+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made (April-2010 Applicant)

navi1234

Nov 22, 2011
We received your application for permanent residence on April 30, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. " I got this response today itself after 18 months of appying in April 2010.

I got my 2nd AOR in December after i sent my full documents. Is it possible to directly go from Application Received to Decision Made .What does this ECAS status mean??

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read simillar post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-shows-decision-made-i-hope-its-a-bug-t88791.0.html

OMM

navi1234 said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. " I got this response today itself after 18 months of appying in April 2010.

I got my 2nd AOR in December after i sent my full documents. Is it possible to directly go from Application Received to Decision Made .What does this ECAS status mean??

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
navi1234 said:

Dear Friend,

Don't worry. Many forum members are experiencing the same think. So, it is most likely to be a system bug. It will get corrected shortly.

In genuine terms, Decision Made before Medical Request is rejection.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
same with mine too. Today my e-case is changed to decision made..Hope it is a system bug...

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my story as follow (NOC 4121, 2nd AOR issued in March 2011):

Episode I: In Sept 2011, I got "Decision made" with the details:

"We received your application for permanent residence in April, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

In such unclear and uneasy circumstance (no receipt of any kind of letter as said above from CIC), I decided to send an Specific Case Enquiry to VO S'pore mid Oct 2011 and very quickly received their reply as under..

Episode 2:
"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

Episode 3: to be updated upon further info from VO..

Hope it could help somehow.

Goodluck for all of us.

Cheers,
Frank Lee

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Applied in April 2010 & AOR 1 in May 2010

There used to be 1 link of "Application Received" only with single line inside of "Application received in May 2010"

On 22-11-11 my E-CAS also had the first ever activity i.e. what you all guys are experiencing.

2nd Link was added above the old one i.e. "Decision Made" with 3 lines.

* Application received on May 2010

* We sent mail to you in August 2010. Please expect delay

* A decision had been made. Office will contact you regarding decision

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navi1234 said:

KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hello Frankle07,

What is the email ID where you sent this specific Enquiry? Please let me know. I want to drop an email from my side..I already sent one Mail by post but didn't get any response yet. IS there no limit to send inquery?

Thanks
Mona

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navi1234 said:

Which visa office you send documents ?

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014

leoroyal23

Nov 23, 2011
Same here.

We received your application for permanent residence in April, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Frankle07

Apr 6, 2011
Hi mkdhaliwal,

I used the official email of VO S'pore: <re-singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>. they gave me reply very quickly. Pls. go ahead to ask them about your case. Goodluck.

Frank Lee

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Thanks Frankle07 and leoroyal23 ...