+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
FYI. I have not received an invitation for test yet. However I am getting documents ready. I ordered Ontario Personal Claims history (PCH). I received it in about 3 weeks. The whole process is online. It is free of cost. I received an email from secure-messaging.com to click on a link w.deliveryslip.com. A separate email from xyz.abc@ontario.ca who is a records clerk contained a pin to access the messages. Basically the link takes you to a website which can be used to securely communicate with government officials (as far as I can see). I found my PCH in the inbox of this messaging system in form of a pdf file.

Reactions: Hapique

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
FYI. I have not received an invitation for test yet. However I am getting documents ready. I ordered Ontario Personal Claims history (PCH). I received it in about 3 weeks. The whole process is online. It is free of cost. I received an email from secure-messaging.com to click on a link w.deliveryslip.com. A separate email from xyz.abc@ontario.ca who is a records clerk contained a pin to access the messages. Basically the link takes you to a website which can be used to securely communicate with government officials (as far as I can see). I found my PCH in the inbox of this messaging system in form of a pdf file.
Thanks for sharing
I applied for PHC last week of Dec 2020, and I didn't receive any email yet.

jyo32

Jan 24, 2021
i got my AOR on March 4th 2020 and in process on march 13th any idea when we can expect online test invite. Also can you please let me know the documents that we need to keep ready for the test ? what is this PHC ? is it needed for writing virtual exam ?

Last edited:

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Why PCH? And what is it required for?

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
i got my AOR on March 4th 2020 and in process on march 13th any idea when we can expect online test invite. Also can you please let me know the documents that we need to keep ready for the test ? what is this PHC ? is it needed for writing virtual exam ?
should not be far ...

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
There's no such thing called 'virtual interview'. There's test and then there is oath. You might be asked for additional documents but I see that you have already received your test invite so that too is unlikely. Additional documents are being asked for a few applicants and mostly before the test invite.
Are you sure that there is no other step between the online test and the oath ceremony? The tracking sheet still has a column for Interview date for Dec 2019 applicants so I just wanted to check.

We completed our online test today, in case you would like to update the sheet. My only concern with the test is that the photo of the id that I took through webcam was out of focus. I tried different angles but it didn't help. I wonder if it was our webcam or if everyone faces that problem.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Are you sure that there is no other step between the online test and the oath ceremony? The tracking sheet still has a column for Interview date for Dec 2019 applicants so I just wanted to check.

We completed our online test today, in case you would like to update the sheet. My only concern with the test is that the photo of the id that I took through webcam was out of focus. I tried different angles but it didn't help. I wonder if it was our webcam or if everyone faces that problem.
There is an interview date because there were the test and the interview were conducted on the same day before COVID for in-person tests.

However, I have seen only one or two applicants who were actually scheduled for a virtual interview recently. At the time I posted my previous comment, I had not seen any cases of virtual interview whatsoever. One person who received the interview invite had a very long travel history and that is probably why he was asked to attend a virtual interview. Usually, this step doesn't happen to a lot of applicants.

After test, your status changes to DM (Decision Made) AFAIK and you get an oath invite. That's about it.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhishek901

jyo32

Jan 24, 2021

Hi Abhishek901

Can you please let me know list of documents we need for the exam ? do they check the documents ? what is the process ? Also how was the test ?

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Hi Abhishek901

Can you please let me know list of documents we need for the exam ? do they check the documents ? what is the process ? Also how was the test ?
Like mentioned above, that link will have all the info and you don't have to worry about that right now. In terms of documents, only 1 piece of ID with photo and signature, such as driving license was needed. You have to scan your ID through the webcam. Test feels very easy if you prepare well. I spent 6-7 hours preparing.

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Anyone in BC getting ready for tests by ordering their provincial health records? I tried searching for it couldnt find it anywhere, also is it going to be mandatory for everyone or just case by a case basis?

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone in BC getting ready for tests by ordering their provincial health records? I tried searching for it couldnt find it anywhere, also is it going to be mandatory for everyone or just case by a case basis?
Why this needed? Its special per specific people or all needed it?

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request