December Application OINP

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksana.R said:
Hello!
I have a question to you. My EE profile expires on 26. October . I've already received an acknowledgment letter in August and my case haven't been moved further since then. I'm thinking of creating a new EE profile and sending the required details to OINP. But should I do it on 26.October exactly or is it possible to do it a few days earlier (I won't have access to the Internet on that particular day)? And if I create a new profile before the old one expires should I withdraw the old?
you will have to withdraw the file before you create a new one... and yes you can do it earlier also, if i were you i would wait till last minute :)
what are your timelines exactly ? and dont do any modifications before a draw, just in case ...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spikegin said:
I tried calling the OINP number . I Dialled " 0" after that and the automated message asked me to enter the 10 digit number of the mailbox I wanted to reach.
I just hung up and tried again .

Is there anything which I need to do differently to reach an actual human :D ??
you gave up after 1 try ? :) you need to keep trying...
most people here say try really early in the morning for the best chance to talk to somoene... so good luck.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IAMFINE said:
Experts need your suggestion.

Additional Document request: Current status in Canada and latest proof.

Last week my earlier WP got expired, before that itself I got it extended, currently I have valid WP. But, currently I am not in Canada and back to India.

Query:
Option 1)Do I need to Submit My Latest WP alone, without mentioning that I came to India.
Option 2)Do I need to Submit My Latest WP and My Exit Stamps in my Passport and mention that I am back in India.
(If I choose this option, will they ask why I moved to India, in-spite of having valid WP)
Option 3) Just Submit the Exit Stamps in my passport and don't mention about my latest WP.I never overstayed illegally.

Which one to choose..
i would come clean about everything... show them expired WP, that you left india since you didnt want to stay illegally for 1 day also, and now you have a new WP...
I'm sure nomination for you is around the corner - so good luck. :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Good to know so many are getting files moved with some or other requests. May be they will nominate November applicants today also for the Draw and from tomorrow we might see nominations for December applicants. Officers are becoming strict day by day. Oloriire got third phone call yesterday !!!! something unusual.

Hope all who got addtional doc req. gets Decision phase mail soon followed by nomination.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
megrav said:
Hi All,

Got a mail on 4th Oct saying that file as been moved to the decision phase.

Wish all the best to all for a speedy nomination...
Great, I think they will nominate November applicants before this draw, Still I wish you get nomination today. good luck

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Great, I think they will nominate November applicants before this draw, Still I wish you get nomination today. good luck
I think bestofluck should change expected nomination date to 15th October. It will push things a bit. Lol

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IAMFINE said:
Experts need your suggestion.

Additional Document request: Current status in Canada and latest proof.

Last week my earlier WP got expired, before that itself I got it extended, currently I have valid WP. But, currently I am not in Canada and back to India.

Query:
Option 1)Do I need to Submit My Latest WP alone, without mentioning that I came to India.
Option 2)Do I need to Submit My Latest WP and My Exit Stamps in my Passport and mention that I am back in India.
(If I choose this option, will they ask why I moved to India, in-spite of having valid WP)
Option 3) Just Submit the Exit Stamps in my passport and don't mention about my latest WP.I never overstayed illegally.

Which one to choose..
Stay as simple as you can and to the point, and do not give unnecessary descriptions.

01. WP expired date
02. Left Canada for home country date
03. WP extended date
04 Current status. Home country since date

just give details of WP extended.

God luck

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sbrs2010 said:
I think bestofluck should change expected nomination date to 15th October. It will push things a bit. Lol
LOL I am not getting the Decision phase mail. getting worried.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
bestofluck said:
If you start worrying then where will we go???
???
Don worry our best wishes are with you.
Drop them a fax?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
KKVerma said:
If you start worrying then where will we go???
???
Don worry our best wishes are with you.
Drop them a fax?
Not so much tensed also :D :D let them take their time. I am not in a hurry so far they are processing files for someone or the other.

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
thestunner316 said:
you will have to withdraw the file before you create a new one... and yes you can do it earlier also, if i were you i would wait till last minute :)
what are your timelines exactly ? and dont do any modifications before a draw, just in case ...
I would wait too, but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to wait till the expiry date.

My timelines are:
EE profile created : 26th October 2015
NOC Code : 2131
CRS points : 415
OINP NOI : 28th October 2015
Documents Recd by OINP : 8th Dec 2015
Documents returned : 3rd May 2016
Documents resubmitted and Recd by OINP : 25th May 2016
AOR : 25th Aug 2016
Nomination : Waiting

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

1. Very few NoM's are issued and a week of Oct is over.
2. Around 100 pending NoMs for applicants in decision phase are on hold for unknown reasons. The applicants are waiting for so many months.
3. The predictions of large draw size, decrease in CRS is a myth.
4. A special draw for CEC's is essential.
5. CIC has earlier made 1500 draw size every fortnight. Unless they increase the draw size and the frequency, the backlog will remain.

Hope OINP/IRCC clears the backlog in coming weeks.

Yesterday, I visited Saskatchewan site. WoW, they are highly organized and sharing the monthly status with great transparency.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
You will a NoM, not a decision phase message!!! ;D ;D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
You will a NoM, not a decision phase message!!! ;D ;D
You will get a NoM, not a decision phase message!!! ;D :D ;D :D

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there anyone from December who haven't heard from OINP after AOR? Either through email/phone call?!