+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

Aug 26, 2016
bestofluck said:
Are we all not the culprit for the delay who keeps on asking about the status every now and then, when they have clearly mentioned that we should send mails regarding status and they will intimate us about Assessment phase and Decision phase.

Let us refrain ourselves asking them about the status. It wont help in faster processing but it will surely slow down the process.

@nitinmall
, added you in the list page 338

@Ambina,
we all are waiting for some updates from you ........infirm us if you get a phone call or additional doc request immediately so that we all get alert !!!! Good luck for the final process now

See I know sometimes it's always good to hang on hope ..in most cases when situation is beyond ones control. But it's wise to speak out and seek help.

I think applicants need to voice this out to media , the Parliament, world. Maybe this will make them change how things are done.

Keeping quiet and hoping until we get out of status, loose our job and ask to leave the country isn't a wise move.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kovthe said:
I got call from OINP informing that i need to send duplicate ECA to them and soft copy of account statements. After this my application will be moved to decision phase. I was not given any fixed timelines, so no idea how long its going to take. My timeline so far is

Initial Application sent in first week of September 2015
Application returned in November 2015 for additional documents
December 2015 resend the application with required documents
AOR received June 2016.
June 2016 new payment requested
July 2016-sent new payment
September 2016- Status update, application moved to decision phase, and the wait continues :)
Are you CEC or FSW

congrats, its good going for you. What else did s/he talk on phone?

You must be the first FSW December applicant to get a phone call.

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
I am FSW, and he did not ask much. Just for duplicate ECA and proof of funds. If I get any other details, will share with all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
:D :D :D HURRAY :D :D :D

THE FIRST FSW DECEMBER APPLICANT KOVTHE 15 DEC, GETS UPDATE: FILE MOVED TO DECISION PHASE

Are we going to see the next week Fully Loaded

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kovthe said:
I am FSW, and he did not ask much. Just for duplicate ECA and proof of funds. If I get any other details, will share with all.
This is great news for you and for all December applicants.

It seems they called you because you did not send ECA before. This can also mean they will not call everyone because you are 15th Dec applicant and no one before you got any call.

Just great. Good luck for nomination. :D :D

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck...I think Kovthe is more of September applicant and has resubmission in December...Should we be excited :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sbrs2010 said:
Bestofluck...I think Kovthe is more of September applicant and has resubmission in December...Should we be excited :'(
No kovthe is December applicant. re submission do not count. kovthe also got AOR around same dates with applicants who submitted on 15th Dec.

It seems not all will get a phone call, but a few. Its more practical and anticipated.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kovthe said:
Please send them immediately what OINP requires. They already delayed you!!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Please send them immediately what OINP requires. They already delayed you!!!
Only after sending those docs he must have got the email saying file moved to decision phase :p

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Absolutely no proces/pattern being followed by them! Some getting calls and others being moved ahead straightaway!

bestofluck said:
:D :D :D HURRAY :D :D :D

THE FIRST FSW DECEMBER APPLICANT KOVTHE 15 DEC, GETS UPDATE: FILE MOVED TO DECISION PHASE

Are we going to see the next week Fully Loaded

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Okay apparently there's another breaking news!

All of you know that the flow goes like this -

Submit ---> AOR ---> 2nd Stage - Review by Investigator/Analyst ---> Last Phase/Decision Phase/Referred to Senior Processing Officer ---> Nomination.
There's a new strategy now designed by OINP -

For Skvach, the timeline is like this -

Submit ---> AOR ---> 2nd Stage - Review by Investigator/Analyst ---> Last Phase/Decision Phase/Referred to Senior Processing Officer --->
2nd Stage - Review by Investigator/Analyst -----> ???
What's going on!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they just reply with whatever comes to their mind.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
spot on!, now it is officially a circus over there. As for the Dec 15th applicant, my only interpretation is that files are assigned for officers, hence this specific applicant's file is the first FSW application from the december batch with that officer for instance. Maybe other applications are assigned to an officer office that has no officer at this time, or an empty slot to filled with those temp. officers called in for 6 months analyst job. Maybe this job can be taken by any of us with work permits ;) then we have an inside man to fast forward our applications :D

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
The Phenom said:
Did you make a follow-up with OINP? Why it take so long to send payment receipt? Because mine is 3 weeks.

I called and mailed those guys but no response at all.

I have sent them several emails and even a fax.
I also called several times and all the operator can tell me is that they have a huge backlog and it is causing delays...