+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEACTIVATED/qINVALID VISA DUE TO MEDICAL

dumbhotpotato

Oct 5, 2021
does anyone know how i can quicken the process of my medical so my visa gets activated again? application got approved on october, no medical request, planned to leave on november but visa got deactivated. i had my medical exam done last week and i need to fly to canada this month for two reasons: 1. i already have a ticket and only needs to be rebooked; 2. i am really left behind because classes started on september (i am in high school). what should i do? i do follow ups on email and webform almost everyday, still no response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
does anyone know how i can quicken the process of my medical so my visa gets activated again? application got approved on october, no medical request, planned to leave on november but visa got deactivated. i had my medical exam done last week and i need to fly to canada this month for two reasons: 1. i already have a ticket and only needs to be rebooked; 2. i am really left behind because classes started on september (i am in high school). what should i do? i do follow ups on email and webform almost everyday, still no response.
No way to expedite. Has your medical exam results been sent to IRCC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i don't know yet. been trying to contact the clinic i went to do my medical examination, no answer yet.

i saw a telephone number from ircc. if i call them, will that help?
First you need to find out if the clinic has even sent your results to IRCC. If they haven’t then there is no point contacting IRCC. You can only call from within Canada to the IRCC number.

dumbhotpotato

Oct 5, 2021
First you need to find out if the clinic has even sent your results to IRCC. If they haven’t then there is no point contacting IRCC. You can only call from within Canada to the IRCC number.
yes, i will call them today. after they confirm, i will have my aunt from canada call the ircc. will that even do anything?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes, i will call them today. after they confirm, i will have my aunt from canada call the ircc. will that even do anything?
If you gave your aunt authorization to apply for your permit on your behalf, she can call. If not, an agent will not tell her anything.