+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Tara156 said:
Samira PPR gerefte k khabari azash nist?zogh zadeh hast alan
Na tara jo0n, be man ppr nadadan,man shans nadashtam. :(

imatra

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2012
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-09-2012
Hi mehdiR

I know your question was directed to Sohrab, but my timeline is almost exactly like yours and a lady here whose name escaped me right now and what I am going through is very similar to yours, except that I am here in Iran for a little over a year. As you guessed it, I am keeping an eye on the progress of your file (at least what you report in this forum). I also had to change my telephone number, and I sent an email and of course the 25-day frame reply email and nothing else. I believe at some point you mentioned that your ecas showed "in process" which made me check my ecas almost everyday, to see something similar with no avail. No updates, no nothing. Since I am sponsoring my husband and I decided to move to Iran to be with him through the whole process, I think mine will take longer, since I've read some place that it is more complicated to do the background check of a man than a woman. Anyhoooot, like you, I am a silent reader here and hoping this process would be a speedy one for us, whose files were sent directly to Ankara ... and it sometimes drives me crazy to see some of people (in January 2012 thread) who filed with us, have already their partners in Canada ... well I think I am jealous a bit ... or envious ... NOT ...

Best of luck

mehdiR said:
SOhrab jan I 'm here almost everyday but as I see my file is somewhat so far from the end, and I got nothing to add since I lack enough knowledge about the whole shebange , I 've become more of a silent reader .
ishallah ke khanumet safare safeo khubi dashte bashe o paie ham pir shin :)
BTW I got an ASSAB KHURDI with my wife not really happy to move to Canada , be khatere eshghe be pedaro madaro ,...( Persian attachments :mad: ) ahhhhhh, I tell her this country , this city (tehran) is becoming harder and harder to bear, then she agrees more less
. Man my throat is sore as I write from the stupid pollution and dust.
Got a question?

Its been around 2 months since I sent my change of address/ MY email( sponsor) & dropping agent letters via case specific inquiry of the cic website. right away, I got the auto email saying in 25 days they would send the confirmation email.now it's almost 2 months and no response!!! what 's yr take bro? I know they 're busy.

all the best

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hey guys so quiet, i think many of u r understandably fed up; just hang in there and keep urself busy ;)

imatra, her name is laleh_d ;), and yeah i know what u mean abt the jan thread; i actually became very good in filtering the information ;)

Arezou, welcome to Canada, maybe i'll see u in the street when i visit toronto one day hihihi; don't worry, the weather will get nicer again ;D just need to follow closely the forecast and when it does just take advantage!!!

Nenan, happy belated bday darling, don't worry and don't b upset; ur next bday will b in Ca for sure ;) and u were not alone, we were here even in silence, our thoughts were with u :) and u know i always remind my guy friends important bdays, even theirs, some men they might just forget these things, u should have reminded him a few days before just to make sure hihihi ;D i wanted to send u some cute pic but didn't have time sorry

sohrab, hope ur wife will adapt very fast to the new life, it's so nice to arrive there in ur 20s ;D u have soo many things opening in ur way, she can do anything she dreamt of

big hi to vivi, lele, A+M, samira

siavash, happy packing

take care everyone and don't stay too silent!! i wish for all a lovely summer with good news :)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
missmini said:
hey guys so quiet, i think many of u r understandably fed up; just hang in there and keep urself busy ;)

imatra, her name is laleh_d ;), and yeah i know what u mean abt the jan thread; i actually became very good in filtering the information ;)

Arezou, welcome to Canada, maybe i'll see u in the street when i visit toronto one day hihihi; don't worry, the weather will get nicer again ;D just need to follow closely the forecast and when it does just take advantage!!!

Nenan, happy belated bday darling, don't worry and don't b upset; ur next bday will b in Ca for sure ;) and u were not alone, we were here even in silence, our thoughts were with u :) and u know i always remind my guy friends important bdays, even theirs, some men they might just forget these things, u should have reminded him a few days before just to make sure hihihi ;D i wanted to send u some cute pic but didn't have time sorry

sohrab, hope ur wife will adapt very fast to the new life, it's so nice to arrive there in ur 20s ;D u have soo many things opening in ur way, she can do anything she dreamt of

big hi to vivi, lele, A+M, samira

siavash, happy packing

take care everyone and don't stay too silent!! i wish for all a lovely summer with good news :)
Hi missmini
no ppr today :(

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
samira12 said:
Hi missmini
no ppr today :(
no problem not today, tomorrow then ;)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
missmini said:
no problem not today, tomorrow then ;)
Oh missmini, your positivity is so infectious!! Thats true, tomorrow is another day!! :D And i'm excited cause i'm going to Lebanon tmr :D :D

