Med's Done....
16-12-2016

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

Got a call for from an OINP officer today, initial MS, she asked me about my previous job and also requested additional documents, the call lasted 25 mins.

Can someone please guide me for the following -

Submit pay stubs from Feb 2013 to Aug 2015. I only have pay stubs from September 2014 to August 2015 and it may not be possible to get the pay stubs for the entire period requested, what should I do?

==> Show them bank statement. It should have transaction of salary credit in your account.

Submit Form-16 (Income tax return form for India) for year 2013, 2014 and 2015. I only have Form-16 for 2015 (my bad, I never thought they were going to ask for tax return for India).

==> Search online. There should be government portal through which you may get it.

The officer explained to me that the reason she is asking for these documents is because she needs to be sure that I have completed at least one year in the job specified.

==> don't you have reference letter mentioning experience duration?

Is it okay to submit additional documents to support the case that I worked for the duration required like - Compensation statements, promotion letters, offer letter etc.

==> Yes, please. Write an LOE as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
Hodor is holding the door
Shall we assume that OINP is going to issue more, bulk NoMs before the next draw !!! Everything is shrouded in mystery.

A simple communique stating the draw would happen on XXXXXXX would be sufficient. :'( :'( :'(

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
Shall we assume that OINP is going to issue more, bulk NoMs before the next draw !!! Everything is shrouded in mystery.

A simple communique stating the draw would happen on XXXXXXX would be sufficient. :'( :'( :'(
they never communicate that

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Our "should", "would", "shall" etc. makes no difference to IRCC/OINP or their working process/protocols. They are totally autonomous.

Dentcan

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all of you who got nominations ! All the best for the draw.
Allthebest,Raj and all the seniors thank you for your valuable inputs on this forum. Please update I'm - FSW Outland (dec 4 applicant).. no intimation whatsoever from Oinp yet. Is there anyone else who hasn't got any intimation from OINP ?

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks patnikrishna and PrettyCanada for the advice.

PrettyCanada, I do have the reference letter mentioning employment period but the officer still insists she needs to be sure about my employment period, I did not ask her why she is in doubt, maybe I should have, nevertheless I will provide all documents supporting my case as well as LOE.

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
I was just able to catch hold a guy over phone (after several try last couple of days) .... and he replied my application is still in pending review by investigator analyst and hasn't move to assessment phase.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Our "should", "would", "shall" etc. makes no difference to IRCC/OINP or their working process/protocols. They are totally autonomous.
Maged/
Pretty: Cool, As applicants are we not suppose to know anything; remain in a state of uncertainty!!!

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aka5h said:
Thanks patnikrishna and PrettyCanada for the advice.

PrettyCanada, I do have the reference letter mentioning employment period but the officer still insists she needs to be sure about my employment period, I did not ask her why she is in doubt, maybe I should have, nevertheless I will provide all documents supporting my case as well as LOE.
You can mention in LOE about reference letter dates. In addition,
- Compensation/promotion letter
- Bank statement

proves that you were employed.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Maged/
Pretty: Cool, As applicants are we not suppose to know anything; remain in a state of uncertainty!!!
Yes we do. Not only immigration system, but world around us is not fair, infact it never was. To be honest there is no learning and growth when everything is ideal, fair and justified. After so much trial and tribulations, we would be proud to say that we have EARNED nomination, instead of OINP has given nomination :).

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
This wait is very difficult specially when I know that my WP is going to expire and then I will have to return home.

What are the options to stays in Canada after WP expired.
1. Apply for visitor visa - The problem in this case is that I will be job less as my Company is India based and its does not keep temporary foreign worked without Work permit. They are not in a mood to extend my work permit it seems.
2. Suppose if I get nomination before my work permit expiry and I applied for PR - Can I work in applied status in some other Canadian employer.

Need some suggestions:) Life is hell with this wait. I applied for OINP on 1st Feb and never thought that it will take 1 year.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

Got a call for from an OINP officer today, initial MS, she asked me about my previous job and also requested additional documents, the call lasted 25 mins.

Can someone please guide me for the following -

Submit pay stubs from Feb 2013 to Aug 2015. I only have pay stubs from September 2014 to August 2015 and it may not be possible to get the pay stubs for the entire period requested, what should I do?

Submit Form-16 (Income tax return form for India) for year 2013, 2014 and 2015. I only have Form-16 for 2015 (my bad, I never thought they were going to ask for tax return for India).

The officer explained to me that the reason she is asking for these documents is because she needs to be sure that I have completed at least one year in the job specified.

Is it okay to submit additional documents to support the case that I worked for the duration required like - Compensation statements, promotion letters, offer letter etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
This is very tricky to ask for such documents.

The situation is that form 16 is only asked when there is some type of TDS cut shown in your salary slip.

Solution:

If your income was not taxable in the year 2013-14 you can straight away say you did not file return because you decided not to claim refund of the TDS cut in the corresponding year.

IF your income was taxable in that year, and you have not filed a return, you need to explain why you did not file an return for the year. ( Ask any chartered accountant to get a valid explanation for this)

Rest as you said you can send other documents to prove your work in 2013-14.

Try to prove your income was below tax slab in 2013-14 and it became taxable in 2014-15.
( this is because it shows your salary slip of 2014-15 must be showing some TDS cut or they have assumed the income was taxable)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
Today's draw will be historical and most calculative. I surely feel there will be a draw today by 12.30 :D :D :D
what time is it now?