+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

Semtu

Jun 10, 2022
Thanks, I am getting this error trying to create the account, even though my information is correct.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks, I am getting this error trying to create the account, even though my information is correct.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
A few things we've observed:
1. it can take upto 24-48 hours after your UCI has been linked/generated for PR tracker to work
2. people often don't fill info exactly like how it is in their passports (common mistake not entering city, province/state in place of birth)

If you feel you did everything right, wait for 24-48 hours or submitting your biometrics.

Reactions: Semtu

ashes321

Dec 18, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Guys, my tracker hasnt budged since 5th February. I did my biometrics earlier this month which is reflecting in the GC Key. What might be the reason of this? Is it true that when an agent is usually working on the file, they turn off the auto update option?

Help,i'm worried.. :3

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Guys, my tracker hasnt budged since 5th February. I did my biometrics earlier this month which is reflecting in the GC Key. What might be the reason of this? Is it true that when an agent is usually working on the file, they turn off the auto update option?

Help,i'm worried.. :3
What do you mean? That date update on tracker? Last I checked, mine was still updating a month ago. And I'm a PR! That date update is useless.

ashes321

Dec 18, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
What do you mean? That date update on tracker? Last I checked, mine was still updating a month ago. And I'm a PR! That date update is useless.
Exactly, that's what's worrying me. Even though you are a PR already, your tracker is updating. Mine hasnt. Or maybe I am just mindlessly worrying.. The eligibility has not started while the background verification is in progress. Any idea what does this mean?

Fowardever

Feb 15, 2024
Same issue...UCI updated yesterday..no BIL/MEP yet
Hi, any update? Have you been able to check your tracker yet, does it say biometrics in progress? Or have you received BIL/MEP?
Mine is 1 wk since my UCI got updated, no BIL
I sent a webform (waiting for reply), also called and was told I would receive it, but he couldn't tell exactly when it would be sent

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi, any update? Have you been able to check your tracker yet, does it say biometrics in progress? Or have you received BIL/MEP?
I sent a webform (waiting for reply), also called and was told I would receive it, but he couldn't tell exactly when it would be sent
No update yet...Tracker says Biometrics in progress....fingers crossed...

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Exactly, that's what's worrying me. Even though you are a PR already, your tracker is updating. Mine hasnt. Or maybe I am just mindlessly worrying.. The eligibility has not started while the background verification is in progress. Any idea what does this mean?
I'd not worry about the date update or lack of tbh. What matters is that your application is getting processed. Since you are ~ 2 months into your application, nothing should scare you at this point.

It is very hard for IRCC to reject candidates unless a candidate has messed up(beyond MEP/BIL). If you reported everything right and have no background check concerns, trust me, IRCC won't do anything that should trouble you. It is one of the most fair and transparent immigration systems out there. I know a lot of folks here feel otherwise, but they should see what happens with other countries like US where genuine applicants can be banned for life from entering in the US simply because the officer ended up fighting with their spouse before leaving home.

As long as they are processing your application, you should be fine. They can take a break between sub-stages(e.g. passed criminality, info sharing not started) which can be annoying, but it is okay.

Reactions: ashes321

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
BIL is manually triggered by your case processing officer. You'll have to wait for them to do so as it is not automated. Don't look at PR tracker for medicals or biometrics, it was never designed to reliably update those stages(poor design). We should only use PR tracker for background check and eligibility (or COPR number).

Tluciano

Dec 19, 2023
Same thing for me.
I was able to access the tracker and Bio says in progress. My medical said passed. But no bio letter yet. I just received a ghost update but nothing changed in my application. BG says in progress

Fowardever

Feb 15, 2024
BIL is manually triggered by your case processing officer. You'll have to wait for them to do so as it is not automated. Don't look at PR tracker for medicals or biometrics, it was never designed to reliably update those stages(poor design). We should only use PR tracker for background check and eligibility (or COPR number).
Ok, thanks, I'll just wait then, hoping it'll be soon
My tracker also says background check in progress, eligibility not started

Fowardever

Feb 15, 2024
Same thing for me.
I was able to access the tracker and Bio says in progress. My medical said passed. But no bio letter yet. I just received a ghost update but nothing changed in my application. BG says in progress
Let's keep waiting and hoping for the best

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Same thing for me.
We will just have to wait ....patiently I guess