its okey to inquire my application status now in person to CIC Manila? Its been 6 months already. I sent the passport and all other requested documents first week of february 2010. please please i need an advice...
Thanks and God bless...............
@ faithinGod

6months was to long. Better to fax the embassy stating your concern. You can find their fax no. in their website www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/ or thru this, Immigration Fax: (63-2) 843-1094/1096, 857-9176/77.

If you come in person to CIC manila, they are not going to entertain you. instead, you will be ask to write down your concern in a ready made form.

Gudluck to us all.