+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
Hi, I am in the exact situation as you. Have you received an email yet or have had any luck finding answers to this issue? I submitted on the 22nd of December. I have been patient as it is holiday season and hoping I will receive the email soon.

Reactions: Ezya777

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
When did you submit your application and how long did it take for you to receive the email confirmation? Was there any error while submitting?

Ezya777

Dec 21, 2023
When did you submit your application and how long did it take for you to receive the email confirmation? Was there any error while submitting?
20 December 2023 application, 21 December e-mail confirmation. I hired an agent. No problem occurred. When I log in to Gckey and look, it says sent. And it doesn't click.

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
Hi Everyone! I applied for PR today, December 23.
Me: US Citizen
Common-law partner: Canadian Citizen
We are currently living together in Montreal but applying outland so I can travel to the US.

I have lots of questions for you all:

I ran into a little technical issue when clicking submit. On the first attempt it errored, and on the second attempt it hung on a loading circle. Now several hours later I checked and it says submitted. I didn't receive an email or any other confirmation. Should I be worried?

I also saw someone earlier mentioned downloading the forms. I can do that but it only returns the forms that I uploaded, not IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5562, or IMM 5669 which were completed digitally. Is this expected?

Also is there a spreadsheet for December 2023 outland? And is there a separate spreadsheet for Quebec applications?

Thanks
I would go in again and do another download.
ours shows everything, pdfs of the online forms and copies of all the documents we submitted ie a complete application.
if they don’t show again on the second download, I would submit another

KRISHDX0

Jul 28, 2021
Hi!!!
Application submitted !
Submitted Spousal Outland : 12/29/2023
IRCC email confirmation received: 12/29/2023
Sponsor: PR
PA: India
PA: Valid TRV - WP approved, ITC
Waiting for AOR

nwnw

Jan 2, 2024
Hi. I submitted my application on 12/23/2023. And ran into technical difficulties, and there was an error message. But now my application is submitted, but I haven't received any email.

JaydiEL

May 12, 2022
Philippines
Same situation as you. I submitted our PR application on December 23. I ran into technical issue, when clicking submit button it errored, and says try again later. When I go back to the submit page, the status says it has been submitted. I didn't receive any email confirmation. I'm worried if our application has been stuck somewhere else.

manchinh

Oct 3, 2022
Hi,

I submitted my spouse's application on December 23 for Outland Spouse PR. I haven't received an email confirmation till now that the application has been submitted. Is that normal?

The application status shows as submitted.

Last edited:

nginmtl

Oct 11, 2022