+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

Troubl333

Oct 30, 2020
It was asked in the body of the email not in the PDF attached.
My body of email doesn't contain it :/

********** CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING********* Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

;

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document. ***Etobicoke I
RCC***

Boris_17z

Jan 10, 2019
Got my P2 email today!

FSW - Inland (Healthcare Stream)

ITA: October 26, 2023
AOR: December 14, 2023
BIL: February 13, 2024
Medicals: February 14, 2024 (portal)
Biometrics Completed: February 27, 2024 (portal)
Eligibility Completed: February 27, 2023 (tracker)
Background Check: In Progress (tracker)
Pre Arrival Letter: April 11, 2024
P1: April 12, 2024
P2: April 17, 2024
Congratulations!

Reactions: anonymouslycute

anonymouslycute

Aug 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2023
Med's Done....
14 Feb 2024
My timeline:

FSW from Brazil with wife as dependent, no kids

Profile creation: October 24
ITA: October 25 (yes, the day after! French stream)
AOR: December 18
MEP: February 21
Biometrics passed: February 23
RPRF Request letter: March 11
ADR: March 19 (payslips and bank statements, uploaded 7 days after)
Reviewing of additional documents: April 16 (today)
PPR: April 16 (also today)

I still can't quite believe I finally KNOW these last six years of saving money and sacrifice were not in vain. This is beyond priceless. I'm so happy!
YAY! Congratulations!

Reactions: Boris_17z

Boris_17z

Jan 10, 2019
People, I have a question. Now that I sent out our passports to the IRCC office for the visa, it's pretty much a lock, right? Has anyone here ever had a problem at this stage? I did everything as they told me to, and our passports are in great physical condition. Thank you.

Reactions: naila.daud

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
People, I have a question. Now that I sent out our passports to the IRCC office for the visa, it's pretty much a lock, right? Has anyone here ever had a problem at this stage? I did everything as they told me to, and our passports are in great physical condition. Thank you.
If you're asking if there is any chance of rejection at this stage the answer is NO. They only ask for our passport when they are satisfies with our application and they just want to stamp our passports with the PR visa counterfoil and give the copr letter along with it. So relax everything is good at this point and prepare for your new life in Canada.

Boris_17z

Jan 10, 2019
If you're asking if there is any chance of rejection at this stage the answer is NO. They only ask for our passport when they are satisfies with our application and they just want to stamp our passports with the PR visa counterfoil and give the copr letter along with it. So relax everything is good at this point and prepare for your new life in Canada.
Thanks, Ronnie. Yes, I was asking about chance of rejection but you helped clear out my questions about it. ;):)

Reactions: Ronnie568

Ronnie568

Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Thanks, Ronnie. Yes, I was asking about chance of rejection but you helped clear out my questions about it. ;):)
Cheers, we submitted our passports too just yesterday, so I guess we are on the same boat now and should be expecting our passports back at around the same time probably.