Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Mary9 said:
Bacheha salam

Can someone tell me how do I get GCSM notes? I have never asked for mine.
va inke man medical yek mah hast ke expire shode va be man chizi nagoftand? could it be bcz they have automatically extended my husbands medical? what should I do? :( I am so sad n tired of waiting its been 10mnths...already since file number :( I miss canada.
Hi mary joon
i have never asked for the notes as well. n i'm not even curious to order it at this stage bc there would be no valuable info as other ppl have mentioned so far.
and regarding medical expiry, don't worry they will extend it or maybe ur file has been waiting for medical extension which takes around 6weeks! who knows :)

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mary9 said:
Bacheha salam

Can someone tell me how do I get GCSM notes? I have never asked for mine.
va inke man medical yek mah hast ke expire shode va be man chizi nagoftand? could it be bcz they have automatically extended my husbands medical? what should I do? :( I am so sad n tired of waiting its been 10mnths...already since file number :( I miss canada.
hi there
I' ve sent u instructions of how to order GCMS (courtesy of Alish)

Don't worry about medicals, if they haven't asked u by now, they extended/ will extend it, so no worries there.
Ma ham tuie hamin BARZAKHIM , this is the only word I could find in my dictionary that best describes our situation .

best of luck

Mary9

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-01-2012
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
Merci sepiide Jun:

U have been very helpful n kind. it just that some ppl are getting confirmation in regards to medical extension and so it worries me that I haven't heard nothing...otherwise in hame sabr kardim bazam sabr mikonim...vali vaghan ke in bela taklifi kheili khaste konandast. ishalla bara hamamun zoodtar tamum beshe.

Mary9

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-01-2012
Passport Req..
06-03-2013
Merci Mehdi Jan

Saw ur message but not sure If I wanna order it now....maybe in a week or 2 :)

Best of luck to you

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
mehdiR said:
hi there
I' ve sent u instructions of how to order GCMS (courtesy of Alish)

Don't worry about medicals, if they haven't asked u by now, they extended/ will extend it, so no worries there.
Ma ham tuie hamin BARZAKHIM , this is the only word I could find in my dictionary that best describes our situation .

best of luck

ay bababa pas ma chi begiimm?:(

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haj mehdi said:
ay bababa pas ma chi begiimm?:(
hagh ba toe dadash. hopefully it will be over soon . let's just pray it ends for people who have waited more than a year , before Noruz. YA ALLLAAAH

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
Visa has been printed and received

My wife has received her visa today. She gave her passport to a travel agency in Tehran (near Park -e- Saei), got it back after a week, and has been charged for 150$.
As I have told you before, she also had renewed her passport 1-2 months after applying for Canadian immigration visa and never informed Ankara of such renewal. The visa has her new passport number printed on it. So, the visa was apparently issued after receiving the passport, and it appeared no specific proclamation or official correspondence was necessary.

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Visa has been printed and received

cyrus56 said:
My wife has received her visa today. She gave her passport to a travel agency in Tehran (near Park -e- Saei), got it back after a week, and has been charged for 150$.
As I have told you before, she also had renewed her passport 1-2 months after applying for Canadian immigration visa and never informed Ankara of such renewal. The visa has her new passport number printed on it. So, the visa was apparently issued after receiving the passport, and it appeared no specific proclamation or official correspondence was necessary.
Good 4 u bro, wish u the best
That is great to know, thanks, will ask my wife to renew it asap then

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
does anyone know for those couples who do not live together how to renew the passport? as far as i know i need my husbands signature while applying for a new one n he is in canada.

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
sepiide said:
does anyone know for those couples who do not live together how to renew the passport? as far as i know i need my husbands signature while applying for a new one n he is in canada.
I gave my wife a notarized unconditional lifelong permit for leaving country. It was called "vekaalat -e- belaa azl" in Iran. I guess to get such permit, your spouse might be able to go to an Iranian notary public in Canada and ask what to do.

Raha-Iran

Nov 8, 2012
Salam dostaye azizam ,
I really need your advice. shoma midonin age sponsor , sponsorship ro withdraw kone , vali badesh pashimon beshe , mitoneh dobareh hamsaresh ro sponsor kone?
in etefagh baraye yeki az dostam oftadeh , gooya sare mozoi ba ham dava mikonan , va parvandeh withdraw mishe , vali hala pashimon shodan. Do you think is there any way to fix this situation?

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
guys my wife just got this today

Medical Examination Instructions
Medical instructions are issued when an application has been processed to the stage where the required
medical examination(s) should be undertaken. Please read the following instructions carefully.
The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. This
list is available by accessing the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx.
You should identify a panel physician in your area and book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well.
Medical examination results are valid for a twelve month period from the date of the examination.
All costs related to the medical examination, if applicable, are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination the costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached medical report form
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one document with photograph and signature such as a passport, driver's licence or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing medical conditions
- Four recent photographs, if the panel physician is not eMedical enabled (note: panel physicians that are eMedical enabled are indicated on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

is it second medical?
what will happen next?

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
haj mehdi said:
guys my wife just got this today

Medical Examination Instructions
Medical instructions are issued when an application has been processed to the stage where the required
medical examination(s) should be undertaken. Please read the following instructions carefully.
The medical examination must be performed by a physician from the CIC list of panel physicians. This
list is available by accessing the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx.
You should identify a panel physician in your area and book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well.
Medical examination results are valid for a twelve month period from the date of the examination.
All costs related to the medical examination, if applicable, are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination the costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached medical report form
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one document with photograph and signature such as a passport, driver's licence or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing medical conditions
- Four recent photographs, if the panel physician is not eMedical enabled (note: panel physicians that are eMedical enabled are indicated on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

is it second medical?
what will happen next?
Would you please write the full email down here? Wasn't there any further explanation? Have you already had the notification of "medical results have been received" on your ECAS?
BTW, on the bright side, they supposed to finalize your case. However, they either faced an expired medical result or find nothing at all. Unfortunately, for them, it takes almost another 40 days to receive your medical approval. Whatever happened, tell your wife to do it immediately.

haj mehdi

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
hi brother
thanks for your reply
this what i have in my erase :
We received Zahra Rashidi's application for permanent residence on November 8, 2011.

We started processing Zahra Rashidi's application on July 5, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

i post is the only thing that they send on the email .and also they send a chart that the doctor need to fill it out.
how long do you think it takes for them to approve the second medical?
i dont understand why do they ask for medical? i have done the medical on agues 2011 and if they extend it they had to let me know

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
haj mehdi said:
hi brother
thanks for your reply
this what i have in my erase :
We received Zahra Rashidi's application for permanent residence on November 8, 2011.

We started processing Zahra Rashidi's application on July 5, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

i post is the only thing that they send on the email .and also they send a chart that the doctor need to fill it out.
how long do you think it takes for them to approve the second medical?
i dont understand why do they ask for medical? i have done the medical on agues 2011 and if they extend it they had to let me know
If they had extended your medical approval, they usually have not inform you. There is nothing further you can do at this point. Go and just redo the medical exam/tests. As I have told you before, it usually takes 40 days for them to receive it.