+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Got an email from OINP for new cheque as the old one as expired. They apologized for the inconvenience and asked for my address to send the expired cheque.

For your update

Mar 17, 2016
Friends,

Just Received my AOR . Special thanks to bestofluck, MDM23 and other friends who maintaining this group active.

Though I am happy with AOR. I have bad news as well. Canadapost lost our Indian passports while sending to Ottawa to process my TRV visa however after long struggle last week we have applied for New passports .

I believe Once we receive the New passports, through our layer we can send the new passport copy along with Police compliant letter to ONPNP(we have Canada post reference letter as well).

Does it cause any issues in my application? Please advise.

Thanks,
Ram

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
NO AOR SO FAR......Even this site is a bit problematic today.. Anyone facing problem with this site?
Yes, it's erratic. After continuous retries, I am able to connect;

Each week we start with great hope and expect a wave of AOR's/NOM's but get subdued. :'( :-[ :'( :-[ :-X

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Ram.

Did Canada post simply said we lost your passports; or gave a reason for the lost passports. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ramsubbiah1984 said:
Friends,

Just Received my AOR . Special thanks to bestofluck, MDM23 and other friends who maintaining this group active.

Though I am happy with AOR. I have bad news as well. Canadapost lost our Indian passports while sending to Ottawa to process my TRV visa however after long struggle last week we have applied for New passports .

I believe Once we receive the New passports, through our layer we can send the new passport copy along with Police compliant letter to ONPNP(we have Canada post reference letter as well).

Does it cause any issues in my application? Please advise.

Thanks,
Ram
Congratulations!

No, this shouldn't be a problem. Once you get new passport, scan the bio pages and send them via email to Ontarionominee@ontario.ca and explain your situation in a LOE. Good luck and all the very best!

Mar 17, 2016
Thanks.

I have escalated to Canada post CEO and finally they gave me a detailed explanation Letter.

MZASAM said:
Congrats Ram.

Did Canada post simply said we lost your passports; or gave a reason for the lost passports. :)

Mar 17, 2016
Thanks Raj.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations!

No, this shouldn't be a problem. Once you get new passport, scan the bio pages and send them via email to Ontarionominee@ontario.ca and explain your situation in a LOE. Good luck and all the very best!

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
bestofluck said:
Everyone who submitted application in December. join here.

As of now November applicants will be getting AOR now, we must create a group of all those submitted in December

I submitted on 22nd (reached) December.
AOR Awaiting
FSW ourl
MZASAM said:
@JMRG

CEC / FSW your timelines
FSW Outland

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@ramsubbiah1984 Congrats and wish you speedy nomination. Once you get the new passports, you can send the copy of the required pages with the explanation on how you lost the passports and I am sure they will consider.

Mar 17, 2016
Thank you MDM23.

MDM23 said:
@ramsubbiah1984 Congrats and wish you speedy nomination. Once you get the new passports, you can send the copy of the required pages with the explanation on how you lost the passports and I am sure they will consider.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like a 22-Jan applicant got back his package..... not good

shanps said:
Here is a bummer!!!

My friend's application (Jan 22nd received date) for OINP returned. The letter he received indicated, missing passport pages. However he matched it and all the pages were included. Letter also says he can not submit again because of the pause. Is there a complaint route? What are his options? Expert and senior members, Please suggest?

I have not received any communication until now. Keeping my fingers crossed. My application was received on Feb 2nd.

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Looks like a 22-Jan applicant got back his package..... not good
This implies that they have at least look into application packages that arrived January 22. Let's see what comes up tomorrow