+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it's a very common question and many of us may be on the same boat on this one.
What happens when before we get an ITA, our Express Entry Profile gets expired. Consider, we haven't received the OINP Nomination and also when we get a Nomination but no ITA.
Case a- Profile Expired, Nomination Received, no ITA
Case b - Profile Expired, Nomination not received (in decision Phase), no ITA.

Do we create a new Express Entry profile, send the details to OINP via email? or, do we need to send them a post/fax to be sure?

P.S: My profile is expiring on Nov 3rd 2016 and currently my application is in Decision Phase. AOR - April 2016.
Thanks,
Mrinal

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not hear anything from ONIp after my AOR, no mails, no call.
My time line app re on 23rd dec, AOR on 21 June,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mrinal3757 said:
I know it's a very common question and many of us may be on the same boat on this one.
What happens when before we get an ITA, our Express Entry Profile gets expired. Consider, we haven't received the OINP Nomination and also when we get a Nomination but no ITA.

Do we create a new Express Entry profile, send the details to OINP via email? or, do we need to send them a post/fax to be sure?

P.S: My profile is expiring on Nov 3rd 2016 and currently my application is in Decision Phase. AOR - April 2016.
Thanks,
Mrinal
1) If you don't get an ITA before your profile expires, you have to create a new profile. There are no exceptions. You have to inform OINP and provide them with your profile details.

2) If there was a nomination on your profile, you have to request them to transfer the nomination to the new profile.

3 If there was no nomination, OINP will issue a nomination in your new profile.

Good luck and all the very best!

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
mayu2605 said:
I did not hear anything from ONIp after my AOR, no mails, no call.
My time line app re on 23rd dec, AOR on 21 June,
same here. 23rd Dec app date and 28th June AOR.
no update. I think they'll come to our timeline in a week or two.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
patnikrishna said:
same here. 23rd Dec app date and 28th June AOR.
no update. I think they'll come to our timeline in a week or two.
29 Dec app and 24 June AOR. still pending review blah blah....

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
29 Dec app and 24 June AOR. still pending review blah blah....
Me:
29 Dec app and 27 June AOR.
No news, no email, nothing.
Waiting.....

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Got a notification that my application has moved to assessment phase after I submitted my additional docs request - WES ECA report.

App Date - 9th Dec
FSW Inland - 2172

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

Got a notification that my application has moved to assessment phase after I submitted my additional docs request - WES ECA report.

App Date - 9th Dec
FSW Inland - 2172
Good they started giving notification for Assessment phase. I think the manual applications are converted to online now. :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck:

1. Very few NoM's are issued and a week of Oct is over.
2. Around 100 pending NoMs for applicants in decision phase are on hold for unknown reasons. The applicants are waiting for so many months.
3. The predictions of large draw size, decrease in CRS is a myth.
4. A special draw for CEC's is essential.
5. CIC has earlier made 1500 draw size every fortnight. Unless they increase the draw size and the frequency, the backlog will remain.

Hope OINP/IRCC clears the backlog in coming weeks.

Yesterday, I visited Saskatchewan site. WoW, they are highly organized and sharing the monthly status with great transparency.
Highest number of nominations are issued in last 15 days.
They are more organised now. I thin they have scanned the applications and converted them online.

Todays Draw will clear the picture....hope the invite is between 1350 and 1450 !!!

Preciousada

Oct 1, 2016
bestofluck said:
Good they started giving notification for Assessment phase. I think the manual applications are converted to online now. :D :D
I've sent my WES ECA report again but no acknowledgement of receipt. Is this normal?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mrinal3757 said:

Thanks,
Mrinal
mostly you will get nomination before you need to make new profile. After the Draw today immediately in few days, you will get nomination. Everyone's profile will expire in Nov end or December.....we hope everyone gets nomination before that.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
bestofluck said:
Highest number of nominations are issued in last 15 days.
They are more organised now. I thin they have scanned the applications and converted them online.

Todays Draw will clear the picture....hope the invite is between 1350 and 1450 !!!
I don't think they are going to do a draw today. Usually they do a draw between 10 - 11 am its already 11:20.
Hope my assumption is wrong on this. :( :(