+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Means I just uploaded a letter including the company letterhead, logo and address, duties and salary. But no paystubs or paychecks. I heard that IRCC will request ADR if you don't submit a proof of payment receipt. I am currently at eligibility check, presumably it turns to "complete", can I stop worrying about work experience?
Not automatically, if your letter has all the information needed they usually will not ask for ADR. it's a good thing to add paystubs or paychecks but not mandatory. Otherwise they will have asked about it too with the letter. If they have doubts they will ask for ADR

Reactions: eddyaa1

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Not automatically, if your letter has all the information needed they usually will not ask for ADR. it's a good thing to add paystubs or paychecks but not mandatory. Otherwise they will have asked about it too with the letter. If they have doubts they will ask for ADR
Alright thanks, and if eligibility turns to "completed" on tracker, should I stop worrying about work experience ADR?

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
Means I just uploaded a letter including the company letterhead, logo and address, duties and salary. But no paystubs or paychecks. I heard that IRCC will request ADR if you don't submit a proof of payment receipt. I am currently at eligibility check, presumably it turns to "complete", can I stop worrying about work experience?
I worked in 4 different places, my husband (my dependent) is the same.. for a couple of this jobs positions we just submitted a reference letter. No ADRs were requested about it, yesterday we got the final decision on CG key.
It does not mean that they wouldn't ask you for an ADR though, each application is different.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Alright thanks, and if eligibility turns to "completed" on tracker, should I stop worrying about work experience ADR?
It should be fine. but even if you have an ADR you shouldn't worry. just add your proofs and that will be ok. ADR is essentially a tool helping you to clarify stuff and not a "punishment" per se

Reactions: eddyaa1

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
For people who have their eligibility complete, how long did it take to see that change on your tracker after submitting your biometrics?

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi, AOR Dec 29th here PNP Outland

I received a GU about status change on Feb 7th and I could view my updated UCI in GCKey, was able to check tracker after about 24hrs (Feb 8th)
Tracker says Biometrics in progress
and then I received an email for GCKey same Feb 8th about this status change
My concern is that I am yet to receive BIL/MIL (no upfront medicals) and this is 1 week post UCI update
Worried as no BIL/MIL yet but tracker says Biometrics in progress, hope I'm not missing out on anything and hope the time frame to get it done is not counting already.
I've checked GCKey through and through if there's any BIL/MIL, but none yet
Also checked my email inbox/spam, nothing
I noticed on this thread, AOR Dec 30th received BIL same Feb 8th
Has anyone experienced this, getting UCI without BIL
Thanks
Same issue...UCI updated yesterday..no BIL/MEP yet

Semtu

Jun 10, 2022
Just got Biometrics Collection Letter. December 16th AOR and FSW Inland. Please what next can I do? I heard people talking about creating a tracker, how can I do that now that I have my UCI. On my application, it shows my existing Biometrics number like this

Biometrics Number: XXXXXX
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: XXXXX 21, 2021
Expiry Date: XXXXX 21, 2031

Does that mean they already have my biometrics? Do I need to take another one still since I got a new biometrics collection letter?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just got Biometrics Collection Letter. December 16th AOR and FSW Inland. Please what next can I do? I heard people talking about creating a tracker, how can I do that now that I have my UCI. On my application, it shows my existing Biometrics number like this

Does that mean they already have my biometrics? Do I need to take another one still since I got a new biometrics collection letter?
Does the letter ask you to submit your biometrics? If so, go and submit your biometrics. You can try creating a tracker account mean while.

Northern_Unicorn

Aug 6, 2021

Yeah you need to retake Biometrics for PR.