December Application OINP

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: It's officially on records; the draw size will increase and the CRS will decrease. How!!! When!!!
If OINP/IRCC are determined to clear the backlog, implement new system, they will come up with a solution.

Issuing 5500 NOM's is not a daunting task. OINP has displayed it by issuing the AOR's speedily.
Let's all remain optimistic based on the current pace of AOR's, CEC NOM's.

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
Hi guys,

I received AOR on june 02 saying that my file confirme completed and i will be uodated when it move to assessment and again when it moves to decision phase and after that nothing!! complete silence from OINP.

One more thing, I received two AOR on the same day as i updated my address before receiving them. But after the last one I updated my address and work status again as I was in between jobs. Does it affect my file? they didn't confirm the receive of this update till now.

I emailed them four times with my updated address and work contract and still no response. So i sent it yesterday through DHL and should reach them after one week.

Is that Normal?

CRS 422
EE App Submitted: NOV/20/2015
OINP PT Notification: NOV/27/2015
OINP App Submitted: DEC/15/2015
OINP AOR and updated AOR: JUN/02/2016
OINP Nomination: Waiting
ITA: Waiting

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Friends: It's officially on records; the draw size will increase and the CRS will decrease. How!!! When!!!
If OINP/IRCC are determined to clear the backlog, implement new system, they will come up with a solution.

Issuing 5500 NOM's is not a daunting task. OINP has displayed it by issuing the AOR's speedily.
Let's all remain optimistic based on the current pace of AOR's, CEC NOM's.
Are you still hopeful that OINP can/will come up with a solution ?. ???

OINP has always surprised on the negative side. Unless some miracle happens (which usually doesn't), bulk nominations from OINP is just a desire that's way-off from the current ground reality.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny: I respect your perspective and apprehensions.
Assume OINP completes the AOR's and the NOM's for CEC, WP expiry etc by 15-30 Sep.
The remaining task for OINP will be to issue NOM's for approximately 5500 AOR's issued. Am I right.
Nov is fast approaching when OINP will get the quota for 2017 followed by Dec/Jan holidays( Strange 2 months break for
Government/Ministry)!!! Unheard of such holidays. Seems this info / details of holidays is not known to us.

Can OINP deny NOM's to all the 5500 applicants whom AOR's are issued?
Can OINP take such decision. Are they not accountable to IRCC.
Is there a precedent of OINP/IRCC taking such decisions.
Can they abruptly shelve the immigration plans, quotas on some pretext. It would be outrageous.

Applicants Applied based on invitation, met the criteria, spent time and money ...etc What is their fault!!
The applicants have only the hope of NOM.

Let's wait and watch, remain hopeful, optimistic. No other option / choice..than to hope for the best and be prepared for the worst. :'( :'( :'(

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
According to current file numbers, it seems that they'll issue approximately 5500 AORs for 2016 applicants. Even if we assume an average of 2 applicants per application, they'll need around 11000 nominations quota to give nominations to all applicants (assuming very few applicants get rejected after getting AOR).

If the average number of applicants per application are greater than 2, they'll need more quota in 2017 and quota of 2017 will be exhausted by the 2015 and 2016 applicants.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imrankhan2015 said:
According to current file numbers, it seems that they'll issue approximately 5500 AORs for 2016 applicants. Even if we assume an average of 2 applicants per application, they'll need around 11000 nominations quota to give nominations to all applicants (assuming very few applicants get rejected after getting AOR).

If the average number of applicants per application are greater than 2, they'll need more quota in 2017 and quota of 2017 will be exhausted by the 2015 and 2016 applicants.
2 applicants per application?

I assume you are talking about dependents? if so, they dont give seperate nominations to each dependent as well. The primary applicant is the only one who gets the nomination.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@DigitalDestiny...welcome back after a break !!!

It seems that OINP has removed all officers and called on ARMY to issue AOR and nominations!! over 2500 AORs in 45 days !!!!!

We are sure to get nominations !!!!! We will never loser hopes. I am prepared to give IELTS again and wait for 2 more years !!! To fight the system we have to be the part of the system.

Take a break while all applicants get AOR but come back with same enthusiasm and spirit. You will see nominations coming in the first week of September!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Happy Rakhi to all Indians. hope we see the 2017 Rakhi in Canada. 2017 wil see many Indians landing through Express Entry. Good luck to all

:D :D :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
imrankhan2015 said:

:D It doesn't work that way. One application (be it a single applicant or an applicant with spouse and 20 kids), one nomination.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck: I truly admire your Wishful Thinking. :) :) :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
:D It doesn't work that way. One application (be it a single applicant or an applicant with spouse and 20 kids), one nomination.
OMG Raj, What type of thoughts ran through mind to quote the number 20 Kids

The total processing cost would be half a million dollars approximately. By the way the provision is for 6 dependents in OINP application form!!! :'( :'(

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I will be really happy if it is really this way, but according to my knowledge, this is not the case. One person = one nomination.

@bestofluck: can you put some light on it?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

OMG Raj, What type of thoughts ran through mind to quote the number 20 Kids

The total processing cost would be half a million dollars approximately. By the way the provision is for 6 dependents in OINP application form!!! :'( :'(
;) LOL!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
imrankhan2015 said:
I will be really happy if it is really this way, but according to my knowledge, this is not the case. One person = one nomination.

Nope. See, I think you have confused this with the working of IRCC.

When provinces issue nomination, they issue only one nomination certificate even it is for a family of, say, 3. One family = One nomination from what I know.

As far as IRCC is concerned, the story is different. So, if they say they have to take 1,50,000 applicants from EE, they count each family member. Here, one application is NOT equal to one visa. Each applicant gets his or her own COPR/Visa.

This is how it works as far as I know.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
imrankhan2015 said:

rajkamalmohanram is right as always.

They never say 5500 applicants, They always say 5500 PT NOI.....IRCC says 1500 ITA's.
OINP already has reached over 5000 AORS's. ( number of applicants can never be predetermined to send PT)

on the lighter side

When IRCC declared quota it is different story. There each of the 4 wives and 20 kids are considered separate :p.