Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Re: 6 Months...

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
i totally agree A+M :'( :'( :'( :'(, and im definitely disappointed in this country..i used to admire Canada for its human rights rules and thought it was one of the best countries that values the importance of family reunification and all tht...but i was/am totally wrong and i am definitely disappointed in this system...but here is something that we can do that might bring some light to our cases and some awareness... maybe we can all start emailing the liberal/ndp representatives withing our cities and letting them know about this stupid process, i know they might not do anything for us but they might bring it up in parliament and use it to their advantage after all its all politics and these people only keep their own interest in mind.. i am sick and tired of this stupid conservative representative of my city that doesnt give a sh* about my file... every time i contact him all he tells me is to have patient and the situation in M.E is not good right now, as if i dont already know this,,,,,so maybe emailing liberal and NDP reps might bring some lights to our cases and people after us inshalla wont have to suffer as much as we have and do...... just a thought :D ;D ;D ;D
Dear, Kazhal, I'm all for stepping the pressure up even more if your file and A+M's aren't done by the start of next month. Hang in there!

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012

bahar21 said:
Did they ask you to resend it or did you just send it for backup Samira?

I did it my self,They never ask me :)
I wanted to save time

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012

JayJ said:
Dear, Kazhal, I'm all for stepping the pressure up even more if your file and A+M's aren't done by the start of next month. Hang in there!
F

Thank you JayJ:) I personally think we should all print out the last 1200 + pages and send them to Jason Kenney;) even if 10 of us do it his office will suddenly be swamped with 12000 pages:) he might not do anything but a stack of paper like that coming in should grab his attention at least;) could u imagine if 20 of us do it?? Ha! 24000 pieces of paper... ;););)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
I m ready to cooperate with you A+M :) :)

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
i totally agree A+M :'( :'( :'( :'(, and im definitely disappointed in this country..i used to admire Canada for its human rights rules and thought it was one of the best countries that values the importance of family reunification and all tht...but i was/am totally wrong and i am definitely disappointed in this system...but here is something that we can do that might bring some light to our cases and some awareness... maybe we can all start emailing the liberal/ndp representatives withing our cities and letting them know about this stupid process, i know they might not do anything for us but they might bring it up in parliament and use it to their advantage after all its all politics and these people only keep their own interest in mind.. i am sick and tired of this stupid conservative representative of my city that doesnt give a sh* about my file... every time i contact him all he tells me is to have patient and the situation in M.E is not good right now, as if i dont already know this,,,,,so maybe emailing liberal and NDP reps might bring some lights to our cases and people after us inshalla wont have to suffer as much as we have and do...... just a thought :D ;D ;D ;D
Kazhal I am definitely with u on that!! The more politician we talk to the more our voices will be heard and hopefully one day the right person will hear. Last month we had an election in Alberta and a friend of mine had a brother running for MLA. He was liberal and was an MLA previously before conservatives took his seat. He told me that if his brother got it they would be able to help me out as he had helped others when he was in office before. Unfortunately conservatives won again:( I talked to my MP (conservative) earlier this week and he was telling me to be patient and CIC is a very fair process.... I stopped him and told him about our forum and the time difference between applications. I told him clearly it is not a fair system. He didn't know what to say.... He stumbled on his words. He said it all depends who's working on our files, some have more work then others so I said, "so your saying I'm outta luck cause a lazy officer has my file?" he laughed nervously and couldn't respond...
That was so long sorry!! I should have PM you;)

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
samira12 said:
I m ready to cooperate with you A+M :) :)
Let's do it Samira:):):):):):):):):):):)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
A+M, Samira, and Jayj thunx for the moral support here,,,but you know what guys we should start sending them letters, faxes, emails everything that we can possibly do someone needs to know about our lives on hold for the last 2 years and i am willing to do anything,,,i have actually started sending emails out to liberal members here in my city and in one case i got a reply back with my email and some other member of parliament asking someone else to make sure some member of parliament sees this and it stated on how this is unacceptable and they need to do some thing..i know its just an email but its better than what the heck i ever got out of my stupid member of parl representative..so im gana try finding all the members of parls email addresses and send them emails..at this point i dont care if i get screwed over for writing too many emails, because i have been patient enough and its time to fight this stupid unfair system.....JayJ i dont even know what the hell we have these cic people answering our phone call they never have anything useful to say infact they always tell you i cant tell you that info, i dont have access to such and such then why the hell r u even picking up the damn phone if you cant answer my Qs, only god knows...take care you guys, and if u have any membs of parls email add send them to me i swear ill send them 10 emails a day looooooooolll,,,
A+M said:
Let's do it Samira:):):):):):):):):):):)

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012

samira12 said:
Parastooo joonam in my ecase says my medical results have recieved, today is added, :D
It sounds promising Samira joonam... havent u check the flights yet? Dir mishe haaaa 8)

AWS2007

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Visa Office......
syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011 application recieved
Doc's Request.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
amman
Med's Request
first 12 2010, second 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
LANDED..........
24 Aug 2012
JayJ said:
Dear AWS, I didn't use it yet, since it had just been a month more than 14, and my wife is going to apply for a temporary resident visa soon, and if it gets rejected, then I plan to use it.
i don`t like to be diappointed for you but i don`t want you to pay money for nothing, because i applied for temporary resident visa but they rejected because i have file in immigration ,and it`s up to you if you want to apply but i like to tell you what happended with me.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012

Raha said:
It sounds promising Samira joonam... havent u check the flights yet? Dir mishe haaaa 8)
U re joking dear Raha? ;)

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
i have done the same thing and nothing has happened dont worry you are not alone but i hope u get ppr in no time love.....and samira congratz of the ecas status change and medical recieved.....btw parastoo does you ecas say medical received yet?
yes may medical received first of may :(

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
dirtypolitics said:
Dear Rah, congrats again.

