DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.

I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.

Wish all of you the best.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
My friend is a 0112 applicant and I am a 0113 applicant. Both our files reached on 29 Dec 14. We called CIC today and both of us were asked same questions. We were also told our files are "in process". They were not willing to give out the UCI details. I found the male attendants more cooperative. The female attend was really rude, said we cannot help you until you have a UCI number. I think they are asked to provide a standard response.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
desertfox said:
Congrats George!

Since you sent two applications, did the agent tell you which one is in process?

My app reached on 16 December, so I will call CIO and try to get status update in two weeks time. Hope by then MI review of my app will be completed
First application is "In Process". He did not inform me that I have also second application.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
rahulk9 said:
My friend is a 0112 applicant and I am a 0113 applicant. Both our files reached on 29 Dec 14. We called CIC today and both of us were asked same questions. We were also told our files are "in process". They were not willing to give out the UCI details. I found the male attendants more cooperative. The female attend was really rude, said we cannot help you until you have a UCI number. I think they are asked to provide a standard response.
Congratulations to you. So it means that during this week all of the application parcel of FSWP2014 would have been opened.Because it is very clear and established fact that they open application parcel on FIFO irrespective of the NOC. Means they have only one stack on chronological basis. Therefore if 100 applications of one NOC are received in one day, then when charging of the applications of that date will start, you will only see that NOC charging. You will not see any other NOC getting CC charged on that date. Therefore if 29th Dec application is in process so it means that only 30th and 31st december application parcels to be opened within coming three days, which can be easily accomplished as per current rate of charging. Moreover somtimes it also depends on the person who is reading your documents after opening of application parcel to ensure that everything is included and in proper order. If a lazy person is delivered 10-parcels of a particular date for review and he takes two or three days then it means those unfortunate applicants will get delayed in charging of their CC.

Thanks for all who have congratulated. And my best wishes are with those are still waiting for good news about their first step to be completed.

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hi All,

Posted this on Thread 258.

I observed that CIC was charging (CC) 2172 from December 1st to 10th with lightning speed. It seems as if there was no hope for 2172 for DD. DD guys were worried. All of a sudden we see DD for 1st to 10th coming up. Now CC guys are worried about cap getting filled up. But we see CC for other NOCs CC up to 19th December.

Is there any thread were a NOC was stopped for a more than a week and resumed?

rahuldev3000

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014, CC charged 10-01-2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
20-02-2015
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Hi Everybody There,

How are you. I am following these forums from last 3 months. I can understand everybody is interested to know PER , CC Charge , Medical etc...
But question is coming to my mind what all we will do after reaching Canada nobody thinks for that....This is very sure Not everybody would get Job..
I can understand most of us are choosing canada for Quality of Life but anybody would help me to know about JOB prospectus.

My CC charged on 10Th Jan and waiting for PER -in manufacturing manager 0911..

Is there any separate forum for " How to settle or find job in canada ? ""

Good Luck everybody and keep the HEAT ON!!..

Regards,

Rahul ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear George and All,

Just I called CIC, they told me that they have not find any details of mine on the system. Application received on 30th Dec2014 by MIKE.

If any one applications received by Mr.MIKE...? Please scared

I am worried....Please advise

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
dr.rohit said:
OMG! I GOT CHARGED...ON 18.02.2015 AT 08:15 PM IST..
Congrats!

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
rahuldev3000 said:
Hi Everybody There,

How are you. I am following these forums from last 3 months. I can understand everybody is interested to know PER , CC Charge , Medical etc...
But question is coming to my mind what all we will do after reaching Canada nobody thinks for that....This is very sure Not everybody would get Job..
I can understand most of us are choosing canada for Quality of Life but anybody would help me to know about JOB prospectus.

My CC charged on 10Th Jan and waiting for PER -in manufacturing manager 0911..

Is there any separate forum for " How to settle or find job in canada ? ""

Good Luck everybody and keep the HEAT ON!!..

Regards,

Rahul ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
While your views are absolutely valid we all have embarked on this journey based on optimism to succeed look at others / relatives / friends

We can't plan one year in advance for a job in foreign country while we r still in per stage :)

Let's cross the bridge as it comes and start settlement planning when we receive MR

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
dr.rohit said:
OMG! I GOT CHARGED...ON 18.02.2015 AT 08:15 PM IST..
@dr.rohit,
Congratulations on the charging of your account.
More blessing.
Ji Ji

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Dear George and All,

Just I called CIC, they told me that they have not find any details of mine on the system. Application received on 30th Dec2014 by MIKE.

If any one applications received by Mr.MIKE...? Please scared

I am worried....Please advise
Try calling again. They might have not got some detail correctly of yours.

bhuvan12

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bhairahawa, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
File Returned on 6th March 2015
managersonline said:
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.

I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Congrats George, Happy for You, God Bless

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
I join in congratulating you.

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
canada788 said:
Can anybody tell me whether NOC 2132 i,e Mechanical Engineers is capped or not?
Indications are that the cap has reached on 8th oct and the apps are returning back

Good luck if u had applied before this time