+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
I understand and it has always been haunting me. I just got word that the issue which even went to the high court in Ghana has now been resolved as it involved a lot of workers getting laid off that is why no one initially wanted to give me the reference letter... problem now is my supervisor is willing to give me a letter that is stamped and signed but it wont be on a letterhead. If I want the letterhead then the GM needs to sign and we all know where GM of multinational companies are, always not around. Will just a letter, stamped with a company ink and signed be ok? Can I use the webform to update the document, I saw something like that.
Do the best you can. Provide an additional letter of explanation of what is going on. How to reach your supervisor. Provide news articles from credible sources on the merger and disruption. Include tax forms and pay slips. Explain explain explain!

Do this YESTERDAY!

lurdy

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Abuja
It will be OK. http://askkubeir.com/what-if-my-employer-refuses-to-give-me-a-reference-letter-canada-express-entry/

I understand and it has always been haunting me. I just got word that the issue which even went to the high court in Ghana has now been resolved as it involved a lot of workers getting laid off that is why no one initially wanted to give me the reference letter... problem now is my supervisor is willing to give me a letter that is stamped and signed but it wont be on a letterhead. If I want the letterhead then the GM needs to sign and we all know where GM of multinational companies are, always not around. Will just a letter, stamped with a company ink and signed be ok? Can I use the webform to update the document, I saw something like that.

Antopunto

Mar 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
8-02-2019
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
I'm trying from past two days to call cic agent through google hangout but unfortunately d call isn't connecting even once ... is der any other way to speak to cic agent??? Kindly help
Hangouts dialler you are using??

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
sorry if I made you nervous my friend.... I have a doubt .... Can you please help me in that... My wife's passport will expire in August 2019...
1. Can I ask her to apply for new one before ppr and we can send both new and old to vfs post por
2. Or we have to stick with old one and apply for new one after reaching canada...

Please help with your valuable answer

@legalfalcon @USProgrammer
I renewed my passport preemptively before ITA since mine expires in September. I believe Canada requires 6 months on the passport to be valid upon PPR, so you don't have that. I'd do an expedited passport renewal right now if I were you. You only have 30 days to send in PPR when they send you the email. How long do expedited passport renewals take where you are?

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi, received my notes yesterday,
In the notes it says my ielts score as 7,7,8,7 but this is not my actual score
Why is it so???

Joeshu

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi, received my notes yesterday,
In the notes it says my ielts score as 7,7,8,7 but this is not my actual score
Why is it so???
Or am i looking wrong??

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
My AOR is 8th dec..My background check has not yet started..Medical passed..
Visa office-Montreal..
Anyone in same situation like me?
Is montreal office really slow?

sguj

Sep 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
My AOR is 8th dec..My background check has not yet started..Medical passed..
Visa office-Montreal..
Anyone in same situation like me?
Is montreal office really slow?

Aor 15 Dec rest is same BC not yet started and Medical passed. Montreal is still processing Aug/Sep files. It's a long wait for us Dec folks unless things change drastically

Reactions: cansha

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
I am holding our CoPRs in my hand. Never before have I held a more beautiful set of documents, nor have I so heavily scrutinized each piece of information on a document before.

Medicals were on Nov 1. Valid until Nov 28, just like it said in my GCMS. My wife's medical was valid longer in GCMS, but it's using mine. I don't know why it was extended. Perhaps the furtherance.