+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
shaazdeh said:
I am sharing the same frustration !
Hi friends... Had called the CIC call centre today and surprisingly got a real helpful agent. had to give the dates of my travel, so that the test dates do not clash with the travel dates. Ambitious!!!! But she did mention that currently the 'transfer line' has disappeared since they are having a technical issue. They are updating their system. They have more options on the 'Citizenship Application Status" to input either UCI code or Application Number etc. Supposedly they are sending out the re-scheduled test dates for June test candidates at this point in time. Whose ever files are in Missi.. office and have not got the test dates, should expect it only in August. :(

May 31, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
No. The officer just looked at my passports, landing document, pr card, two pieces of ID.

General Scenario: During the interview the officer may ask for the originals of the copies which were submitted along with the application.
I think the test/interview invite states about bringing the originals.
Thanks again CoolGuy ... I guess I will find out my outcome soon enough ... . I called the IELTS office today . They said they could provide a replacement copy ( only after filling out some form and ofcourse dishing out some $$$ ) .. but they only keep records for 2 years . So no luck for me since I had written it in 2010/2011 . they also said that this has happened before to others and in those cases they had to rewrite the damn test :eek: .. so lame ..

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
abemats2000 said:
Hi friends... Had called the CIC call centre today and surprisingly got a real helpful agent. had to give the dates of my travel, so that the test dates do not clash with the travel dates. Ambitious!!!! But she did mention that currently the 'transfer line' has disappeared since they are having a technical issue. They are updating their system. They have more options on the 'Citizenship Application Status" to input either UCI code or Application Number etc. Supposedly they are sending out the re-scheduled test dates for June test candidates at this point in time. Whose ever files are in Missi.. office and have not got the test dates, should expect it only in August. :(
seriously expect test on August, my file was transferred on March some other applicants was applied on March and got their oath letter!!
what is going on with Mississauga office?

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To most of the ppl, I would say all, they just see 2 IDs, Passport and landing paper. They ask couple of questions to gauge your knowledge of English.
Take as many original documents ( for which copies were submitted with the file ) as you can and be prepared for explanation for the rest if they ask.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abemats2000 said:
Thank you for sharing the information! I hope they at least give the oath date on the interview date cause waiting 4 months after august is too much!

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
My husband gave his test on jun 29th, his ECAS is showing decision made today.

I gave my test on April 15th , mine is still in process and waiting continues. I have multiple 3-5 weeks visits out of country...may be that's why.

2Bcanuck

Nov 17, 2014
Abbotsford BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The original copy of your IELTS might be irrelevant during the test. As the interviewer will let you know, the interview is, in fact, another language assessment and you are expected to communicate clearly with the CIC officer. I don't think they will review it further since those documents have been submitted and approved. Good luck.

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel lonely with the montreal december applicants list...

I don"t understand why I'm still waiting...

triumpher83

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kovachum said:
My husband gave his test on jun 29th, his ECAS is showing decision made today.

I gave my test on April 15th , mine is still in process and waiting continues. I have multiple 3-5 weeks visits out of country...may be that's why.
Me and my wife appeared for the test on June 26th. Within 2 days, Ecas of both of us showing Decision Made. :D

sabujit1

Sep 19, 2014
How long it generally takes to get oath letter after Changed to Decision Made status..My local office is Scarbrough and decision made happened on 25th June, appeared test on 22nd June

Romain

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Kitchener Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-01-2010
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Just Sharing Our application Timeline.

byateman

Feb 19, 2015
Hi There,
Everybody is expressing their own time line as well as happiness and sorrow about progress,
I am also wondering whats going on keep on checking the status atleast once a day but no luck...

Application Received:23 Dec,2014
AOR email: 27 Feb,2015
Inprocess:25 May ,2015
File transferred :29 May to Scarborough
Disappear file transfer line 30th of may
Since then nothing is moving forward stuck like Two HOV lane in Town ...seems only one lane for driving .
Haaaahaa
Any suggestion please.....