+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made after Test?

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
PN Roy said:
Hi all,
My oath date is July 7, 2015 (Montreal) but somebody said July 7, 2015 was cancelled and new date is July 14, 2015. Can anybody help about this matter?
Hi Im from Montreal as well. Oath taking will be on July 15 at Hotel Marriott 1pm. Congrats to you :)

xsgv4

Jun 29, 2015
Hello Puzzled, when did you write your test? I wrote mine on may 28th, ecas changed to decision made two days after, then changed back to in process and hasnt changed from in process since.

Congrats btw :)

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
xsgv4 said:
Hello Puzzled, when did you write your test? I wrote mine on may 28th, ecas changed to decision made two days after, then changed back to in process and hasnt changed from in process since.

Thanks...I took the test last MAY 15. then my ecas changed from IN PROCESS to Decision Made just last wednesday, then after 2 DAYS its written We send a letter July 2. So today, JULY 6 received the oath taking invitation letter by post. Dont worry you will receive your letter soon. Good luck.!

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
Thanks...I took the test last MAY 15. then my ecas changed from IN PROCESS to Decision Made just last wednesday, then after 2 DAYS its written We send a letter July 2. So today, JULY 6 received the oath taking invitation letter by post. Dont worry you will receive your letter soon. Good luck.!
Congratulations! Are you a 2014 or 2015 applicant? I did my exam June 23rd and it showed decision Made 6 days after. I'm in Montreal as well ( didn't receive my post today yet as it comes in the afternoon in my area, hoping in the next 2 hours to receive something)

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
cedarjet said:
Congratulations! Are you a 2014 or 2015 applicant? I did my exam June 23rd and it showed decision Made 6 days after. I'm in Montreal as well ( didn't receive my post today yet as it comes in the afternoon in my area, hoping in the next 2 hours to receive something)
Thank you. I'am October 2014 applicant. If it shows DM on your ecas, the next line is "We sent a letter.. etc... "You should have something like that, then you can expect the mail after a week. Good luck to you and hope you will receive it soon.

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUZZLED said:
Thank you. I'am October 2014 applicant. If it shows DM on your ecas, the next line is "We sent a letter.. etc... "You should have something like that, then you can expect the mail after a week. Good luck to you and hope you will receive it soon.
thanks! actually I'm not expecting that line, since all letters I'm receiving are by email! anyway hopefully it's soon

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
I finally got my Oath invitation letter today. Yes!!!
No mention of it on my ecas by the way.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
KrisinNS said:
I finally got my Oath invitation letter today. Yes!!!
No mention of it on my ecas by the way.
yes..some ecas are not updated.... sometimes Oath taking was done already then ecas will appear, so not to rely much on that....Good luck! :D

Livelifelarge

Jun 16, 2015
xsgv4 said:

Hi i took my test on May 27
Right after two days it changed to DM and back to inprocess a week after
It again changed back to Decision made two days ago and no update in ecas
It still reads test letter sent

Hope i will receive the oath letter soon

Hopeful One

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does it always change to "decision made" prior to receiving your oath letter in the mail?

How long of a notice do they give you for oath ceremony? I ask because I am from Saskatchewan and a few tests are happening in Saskatoon and Regina. Would they send me to Regina for oath even if my office was Saskatoon?

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful One said:
Does it always change to "decision made" prior to receiving your oath letter in the mail?

How long of a notice do they give you for oath ceremony? I ask because I am from Saskatchewan and a few tests are happening in Saskatoon and Regina. Would they send me to Regina for oath even if my office was Saskatoon?
Some people receive oath letter without the status ever changing from "ïn process", some people get "decision made" and some people get a new line saying they sent a letter -- ecas is not 100% reliable.
Your oath ceremony will definitely be within your local office area -- they'll not send you to another city for oath (at least I have never heard of that), even if you have to wait for a ceremony date to be available locally.

shahsadru007

Jul 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I wrote the test on June 01 2015 at Calgary and after two days the client on-line status was changed to decision made but, since then there is no updates and I daily check my mail for any letters received for oath ceremony. Anyone from Calgary have similar experience please comments.

Thanks

Shaun

nomadic

Apr 11, 2012
drdre said:
Nomadic, I think there are lots of applicants in Calgary. We should have our oath letters this month.
Hopefully. Please let me know when you receive yours.
Good luck.

nomadic

Apr 11, 2012
shahsadru007 said:
Hi Everyone,

I wrote the test on June 01 2015 at Calgary and after two days the client on-line status was changed to decision made but, since then there is no updates and I daily check my mail for any letters received for oath ceremony. Anyone from Calgary have similar experience please comments.

Thanks

Shaun
I wrote a test on May 8 and submitted my finger prints on the same day as requested. Still stuck at "Decision Made" for more than a month now.