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
nairyd said:
Oh missmini, your positivity is so infectious!! Thats true, tomorrow is another day!! :D And i'm excited cause i'm going to Lebanon tmr :D :D
yaaaaay that's very good :) enjooooooooy nairyd and have a lovely safe journey and wish u to come back together :) u never know ;);D:-*

L

laleh_d

imatra said:
Hi mehdiR

I know your question was directed to Sohrab, but my timeline is almost exactly like yours and a lady here whose name escaped me right now and what I am going through is very similar to yours, except that I am here in Iran for a little over a year. As you guessed it, I am keeping an eye on the progress of your file (at least what you report in this forum). I also had to change my telephone number, and I sent an email and of course the 25-day frame reply email and nothing else. I believe at some point you mentioned that your ecas showed "in process" which made me check my ecas almost everyday, to see something similar with no avail. No updates, no nothing. Since I am sponsoring my husband and I decided to move to Iran to be with him through the whole process, I think mine will take longer, since I've read some place that it is more complicated to do the background check of a man than a woman. Anyhoooot, like you, I am a silent reader here and hoping this process would be a speedy one for us, whose files were sent directly to Ankara ... and it sometimes drives me crazy to see some of people (in January 2012 thread) who filed with us, have already their partners in Canada ... well I think I am jealous a bit ... or envious ... NOT ...

Best of luck
Yes Imatra, I'm in the exact same situation as you are.been staying in Iran for a little over a year. I am supposed to move back to Canada to get back to school and find a job but I keep postponing my trip every two weeks cuz being away from my husband is just unbearable for me. I've been cancelling my ticket for almost 5 months now. We've been in a long distance relationship before we got married and I know how hard it can be for both of us. Going through that again after 14 months of living together is just so difficult :'( I hope this process won't take long.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
welcome Nairyd in Lebanon :) , I wish you a happy and safe trip :)

imatra

Star Member
Dec 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2012
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-09-2012
@ missmini ... Gurrrrrl ... u freak me out sometimes (in a good way of course :) )... "laleh_d" was who I was trying to remember. How do you know we all three (laleh_d, mehdiR and myself) have the same timeline?! Plus I got to tell you something else ...you infuse such good karma ... Like

@ laleh_d, yes I was trying to remember your name ... you are not very active in the forum (like myself) and I am sure you are just a silent reader, since not much is going on with our files these days. But it is joyous to see other people who waited for such a long time, get their PR. I hope we experience the same joy really soon. Please if you get any kind of news, share it with us.

missmini said:
laleh_d said:
Yes Imatra, I'm in the exact same situation as you are.been staying in Iran for a little over a year. I am supposed to move back to Canada to get back to school and find a job but I keep postponing my trip every two weeks cuz being away from my husband is just unbearable for me. I've been cancelling my ticket for almost 5 months now. We've been in a long distance relationship before we got married and I know how hard it can be for both of us. Going through that again after 14 months of living together is just so difficult :'( I hope this process won't take long.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
ViVi & A+M were disappointed ,
I know ,oneday I would have that feeling if this situation has continued :( :(

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
sohrab
ishalah man ke dige chesham siya shod man motad shodam be yahoo mail :p :p :p :p :p :p
bad az ppr bayad beram to tark ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
samira12 said:
ViVi & A+M were disappointed ,
I know ,oneday I would have that feeling :( :(
Samira jan, stay positive dge... deha!!! ;) :-*
Being in this process only 7 months, I vividly understand how frustrating this process can become sometimes, but it is believed that life is not fair and so is this process, the only thing we can do is alleviate the pain by sharing concerns. Even Sohrab who was the mood injector(!!!) of the forum was fed up after 14 months. So we can not be blamed for being upset!

Also I am delighted to see the posts from less active members (like me). Mehdi is true, we are yet updateless. :p
As far as I am aware (by friends posts), Ankara has rarely responded to emails. So no worries if you have not received any. But check your eCas, your contact No. might be updated!

Maybe this Wednesday was not a magic one, but maybe they want us to experience magical Thursdays, Fridays, etc! :)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Sohrab jan
I wanna thank you for everthing ,being you in this forum always causes motivation
in other members,
I wish you 'll have good life beside your wife,
don't forget us in this hard situation :)

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

hope everyone is doing well inshallah....it been a week that i'm not with u guys cuz im in ottawa now for a while...anyone got PPR recently??

and I went quickly through the pages and saw that Azerou landed! I'm very happy for you inshallah ur life will be full of joy and happiness and dont forgot us in ur prayer