Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
patnikrishna said:
great !
maybe a week or two for nomination at the max.
congrats others for additional documents request and the progress
nothing can assure so, mine has been in decision phase since September 16 (almost a month now), some others have been waiting for longer time.
waiting is killing me. OINP put an end to this please.

Congrats to all who got their nominations and ITAs recently

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Guys i have a question, do they ask for ECA duplicate report first and then add doq. request comes later after they have access,, or is it all in one big add doq req. mail including ECA and Bank statements and so on?.. Thanks

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
Guys i have a question, do they ask for ECA duplicate report first and then add doq. request comes later after they have access,, or is it all in one big add doq req. mail including ECA and Bank statements and so on?.. Thanks
I got an ECA request and once I submitted the ECA request(after three days), I got the call for additional documents, it may depend upon a case by case basis though.

adichourasiya

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
Received and accepted nomination today for OINP for my 7th December application. Please someone direct me to thread or Common sheet to update this also to post ITA checklist. Many thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
adichourasiya said:
Received and accepted nomination today for OINP for my 7th December application. Please someone direct me to thread or Common sheet to update this also to post ITA checklist. Many thanks.
Congrats on the nomination! You can find the post ITA process here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys,

How many stages are there after they send the AOR ?

Is there any specific timeline for each stage?

Thanks in advance.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats for all who received ITA wish you all quick and smooth process ahead. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello guys,

How many stages are there after they send the AOR ?

Is there any specific timeline for each stage?

Thanks in advance.
After AOR, your application is assessed by an investigator/analyst. This is the "your application is pending review by an investigator/analyst" or the Second stage. You can expect additional documents request/phone call in the second stage. Once this is done, it is passed to a Senior PNP officer for a decision ("Decision phase/Last stage/Not finalized yet stage"). For late November applicants and applicants after that, the time between the Second/Final Stages and the nomination is very close (from a week to a month). For early November applicants, it is much longer (6 months for my own application).

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Stanlee said:
You need to get Gift Deed executed and submit it along with proof of transfer. You can find a sample template of a Gift Deed here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gift-deed-letter-t384602.0.html
@Stanlee , in the beginning of the year I have withdrawal a big amount of money from my account and one week ago my dad put that amount back to my account after It was paid back by the person who took it. At the time OINP requests the last 6 months account statement would they have any doubts about the money? should I ask him to prepare any letter for me? I am in a panic mode as I am impatiently waiting for an update at this moment!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
s.abuhass said:
@Stanlee , in the beginning of the year I have withdrawal a big amount of money from my account and one week ago my dad put that amount back to my account after It was paid back by the person who took it. At the time OINP requests the last 6 months account statement would they have any doubts about the money? should I ask him to prepare any letter for me? I am in a panic mode as I am impatiently waiting for an update at this moment!
Yes, better to be prepared with a Gift Deed, otherwise it would look like a loan.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Yes, better to be prepared with a Gift Deed, otherwise it would look like a loan.
Not necessarily a gift deed, but maybe a LOE explaining why the money was taken out and why it was deposited again. If the same amount of money was taken out and put back in, this should be easy to explain.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
skdubai said:
Not necessarily a gift deed, but maybe a LOE explaining why the money was taken out and why it was deposited again. If the same amount of money was taken out and put back in, this should be easy to explain.
That's the truth, but may be hard to convince OINP.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
After AOR, your application is assessed by an investigator/analyst. This is the "your application is pending review by an investigator/analyst" or the Second stage. You can expect additional documents request/phone call in the second stage. Once this is done, it is passed to a Senior PNP officer for a decision ("Decision phase/Last stage/Not finalized yet stage"). For late November applicants and applicants after that, the time between the Second/Final Stages and the nomination is very close (from a week to a month). For early November applicants, it is much longer (6 months for my own application).
[/quot

Thanks Raj. That's very much informative. +1

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to everyone who have received nominations and ITAs... especially best of luck - he is singularly keeping the forums alive... cheers mate
@raj - man i really feel for you, and i know for sure your nomination is around the corner... i'm going to celebrate your nomination by having dinner at my favourite restaurant in dubai ...... :) ;D

BTW any nominations reported on wednesday ?