NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

FSW Inland
NOC - 2172
App Received Date - 9th December
AOR - 18th May

I received an ECA request from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca.

Re: File Number XHSW-1601XXX

Dear,

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: [Link removed(not able to post links)]. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

Please respond to this request within 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to ensure no further delay to your application.

Best regards,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
Government of Ontario

Things are definitely moving forward. Let's see when the next notification comes in.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an E-mail from OINP asking for OINP access to ECA from WES.
I am FSW outland.
NOC 2132
Application date: 9th December.

Got this e-mail after approx 100 days . Better late than never.

Good luck guys !!!
Hope to see more activity from OINP.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
spikegin said:
I received an E-mail from OINP asking for OINP access to ECA from WES.
I am FSW outland.
NOC 2132
Application date: 9th December.

Got this e-mail after approx 100 days . Better late than never.

Good luck guys !!!
Hope to see more activity from OINP.
did you already send duplicate ECA before ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
roshantrv83 said:
whats the difference, first and second-class citizens in canada ? any idea ?
The Bill C-24 that was introduced by the conservatives is in a sense unconstitutional and some sections of the bill are being repelled/modified. Mr. Alexander somehow came up with this idea to create 2 tiers of citizens - Canadian born and Naturalized.

For instance, A citizenship applicant can have his application cancelled/or have his citizenship revoked after being granted one if IRCC finds "the applicant did not intend to reside in Canada".

WTF? This would never happen to a Canadian born citizen.

This restricts the freedom of movement for citizens who are about to be naturalized or have already naturalized. Which developed country does that? There are more amendments such as having to wait for 4/6 years instead of 3/5 years and not counting time spent in Canada under a non PR status for counting residence for the purpose of a citizenship application etc.

You can read more here -

https://www.cba.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=101fdebf-5af8-4ab4-acc7-154959d32876

Mr. Trudeau rightly said "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian".

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK so for guys who are looking for WES report to be sent to OINP, these are the details.
1 - Login to your account
2 - click on order report
3 - Question - What is the primary reason for ordering duplicate report, select immigration from drop down menu and click continue.
4 - Question - would you like a paper report sent to you, click NO.
5 - click on add receipient
6 - then from drop down menu select "provincial nominee program" then click on next
7 - from the options given, select Ontario immigrant nomination program, MCIIT, then click continue
8 - next field OINPs details are pre populated, no need to change anything there. Click continue
9 - next page will give details on what you have ordered, click continue again.
10 - next page will show the amount to be paid, from there select i accept T&C, click continue... and make the payment.

I believe you can claim $30 back after you make the payment, need to contact WES after the report is ordered, give them order number and explain that you need the $30 back... they usually process refunds quite quickly

Good luck everyone.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The Bill C-24 that was introduced by the conservatives is in a sense unconstitutional and some sections of the bill are being repelled/modified. Mr. Alexander somehow came up with this idea to create 2 tiers of citizens - Canadian born and Naturalized.

For instance, A citizenship applicant can have his application cancelled/or have his citizenship revoked after being granted one if IRCC finds "the applicant did not intend to reside in Canada".

This restricts the freedom of movement for citizens who are about to be naturalized or have already naturalized. Which developed country does that? There are more amendments such as having to wait for 4/6 years instead of 3/5 years and not counting time spent in Canada under a non PR status for counting residence for the purpose of a citizenship application etc.

You can read more here -

https://www.cba.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=101fdebf-5af8-4ab4-acc7-154959d32876

ROFL, never knew something like this existed... thanks for sharing

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

You can read more here -

Is this in force now ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oloriire said:
Is this in force now ?
Bill C-24 has been in force since last year. Some parts of it are being repelled/modified by the Liberal Government. I guess it is expected that the changes to this unconstitutional bill will get the royal assent soon.

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Bill C-24 has been in force since last year. Some parts of it are being repelled/modified by the Liberal Government. I guess it is expected that the changes to this unconstitutional bill will get the royal assent soon.
They had better make amendments. Otherwise, we will possibly see a drastic decline in the application to CIC. Nobody wants to be a second class citizen in any country.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi All,

I have received my nomination from OINP yesterday.

My special thanks to Stanlee, DigitalDestiny, Raj, bestofluck and all the forum members for their support and guidance.

Hope all will get nomination very soon.. Good luck and all the very best!

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Here are my timelines.

December 9 2015 - Application sent

December 11 2015 - Application received

May 20 2016 - AOR received.

June 10 2016 - Ordered Duplicate ECA

July 28 2016 - Sent Change of Personal info. New copies of my passport

August 26 2016 - Received 2 emails saying that application moved to assessment phase and application referred to a senior processing officer for decision.

No Additional document request

September 28 2016 - Received nomination at 2:30 PM EST

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Yo.....congratulations...

DreamSRK said:
Here are my timelines.

December 9 2015 - Application sent

December 11 2015 - Application received

May 20 2016 - AOR received.

June 10 2016 - Ordered Duplicate ECA

July 28 2016 - Sent Change of Personal info. New copies of my passport

August 26 2016 - Received 2 emails saying that application moved to assessment phase and application referred to a senior processing officer for decision.

No Additional document request

September 28 2016 - Received nomination at 2:30 PM EST

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
In DECISION phase now...fingers crossed...

@maged! Hodor..."winter is comin...".... :-\