+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

itsron

Mar 31, 2019
Submitted: 26th December
No email confirmation yet, I got the error page when I tried to submit as well but I tried second time and then it said submitted.
Family class, outland
sponsor: PR

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
Submitted: 26th December
No email confirmation yet, I got the error page when I tried to submit as well but I tried second time and then it said submitted.
Family class, outland
sponsor: PR
I had the same issue, but I got an email today saying that my application was received. Hope you enquired through web form.

itsron

Mar 31, 2019
I had the same issue, but I got an email today saying that my application was received. Hope you enquired through web form.
I didn't enquire it using the web form yet. Did you get the email after enquiring it through the web form? If yes, in the web form what did you mention for the question about if the application is being processed in Canada or outside?

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
I didn't enquire it using the web form yet. Did you get the email after enquiring it through the web form? If yes, in the web form what did you mention for the question about if the application is being processed in Canada or outside?
I mentioned the technical issue. That I did not receive any confirmation email regarding the submission of my application. As of now the question whether it is being processed in Canada or outside of Canada does not apply so I did not ask that.

itsron

Mar 31, 2019
I mentioned the technical issue. That I did not receive any confirmation email regarding the submission of my application. As of now the question whether it is being processed in Canada or outside of Canada does not apply so I did not ask that.
How much time did they take to reply? I submitted a form yesterday.

Pacy

Nov 7, 2023
I have the same issue, I submitted on 28th December 2023, and took hours and hours loading, the status is Submitted but till now I didn’t received yet AOR. I am wondering if it has been really uploaded well.

nginmtl

Oct 11, 2022
I heard back from support.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application was received on December 23, 2023. It is in queue for review.

It was assigned this temporary application number: XXXXXXXXXXX.

Once it has been reviewed by the responsible office to ensure it is complete, you will be provided with a permanent application number.

In the meantime, it is not possible to link your application to an online account using the temporary application number in order to view its status.

Rest assured that IRCC is are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible. You will be contacted if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Seems like everything is okay and now I just have to wait for the AOR.

Yeto

Apr 20, 2022
Hi Everyone,
I submitted an online application for my husband on the 8th of December. I got an email confirmation after we applied. We still waiting for AOR

JaydiEL

May 12, 2022
Philippines
I heard back from support.

Seems like everything is okay and now I just have to wait for the AOR.
This is not the same case for everyone. I encountered submission error last Dec 24, raised webform under technical issue last Dec 30. I just heard yesterday Jan 10 from IRCC. Here's what they replied re my inquiry.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and we regret to inform you that due a technical issue we were unable to process your Webform.

The issue has since been resolved and if you have further questions, do not hesitate to write back to us via the IRCC Webform.

I guess I need to resubmit my application package.

nwnw

Jan 2, 2024
This is not the same case for everyone. I encountered submission error last Dec 24, raised webform under technical issue last Dec 30. I just heard yesterday Jan 10 from IRCC. Here's what they replied re my inquiry.

Good day,

We verified the information you provided and we regret to inform you that due a technical issue we were unable to process your Webform.

The issue has since been resolved and if you have further questions, do not hesitate to write back to us via the IRCC Webform.

Isn't this just referring to the web form had technical difficulties not your application?

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023

Good day,

I think this email refers to the web form you submitted, not your application. It doesn’t say anything about your application here.