+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tari7499 said:
Thanks mrinal for the update. Your timelines?
Thanks. I am FSW candidate 2173 NOC
Timelines:
Dec 2015 application sent and received

April 2016 AOR was sent but I didn't receive in my mail box. After repeated emails, finally the AOR email was resent to me on 7th Sept. AOR dated April 2016

26th Sep - Request for ECA access via email
28th Sep - A short interview about my Job experience and request for Proof of funds, Payslips and Employment proof via call. I am yet to receive an email to which I need to respond back.

I still have an outstanding query about the ECA access. I called WES and they confirmed that the my order does include an electronic copy for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program as well as a physical copy couriered to them. Can someone please pm me with the detailed steps on how to request access for OINP when doing through WES. Appreciate help on the above query.

Thanks.

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
mrinal3757 said:
Thanks. I am FSW candidate 2173 NOC
Timelines:
Dec 2015 application sent and received

April 2016 AOR was sent but I didn't receive in my mail box. After repeated emails, finally the AOR email was resent to me on 7th Sept. AOR dated April 2016

26th Sep - Request for ECA access via email
28th Sep - A short interview about my Job experience and request for Proof of funds, Payslips and Employment proof via call. I am yet to receive an email to which I need to respond back.

I still have an outstanding query about the ECA access. I called WES and they confirmed that the my order does include an electronic copy for Ontario Immigration Nominee Program as well as a physical copy couriered to them. Can someone please pm me with the detailed steps on how to request access for OINP when doing through WES. Appreciate help on the above query.

Thanks.
Are you FSW Inland or FSW Outland?

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please help me on this email request from OINP !!

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

Please respond to this request within 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to ensure no further delay to your application.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jwahba said:
Guys please help me on this email request from OINP !!

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

Please respond to this request within 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to ensure no further delay to your application.
You will have authorise "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT", so that they can verify your WES report. This can be done by login on WES portal.

What is your app date? which is your category FSW/CEC, Inland/Outland?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: This Dec thread is lively once again; Wish and pray quick NoM's for seniors first, followed by all eligible applicants. :) :)

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
for people wanting to check the app received dates and timelines of others in December thread, look qt page 387.

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
You will have authorise "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT", so that they can verify your WES report. This can be done by login on WES portal.

What is your app date? which is your category FSW/CEC, Inland/Outland?
FSW / inland / App submit Dec 10th / AOR May 17

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dan504 said:
Can someone explain who are seniors?

Seniors: The context...

Applicants from Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr.

Example: I am a Feb applicant; as a mark of respect and contribution to the forum, threads we address them as seniors in order of months Oct-Apr.
They have better understanding and have suggested, advised several applicants on this forum, selflessly sparing their time to help. Hope you agree.

t3kids

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
;D I'm happy to announce that I received a notification that my application is in the assessment phase after all this time :)

Dear 8) 8) 8),
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class.
In order for us to complete processing of your application to our program, please provide us with the following additional documentation as soon as possible.

1. T4 and Notice of Assessment for 2015

2. OINP requires that you possess sufficient funds supported by bank statements. Please provide copies of your bank statements for the last 6 months and your Current Bank account verification letter. Note: the bank statements should show your name and account balance.

3. Please confirm your current status in Canada. We request you to provide a copy of valid immigration document or the proof that you have applied for a Visitor Visa to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). You may use a copy of your application and payment receipt as the proof.

3. Please indicate whether you are still with the :-X :-X :-X. Please confirm whether you had been given time off work and whether this time off was paid or unpaid (please provide us with dates).

4. If you recently entered new employment you should consider providing details/documents which could support your current employment.

5. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.
Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

I already gave them information about my intention to reside in Ontario, i guess that's not enough ::).

What more do they need?

I have most of the documents already printed and ready to be scanned away, waiting for the bank verification letter :D.

CEC - Inland
Application submitted December 23, 2016

contact11

Sep 21, 2016
t3kids said:
;D I'm happy to announce that I received a notification that my application is in the assessment phase after all this time :)

Dear 8) 8) 8),
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class.
In order for us to complete processing of your application to our program, please provide us with the following additional documentation as soon as possible.

1. T4 and Notice of Assessment for 2015

2. OINP requires that you possess sufficient funds supported by bank statements. Please provide copies of your bank statements for the last 6 months and your Current Bank account verification letter. Note: the bank statements should show your name and account balance.

3. Please confirm your current status in Canada. We request you to provide a copy of valid immigration document or the proof that you have applied for a Visitor Visa to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). You may use a copy of your application and payment receipt as the proof.

3. Please indicate whether you are still with the :-X :-X :-X. Please confirm whether you had been given time off work and whether this time off was paid or unpaid (please provide us with dates).

4. If you recently entered new employment you should consider providing details/documents which could support your current employment.

5. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario. Please submit information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.
Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

I already gave them information about my intention to reside in Ontario, i guess that's not enough ::).

What more do they need?

I have most of the documents already printed and ready to be scanned away, waiting for the bank verification letter :D.

CEC - Inland
Application submitted December 23, 2016
If you are CEC why they are asking for 'sufficient funds supported by bank statements'