22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
Devilshani said:
Any got any kind of update on NOC 1113 ? I am 22 Dec Applicant Pls share some update.

CIC Pls charge my CC
I am 18th dec NOC 1113 applicant waiting for my dd to be encashed....

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
Hello guys,

MY FSW application was received and signed at CIC Nova Scotia on January-02- 2015. Although it got to Canada on the 30th of December 2014. Do we have other applicants in the same shoes. Any hope of CIC debiting us Next week.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.

I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.

Wish all of you the best.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
managersonline said:
I have one great news to share, that my application is "In Process" at CIC, after several days of waiting.

Just called CIC and a male attendent received my call and asked several questions including Place of birth, date of birth, country of residence, family name, email, given name, city of birth, mobile number, and then only he informed me good news that your application is at the moment might be under Elgibility Review because status being shown is "In Process" and CIC will contact you shortly via Email. Strange thing here is that the attendent asked several questions which seemed to me very strange because as per the information shared on forum by the persons who called CIC they don't ask so many questions.

I requested the person (Male Attendent) to provide me my UCI number, but he said that I am sorry that we have been given clear instructions not to release this information over the phone. Hopefully I shall try again and may be this time a female attendent will attend the call and provide me UCI number.

Strange thing is that till yesterday my DD was still not encashed as per information provided by my bank.

I hope and pray that i shall receive my PER very soon, because "In Process" means "99.99% PER", as I have been advocating on the forum in my several replies and hopefully it will be the case for me.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
congrats mate ..wish you the best

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
SO, GEORGE FINALLY U GOT UR DD ENCASHED TOO.. SO HAPPY FOR YOU...A BIG CONGRATULATION TO YOU...U DESERVE IT.....

sam1981

Apr 22, 2013
dkd2014 said:
Congrats doc :)
Its ur day today
Party hard :)
+ 1 too for charging news
Hello

I just need to know if UCI number has been allotted then does it means you have got your PER or the PER is the next phase. If it is a next step then how long does it takes?

IAMMISSY

Feb 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
With application
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Happy to hear that you got good news, George. I am sure that you will get your PER. Wishing you the very best.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
dr.rohit said:
SO, GEORGE FINALLY U GOT UR DD ENCASHED TOO.. SO HAPPY FOR YOU...A BIG CONGRATULATION TO YOU...U DESERVE IT.....
Thanks a lot to all and I wish you all the best as well.
I am pretty sure that my DD has been encashed and I think that the person sitting in the bank did not provide me right information and just in order to get rid of the telelphone call he told me that your DD is not encashed.Otherwise CIO will not keep application "In Process" without getting money.

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Congrats George you truly deserve all the success. Appreciate the way you have guided so many forum members by providing detailed answers. Good luck for next steps

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Congrats George!

Since you sent two applications, did the agent tell you which one is in process?

My app reached on 16 December, so I will call CIO and try to get status update in two weeks time. Hope by then MI review of my app will be completed

sbasha4

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Congrats George!!! Very much happy to see you happy ! :D

Njoy!!

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
Forum full of good news today - applications recieving payment and PER's also. I hope that everyone whom are eagerly awaiting receive some good news.

Seems to be a good idea for everyone to call up as information is passed down the line quicker.

Well done all and keep the good news coming!

PMA
Positive Mental Attitude

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
sam1981 said:
Hello

I just need to know if UCI number has been allotted then does it means you have got your PER or the PER is the next phase. If it is a next step then how long does it takes?
Getting a uci no. Does not mean you are going to get per. This is just a number assigned to an applicant.

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 December 2014, CC Charged on 5th of Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER mail on 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
14 May 2015, RPRF received awaiting Meds
Med's Done....
19 May 2015 TLU Updated on 05th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016
Congratulations George,

managersonline said:

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar