Decision Made after Test?

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS just got updated.
"We sent you a letter on June 12, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." I am guessing its the oath letter. fingers crossed

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mailvdutt said:
Today i received OATH invite for 26-june-2015 at Mississauga
Ecas still states "Decision Made" since 3-june-2015.
I had the test in missauga on June 3rd as well. Did they tell you if they've reviewed your RQ at the interview? I was told that they haven't reviewed my RQ yet.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
"We sent you a letter on June 12, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." I am guessing its the oath letter. fingers crossed
I hate to say this but the oath invitation statement is a standard one... this sounds like a request for more information... but i hope i am wrong

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
Wow, you did your test 6 days later than I did and looks like you're ahead in the process again... I'm happy for you anyway :)
Haven't received anything since the test and my ecas still says "decision made" with nothing added to it.

mailvdutt

Dec 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-sep-2009
Doc's Request.
20-nov-2009
File Transfer...
25-Nov-2009
Med's Request
06-Apr-2010
Med's Done....
13-Apr-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-Apr-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-May-2010
LANDED..........
28-jul-2010
Soopergal said:
I had the test in missauga on June 3rd as well. Did they tell you if they've reviewed your RQ at the interview? I was told that they haven't reviewed my RQ yet.
My last ATIP which came on 29-may-2015 it didn't talk about RQ review started or completed. Only update in ATIP after 9 months was to Schedule test and return file back to stclair for assessment.
During interview he went through my passport and i had also created a Chart with my passport page number and date of entry and exist.Also had the USA FOIA documents for all family members.I had 15 trips to USA and 2 trips to India.
My interview went for 30 min, he went through my passport and wife passport pages.
At the end he told there are no Residency concerns and he will be approving our applications.
As per him i should expect OATH in 4 to 6 weeks.

May be RQ review happened in Mississauga between 30-april-2015 and 02-june-2015.

spetel

Nov 17, 2014
my 2 cents:

On June 2nd 2015 our file changed to "decision made".
Clicking on it did not reveal any new information - it still said we were invited to take the test.

June 15th 2015 - we got an invitation letter for ceremony.

CIC phone rep said something like if it was rejected, the status will say "rejected" and not "decision made" but he wasn't 100% sure about it.

Good luck

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spetel said:
my 2 cents:

On June 2nd 2015 our file changed to "decision made".
Clicking on it did not reveal any new information - it still said we were invited to take the test.

June 15th 2015 - we got an invitation letter for ceremony.

CIC phone rep said something like if it was rejected, the status will say "rejected" and not "decision made" but he wasn't 100% sure about it.

Good luck
Seeing this kind of info gives me hope since my ecas has been on decision made for awhile now.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept15 said:
I hate to say this but the oath invitation statement is a standard one... this sounds like a request for more information... but i hope i am wrong
How would it be possible if my status says decision made?

adil98

Jun 10, 2015
hi everybody,

my ecas status changed from decision made to inprocess. no oath letter yet.i called CIC they don't know anything about it.

Did anybody whose status changed from decision made to inprocess received oath letters.

Or is it a concern?

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adil98 said:
hi everybody,

my ecas status changed from decision made to inprocess. no oath letter yet.i called CIC they don't know anything about it.

Did anybody whose status changed from decision made to inprocess received oath letters.

Or is it a concern?
There are people in this same thread that had status go from "decision made" to "in process" and received oath letter - I wouldn't expect it to be different for you.

superadel

Jan 2, 2015
i did my citizenship test in march 24 and i check my aplication
5.Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 8, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Is that mean something?

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mailvdutt said:
My last ATIP which came on 29-may-2015 it didn't talk about RQ review started or completed. Only update in ATIP after 9 months was to Schedule test and return file back to stclair for assessment.
During interview he went through my passport and i had also created a Chart with my passport page number and date of entry and exist.Also had the USA FOIA documents for all family members.I had 15 trips to USA and 2 trips to India.
My interview went for 30 min, he went through my passport and wife passport pages.
At the end he told there are no Residency concerns and he will be approving our applications.
As per him i should expect OATH in 4 to 6 weeks.

May be RQ review happened in Mississauga between 30-april-2015 and 02-june-2015.
My interview was like 5 minutes. Officer said she is satisfied with my file. She also pointed out that my RQ response has not been reviewed yet and they will be in touch. :eek:

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superadel said:
i did my citizenship test in march 24 and i check my aplication
5.Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on June 8, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.
Is that mean something?
yeah , same thing happened to me.. Montreal as well, next day i got oath letter in mail, and a new line was added for oath invitation. my ecas was decision made a few days back.