+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
kovthe said:
Hi All,

I got the Ontario nomination. ( I am FSW candidate, Dec applicant and NOC 2172). I am yet to accept the invite. Just going through the documents and process before I accept it.

Hopefully others will be getting their nominations soon. All the best.

If you have any advice for me, please post :). Any idea how long it takes to get ITA once someone accept provincial nomination(or points become ~ 1000) ? I have submitted for PCC, and I guess it may take 15-30 days, so was thinking that should I wait for PCC or accept it now itself.
Please share your timelines with us.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloriire said:
Please share your timelines with us.
Don't ask same thing 4-5 times.. See page 387 for his/ her details in the table

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Dec 15 application sent and received

June 2016 AOR received

July 2016 new payment sent(old payment expired)

27 Sept 2016 - nomination received

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Guys, by looking at speed, I am expecting to get additional doc request in coming days. As my banks are in Canada and I am in India and they usually take minimum 7 days to send me the documents, should I ask my banks to send the POF documents up-front?

Let suppose I received the documents by 7th October and OINP asks me for those documents after 7th, then would that be a problem? Do I need to re-request those documents to my Canadian banks?
I am in a similar situation, bank in Canada and i am away, however, why paper statement ?, don't u have online banking?, then you have online statements which are sufficient as they abide to the OINP rules having the institution number, bank number, your name and all your funds stated. I don't know about the federal stage, however let's not worry about that now :)

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
I am in a similar situation, bank in Canada and i am away, however, why paper statement ?, don't u have online banking?, then you have online statements which are sufficient as they abide to the OINP rules having the institution number, bank number, your name and all your funds stated. I don't know about the federal stage, however let's not worry about that now :)
I submitted online PDF statement and it was sufficient.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
tgman said:
I am in a similar situation, bank in Canada and i am away, however, why paper statement ?, don't u have online banking?, then you have online statements which are sufficient as they abide to the OINP rules having the institution number, bank number, your name and all your funds stated. I don't know about the federal stage, however let's not worry about that now Smiley

As I don't have money transaction in TD for last 12 months, they don't generate monthly online statement. If I print last 6 month transaction history, TD bank details doesn't come thru. Will this suffice?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Congrats kovthe. I think WP must've been expiring in near future and hence nominated out of turn. I still don't see OINP nominating in the same sequence as the way aor were issued to dec applicants. Wait and watch for everyone else.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Moh.Salem said:
Online statements or print outs usually must be stamped by the bank for authenticity purposes, otherwise you're expected to provide copies of original statements on bank letter head.

tgman said:
Good for you, you're either lucky or got the official in good mood.

My advice is, if asked in person (via a call) discuss this with the officer... Otherwise follow the guidelines or risk delaying your process further by having them make another request for official documents.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Online statements or print outs usually must be stamped by the bank for authenticity purposes, otherwise you're expected to provide copies of original statements on bank letter head.

Good for you, you're either lucky or got the official in good mood.

My advice is, if asked in person (via a call) discuss this with the officer... Otherwise follow the guidelines or risk delaying your process further by having them make another request for official documents.
There is no need of stamped bank statement. Online statements are already digitally signed. No where OINP guide ask for stamping of bank statement.

OINP guide has specifically mentioned logo, sign, name, amount etc. for bank statement, but stamp is not in the list. I sent my online bank statement without stamping with OINP application.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
vivekskumar8544 said:
I would like to thank all the seniors and all members for giving their best in supporting the applicants.. Hope all will get nomination soon .. All the Very Best...
kovthe said:
Hi All,

I got the Ontario nomination. ( I am FSW candidate, Dec applicant and NOC 2172). I am yet to accept the invite. Just going through the documents and process before I accept it.

Hopefully others will be getting their nominations soon. All the best.

If you have any advice for me, please post :). Any idea how long it takes to get ITA once someone accept provincial nomination(or points become ~ 1000) ? I have submitted for PCC, and I guess it may take 15-30 days, so was thinking that should I wait for PCC or accept it now itself.
Congrats :)

any specific doc requests you received prior to nomination?

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Yes, earlier this month I received a call asking for duplicate ECA report(soft copy to be sent through WES directly) and re-send proof of funds. After that no call.

Timeline is

Dec 15 application sent and received

June 2016 AOR received

July 2016 new payment sent(old payment expired)

27 Sept 2016 - nomination received

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was requested for an ECA copy by Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT. I did order for a duplicate copy for them, however I just received a call from Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT representative and they asked me to authorize them for an online access to my ECA results from WES website. Kindly share the steps I need to follow to order an online authorization for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT from WES.

I am using www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. Kindly share the steps or, please pm me with the details.

Also, there was a 15 min interview with the representative and I was asked about my Job and a list of my responsibilities on a day to day basis. They also mentioned I need to send them updated Proof of Funds, Job Experience and Payslips.

Thanks,
Mrinal

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Thanks mrinal for the update. Your timelines?

mrinal3757 said:
I was requested for an ECA copy by Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT. I did order for a duplicate copy for them, however I just received a call from Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT representative and they asked me to authorize them for an online access to my ECA results from WES website. Kindly share the steps I need to follow to order an online authorization for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT from WES.

I am using www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. Kindly share the steps or, please pm me with the details.

Also, there was a 15 min interview with the representative and I was asked about my Job and a list of my responsibilities on a day to day basis. They also mentioned I need to send them updated Proof of Funds, Job Experience and Payslips.

Thanks,
Mrinal

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrinal3757 said:

Thanks,
Mrinal
please share your timelines, CEC or FSW? Thanks