+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
cyrus56 said:
If they had extended your medical approval, they usually have not inform you. There is nothing further you can do at this point. Go and just redo the medical exam/tests. As I have told you before, it usually takes 40 days for them to receive it.
and after they receive the result howling is it gonna take for them to send the final answer?

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
haj mehdi said:
and after they receive the result howling is it gonna take for them to send the final answer?
To be honest, there's no rule. I hope they send you the PPR as soon as they receive it, but you are not naive to be fooled by my empty hopes. Keep faith. No wonder if your wife receives hers in even less than 40 days, but if I were you, I would run away from any false hope. At least do not tell your wife of the pessimistic possibilities.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
haj mehdi had you not ordered your gcms notes? what did it say on your notes infront of ur medical? u r the first person so far that they have asked for medical renewal....when did you do your first set of medical? this is not acceptable ....
haj mehdi said:

Shayeste

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2012 (in process)
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
sepiide said:
does anyone know for those couples who do not live together how to renew the passport? as far as i know i need my husbands signature while applying for a new one n he is in canada.
Sepiide jan,

1- You can ask him to give you "Vekalat" for exiting the country. My husband gave it to me right after we got married.
2- My father was here and my mom was in Iran and she needed to renew her passport. What they did was that my father wrote a letter of authorization and went to a notary public and signed it there. Then he sent the letter and some other documents to an office in US (Mohafez Manafe?!) and they approved it. Then he sent it to Iran. There is an office in "Vezarat khareje" special for Canadian residence after the embassy got closed. If you go there they can answer all your questions ;)

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
niloogoogooli said:
haj mehdi had you not ordered your gcms notes? what did it say on your notes infront of ur medical? u r the first person so far that they have asked for medical renewal....when did you do your first set of medical? this is not acceptable ....
acyullay i didn't ordered my GSM note so i don't know.
i have done my medical on sept 2011.
i sent them an email and i was all complaining about the slow processing. after 3 days we get this i don't know

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
haj mehdi said:
i sent them an email and i was all complaining about the slow processing. after 3 days we get this i don't know
So now I'm almost optimistic. It might be a good sign if they sent you a renewal request after your email. I have heard some kind of similar story before. In that case, the PPR happened in one month and a half after that their MP wrote Ankara an aggressive email full of complaints. MP got the same respond from Ankara to tell the client to renew medical doc. I really hope that's the case.

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Shayeste said:
Sepiide jan,

1- You can ask him to give you "Vekalat" for exiting the country. My husband gave it to me right after we got married.
2- My father was here and my mom was in Iran and she needed to renew her passport. What they did was that my father wrote a letter of authorization and went to a notary public and signed it there. Then he sent the letter and some other documents to an office in US (Mohafez Manafe?!) and they approved it. Then he sent it to Iran. There is an office in "Vezarat khareje" special for Canadian residence after the embassy got closed. If you go there they can answer all your questions ;)
cyrus56 said:
I gave my wife a notarized unconditional lifelong permit for leaving country. It was called "vekaalat -e- belaa azl" in Iran. I guess to get such permit, your spouse might be able to go to an Iranian notary public in Canada and ask what to do.
thank u so much bache ha
btw, could u please tell me how long the whole process of giving vekalatname takes if he's gonna apply from canada?

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
Dear Haj Mehdi, it is a good sign, as soon as they receive the Medical they will send you the PPR...so I think in a month time...BTW, my hubby did his Medical in September as well, and my PM told me that they will ask him to renew his medical though in the GCSM Notes that I receive in November infront of his medical it was written "Med-Extension Requested-Paris"...so I don't know if it was extended or not...but be positive,,,it is a good sign....inshalah you will get the PPR email soon after you send the Medical.

