December Application OINP

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ars999 said:
This is very significant development for people already working in Canada..
Yes, basically most of the people in Canada with a job and Canadian credential can get an extra 65 points. 265 points if the job is from NOC 00XX(after being in the job for one year).

ovidiu.d

Oct 9, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronix said:
@ovidiu.d, congratulations buddy. Did you got decision phase email?
Hi, ronix. Thanks! I. Got a decision phase email the day after I sent. The additional documents, and 3 days later I received the nomination. I have a rather complicated file, so I believe they will make decisions faster for other files.
Good luck!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

A little off topic, but just wanted to say that Express Entry has changed. Please read below.

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/11/canada-outlines-significant-changes-comprehensive-ranking-system-crs-express-entry-immigration-118652.html
My Analysis

Express Entry is time being divided into 2

FSW Inland/CEC get direct ITA with higher chance
FSW outland get higher chance with PNP. ( there will be no CEC OF FSW Inland competing for PNs now so more people to get PNP)

Fair enough. So people with Canadian education get PR in 6 months and others in 1 year. ;) ;)

It will be now interesting to see How the provinces invite FSW out land now. May be there are some more province who select from the pool or make it easy to apply.

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
bestofluck said:
Bank statements of 6 months are enough. They just want to see if you are paying any loans or installments from your account.
Yes the rules page of the bank about premature withdrawal will serve as readily transferable. while bank statements without any loan or installments will suffice unencumbered part. ;) ;)

bestofluck...thank you very much for your prompt reply

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
It was a great meeting with John McCallum. Meeting held on 09 November 2016 at Indian School of Business (ISB), Mohali, Chandigarh, India. Attended by John McCallum (Immigration minister, Canada), Laura Albanese (Immigration minister, Ontario), Lena Metlege Diab (Immigration minister, Nova Scotia).
Highlights of the meeting :
1. Canada wants more immigrants in coming months to grow their economy. And there will be rise in immigrants in future as well.
2. Canada will make it easier for International students (foreigners who study in Canada) to get PR by giving them extra points in Express entry, and reducing points from LMIA and PNP. This change coming very soon, in the matter of week(s).
3. Global talent strategy - faster processing times for High skilled immigrants in IT sector.
4. Reduction the processing time for family reunification (currently 2yrs). Change coming in few weeks.
5. Ontario PNP Entrepreneur and French speaking stream to open soon. OINP Express Entry stream to open in coming days. Working on reducing processing time.
6. Next draws will see more ITAs. 4-5 more draws till 2016 end. CIC intentionally doesn't disclose the date of draws in advance and it will remain like this.
7. Nova Scotia coming with program which will allow international students to take admissions in high schools (11th,12th standard) directly after 10th standard before taking admissions in colleges/ universities

List of all videos:
1. https://youtu.be/JZPnFqST6rc
2. https://youtu.be/T9BAf1L8ock
3. https://youtu.be/XRXvk3FHUuU
4. https://youtu.be/Z_9BHFjFoHY

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Nothing related to french speaking. I am disappoint.

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
The OINP French Speaking Skilled Workers Stream is still opened as at today...

Human Capital is closed since mid of Feb 2016... but for Entrepreneurship and French, they are still accepting, because they have not reached their quota for 2016...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Cecinland198715 said:
Guys !! what is the success ratio of getting Nomination after decision phase email.
No rejection is reported but the fact cannot be denied that those who get rejected will not like to come and update it here

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
I think if anyone gers rejected, he/she will surely update here asking for suggestions about apeal.

bestofluck said:
No rejection is reported but the fact cannot be denied that those who get rejected will not like to come and update it here

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
bestofluck said:
Bank statements of 6 months are enough. They just want to see if you are paying any loans or installments from your account.
Yes the rules page of the bank about premature withdrawal will serve as readily transferable. while bank statements without any loan or installments will suffice unencumbered part. ;) ;)
Hi,

I am a Feb 2016 OINP applicant and I also got addl doc request which includes this:

"3. Most recent bank assessment showing all assets."

I have a few doubts which if you could pls clarify:

1. Is what is mentioned above is a letter on the letter head of the bank branch certifying my bank balance as on the most recent date or something else? I don't keep FD with the bank but my savings a/c balance is enough to take care of amount that I need to keep for OINP.

2. I have two loans running for which interest and principal are being paid out of my savings a/c. One of the loans is mortagage loan for a property under construction where the loan is secured by way of mortgage in Gabor of bank and the other one is loan availed to exercise my stock options for part amount as the other part is paid from my savings a/c. In this second loan also the value of stock held and pledged to the lender is way above the amount of loan. In other words, both the loans running are secured by way of some other security and there is no direct charge or encumberance on my savings a/c.

So what doc should I submit for this? Only bank certificate confirming my balance in my
Savings a/c and wait for OINP to ask for any explanation? Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mumbai_Indians said:
Hi,

I am a Feb 2016 OINP applicant and I also got addl doc request which includes this:

"3. Most recent bank assessment showing all assets."

I have a few doubts which if you could pls clarify:

1. Is what is mentioned above is a letter on the letter head of the bank branch certifying my bank balance as on the most recent date or something else? I don't keep FD with the bank but my savings a/c balance is enough to take care of amount that I need to keep for OINP.

2. I have two loans running for which interest and principal are being paid out of my savings a/c. One of the loans is mortagage loan for a property under construction where the loan is secured by way of mortgage in Gabor of bank and the other one is loan availed to exercise my stock options for part amount as the other part is paid from my savings a/c. In this second loan also the value of stock held and pledged to the lender is way above the amount of loan. In other words, both the loans running are secured by way of some other security and there is no direct charge or encumberance on my savings a/c.

So what doc should I submit for this? Only bank certificate confirming my balance in my
Savings a/c and wait for OINP to ask for any explanation? Thanks
You just need bank statements showing balace provided your salary is more than the installment you pay for both loans.