Could you please share some personal information so we can do a comparison? I think the processing time differs from a case to another which makes sense. It's not something new. Last year some completed in 5 months and some 15 months.

If you don't mind some information like below can give us some idea:

- how old are you? how old is your husband?
- what do you do? what does he do?
- which province are you? which province is he?
- what supporting documents did you send? like photos, etc.
- did you do any follow-up?

things like that. By the way some rough idea is ok. for example if you are 25, you can say 26. we totally respect your privacy.
My case is very normal and nothing special about us. I am 25 and he is 30. Both famileis knew each other for decades throgh another marriage. We told them that. I met him 3 years ago when i went to iran and dated for a while got engaged. The after 2 years got married. We had a huge wedding and my whole family from canada went there. We sent 120 pictures of wedding, honeymoon,and everywhere we went with frinds and family. Before marriage we talked on phone 2 or 3 times a day, sent emails 6 or 7 times a day, and talked on skype for hours. I printed all. Even i printed the record of us talking on skype , oovoo, and all the messengers. I had record of talking to him up to 8 or 9 hours a day. When I was in Iran lots of people sent me emails to congratulate me( classmates, coworkers, supervisor at school,..) I printed all of them. I sent them the boarding cards and airline tickets all of my family memebers.
I am in BC. And I never contacted to follow up. Only when my file was kept in canada I called to ask if it has been transfered. Everytime they said no. Until last time in march, they said yes and then I did not call anymore.My husband wanted to change his email address, i sent one letter in the mail while my file was in mississaga, i was worried that the did not get so I sent an email a month ago again. But when the lady called the other day to ask my husband if he is able to leave before first medical expires or wants to do the medical again and wait . My husband said yes and she said ok I will send the passport request. Then she sent it today.

dirtypolitics

Apr 16, 2012
rah said:
My case is very normal and nothing special about us. I am 25 and he is 30. Both famileis knew each other for decades throgh another marriage. We told them that. I met him 3 years ago when i went to iran and dated for a while got engaged. The after 2 years got married. We had a huge wedding and my whole family from canada went there. We sent 120 pictures of wedding, honeymoon,and everywhere we went with frinds and family. Before marriage we talked on phone 2 or 3 times a day, sent emails 6 or 7 times a day, and talked on skype for hours. I printed all. Even i printed the record of us talking on skype , oovoo, and all the messengers. I had record of talking to him up to 8 or 9 hours a day. When I was in Iran lots of people sent me emails to congratulate me( classmates, coworkers, supervisor at school,..) I printed all of them. I sent them the boarding cards and airline tickets all of my family memebers.
I am in BC. And I never contacted to follow up. Only when my file was kept in canada I called to ask if it has been transfered. Everytime they said no. Until last time in march, they said yes and then I did not call anymore.My husband wanted to change his email address, i sent one letter in the mail while my file was in mississaga, i was worried that the did not get so I sent an email a month ago again. But when the lady called the other day to ask my husband if he is able to leave before first medical expires or wants to do the medical again and wait . My husband said yes and she said ok I will send the passport request. Then she sent it today.
Thanks a lot!

I have to confess our documents is not as complete as yours. Because our relation was less than one year old and mostly long distance.

I also recall some cases who took more than 20 months. Once they got their PPRs, it turned out they did not even have official marriage certificates. Obviously it would take some time to validate that.

Of course there are some exceptions. But generally speaking, those provide straightforward comprehensive documents tend to get their PPR earlier than others.

Having said that, the agents are also different. Some are more flexible and some pain in the neck!

I am not sure if that's a case in Canada. But my father's green card application took 8 months longer than my mom. Because his name is Mohammad :)

thanks again.

parham73

May 14, 2012

I have done my second medical 2 weeks ago and it has been recieved in Paris today. Do i have to send an email or fax to let them know?
If so after how many days they may update my profile to medical recieved ?

Thanks,

Parham_web@yahoo.com

My file is in process for almost 16 months now :(

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Hello All,

I apologize for the less appearance as always :) I hope everyone has good news, any good news?

My wife will be arriving this Saturday, June 9th so I am preparing everything in advance.

Sohrab joon I'm here, I swear I show myself more since I have received my visa, I would appear once a month before.

I guess the ones who have received their PPR's are going to disappear slowly and let the newer ones take over this forum.

Wish all the best for everyone, I will be checking back regularly.