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
haj mehdi said:
agha mehdi don't worry. i cant find it out why they have extended most of the applicants medical n not urs either but as Cyrus said thats a good sign indeed. just redo it asap n i'm sure ur gonna get ppred very soon after sending the results. someone in the other forum who was sponsored by his father said the same story n got it after about 1month of sending medicals ( actually the first set of them cuz those cases r supposed to do medicals in the end) :)

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
sepiide said:
thank u so much bache ha
btw, could u please tell me how long the whole process of giving vekalatname takes if he's gonna apply from canada?
No more than a day Sepide jaan. To take no risk, tell him to notarize his identity (preferably a copy of the 1st page of his Iranian passport) as well, and send you both.

Mary9

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-01-2012
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
@Haj Mehdi
The reason they are asking you to redo your medical is because you have done yours in Sept 2011 - that means it is passed 15 months time limit already and so they cant automatically extend your medical - they can only do so within the first 15 months of initial medical date - So basically your Visa will be issued right after they receive your second medical result. happy day for you my friend :)

nafas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Re: Visa has been printed and received

cyrus56 said:
My wife has received her visa today. She gave her passport to a travel agency in Tehran (near Park -e- Saei), got it back after a week, and has been charged for 150$.
As I have told you before, she also had renewed her passport 1-2 months after applying for Canadian immigration visa and never informed Ankara of such renewal. The visa has her new passport number printed on it. So, the visa was apparently issued after receiving the passport, and it appeared no specific proclamation or official correspondence was necessary.
Hi all :
Quick update ; my wife just got her passport back from Ankara, we used a travel agency in Tehran, Shahran , it cost us $67.00 to get it done , she gave her passport to them on Jan 14th and rec.ed it today (the 27th) everything went smoothly with no problem.

hasti_star90

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
30-May-2012 In Process....:19-Agu-2012 Landing Fee.....:10-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2011 Expired
Passport Req..
06-March-2013 Last received 22-April-2013
hi every body

With GCMS, sent an email for my husband :

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act.
Pdf form:
Due date: 2013/01/12
Valid until:2013/10/27

medical ,eligibility,criminal passed
security stil blank
paper file

Maybe my medical,Like haj mehdi needs to be new? az koja mishe fahmid?shayad ham bayad be onha email bedam :-X

hasti_star90

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
30-May-2012 In Process....:19-Agu-2012 Landing Fee.....:10-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2011 Expired
Passport Req..
06-March-2013 Last received 22-April-2013
Medi2012 said:
hasti_star90 khnoom
Negaran nabash , due date man ham gozashteh va mohem nist, valee in ra dar nazar begir keh " HPT - Hold to request PPT " khob ast , dar akhar kar mamulan in bevojood miad.
PPR nazdik ast.
merci agha mehdi,omidvaram ke hamintor ke gofti bashe,vali khob ba in emaili ke baraye haj mehdi ferestadand, manam negaran shodam ke shayad baraye manam lazem bashe dobare medical bedam,chon baraye manham nov expaire shodeh :'(

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
hasti_star90 said:
merci agha mehdi,omidvaram ke hamintor ke gofti bashe,vali khob ba in emaili ke baraye haj mehdi ferestadand, manam negaran shodam ke shayad baraye manam lazem bashe dobare medical bedam,chon baraye manham nov expaire shodeh :'(
salam hasty khanom
in noti ke shoma gerftid ye note kheli khob hast fekr konam shoma ham kheli zood migiriid
man pishnahadam ine ke email nazanid be ankara chon manaam fekr mikonaaam ke karaiye manam daghighan mesle shoma boood man ye emaile kheli toond zadaam barashooon va daghighan 2 rooz bad in medical extentiono zadaaan baram dobare emroz barashon email zadam va dobare gooftan ke bayad hame chi tebghe marahele khodesh pish bere
haalaa man emroz raftaam tamame kar haiye medicalo kardam va medical reporto shanbe mifrestim paris vali emroz ham doctor goftam ham ba 2 ta vakil sohbat kardaam hame migan maxiumam 2 maah dige mondee halaa vala nemidonam dige har chi khoda bekhad hamonee
vali man baz pishnahad midam sabr konid behtar bashe