13-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011 & 2nd 02-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
hey guys, for those that got status changed congratz, for those that got pprs congratz and for those of us waiting desperately may god end this redicouls waiting game fast,
i have a question my application has been in damascus/ankara for the last 16 month and i still havnt heard anything back and no matter how many emails i send them i come out empty handed.. can someone please tell me what i should do? the people on this forum from damascus/ankara have almost all received their pprs within the 14 month and as far as i know i am the only one waiting for 16 month. does anyone have any ideas of what i should do???
Kazhal, didn't your husband have his interview?

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
hey guys, for those that got status changed congratz, for those that got pprs congratz and for those of us waiting desperately may god end this redicouls waiting game fast,
i have a question my application has been in damascus/ankara for the last 16 month and i still havnt heard anything back and no matter how many emails i send them i come out empty handed.. can someone please tell me what i should do? the people on this forum from damascus/ankara have almost all received their pprs within the 14 month and as far as i know i am the only one waiting for 16 month. does anyone have any ideas of what i should do???
Dear Kazhal,

You can use the case-specific enquiry form if it's past the 80% processing time, which it is for you.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=ankara

They are supposed to take it more seriously than an email.

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Yes I think thats what it is; the situation is not so great. His application was separate from his families so they questioned him about his family also and the lady new when his father and brother returned to Iraq at one point due to area in Syria not being safe and were wanting to know is they're in Syria now perhaps to send out PPR's for both him and his family? The 26th of this month will be 14 months of waiting (stage 2). I was notified that they send out PPRs by phone calls and not email in Syria.

feverdreams said:
Hey I am thinking considering the situation in Syria and if he is still there then they would want to try to get him out as soon as possible. so inshalla the next time they call it will be for a ppr. :) Either way you should be happy because it means they are working on your file!

Does anyone know if Amman sends out ppr's out by email or calls?

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Tara156 said:
dustan kasi tajrobe parvaz ba BMI & British airline ro dare? in yeki az offer haye ajans havapeymayee bud, turkish bara tarikhi k man mikham jaye khali dare, lufthansa k ta 10ruz badesh pore
tara jan BMI hamoon british airwayse dige :D are man tajrobe daram koli am tajrobe daram, mamoolan parvazashoon roozaye farde (3shanbe 5shanbe etc) alan behtarin gheymataro lufthansa va BMI daran vali bastegi dare be kodoom shahr, man chon ottawa hastam tanha entekhabam yeki az in 2 tast, shahrhaye dige kheily parvazhaye dige dare, vali behtarine behtarina az lahaze SAFARE RAHAT lufthansa va aroozantarin KLM, man bara arghavan ticket gereftam 3shanbe dige, BMI , 1100 $ Tehran-London-Ottawa,

man khodam ba bmi kheily safar kardam, takhire bishtari dari(transit) vali razi boodam, vali hichi lufthansa nemishe ,

hala age soalet ye zare joz'e tar bashe mitoonam komaket konam :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Dear friends, i love you all,
forgive my inactivity but its something thats been a common occurance..... some of my good friends arent here at all anymore after ppr( i see them on FB though) but anyways its common and normal , im going to do my best to keep myself updated with this amazing forum , i know it doesnt make any sense, im done, my wife will be here in ottawa on tuesday but this has been a part of my life for 15 months and i cant forget just like that, anyways i will do my best to answer any/all questions and i want to say please dont hesitate to message me email me add me on fb if you guys have any questions concerns,

now i want to say to all the people i didnt quite get along with :p :p, please forgive me if i said/did anything to offend you or make you mad, i apologize from the bottom of my heart , i have the utmost respect for all of you,

ps jayj i love u , as we say in persian halaemoon kon or the closest translation dont hold a grudge :D

sohrab919 is my yahoo
sohrab ebrahimi is my facebook

love u all :)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
agha omide ma chetoreh :D aliaria joon chetore, baba hame visa gereftan gheybeshoon zade, mehdi joon laghal toe bia :) ishalah ke hamatoon khoobo khosho salamat bashid :)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
samira joon va parastoo khanoome gole golab ishalah ke yeki az hamin rooza man biam inja 500 ta post bezanam tabrik begam behetoon :D hamishe be yadetoonam ;D

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
sohrab919 said:
forgive my inactivity but its something thats been a common occurance..... some of my good friends arent here at all anymore after ppr( i see them on FB though) but anyways its common and normal , im going to do my best to keep myself updated with this amazing forum , i know it doesnt make any sense, im done, my wife will be here in ottawa on tuesday but this has been a part of my life for 15 months and i cant forget just like that, anyways i will do my best to answer any/all questions and i want to say please dont hesitate to message me email me add me on fb if you guys have any questions concerns,

now i want to say to all the people i didnt quite get along with :p :p, please forgive me if i said/did anything to offend you or make you mad, i apologize from the bottom of my heart , i have the utmost respect for all of you,

ps jayj i love u , as we say in persian halaemoon kon or the closest translation dont hold a grudge :D

sohrab919 is my yahoo

I wish you all the best and Inshalla a happy life for you and your wife. I hope she has a safe journey!

Tara156

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
1st: Feb 2011, 2nd: March 2012
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
Mr sohrab mamnoon az rahnemayeetun, y jayee khundam chand nafar gofte budan b BMI bareshun gom shode y kam moradad shodam vali khob shoma k ta hala moshkeli pish naumade baratun, emruz ajans airline Alitalia ro k tuye rome stop dare ro behem gheimat dad 1milion o 160tuman, khoshbakhtane bara toronto airline haye bishtari hast, vali Alitalia va BMI az hamashun gheimatesh monasebtare

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
Tara156 said:
WXYZe aziz, age emkan dare ma ro ham dar jaryane gereftan visa az tarighe vakiletun bezarid, chun ma bara 4shanbe hafte ayande barname rizi kardim
thanks
hi

so my dad picked my passport up yesterday at 2pm,as he was told to.he said everything went on smoothly and without any problem.

I didnt get the chance to ask him all the details but the important thing is that its over.
I will be going to canada with ghatar airways on the 17th inshallllla

Tara156

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
1st: Feb 2011, 2nd: March 2012
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
WXYZ said:
hi

so my dad picked my passport up yesterday at 2pm,as he was told to.he said everything went on smoothly and without any problem.

I didnt get the chance to ask him all the details but the important thing is that its over.
I will be going to canada with ghatar airways on the 17th inshallllla
Congart, and thanks for sharing, I was worried, my dad is going to pick up my visa next week. good luck

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
agha omide ma chetoreh :D aliaria joon chetore, baba hame visa gereftan gheybeshoon zade, mehdi joon laghal toe bia :) ishalah ke hamatoon khoobo khosho salamat bashid :)
SOhrab jan I 'm here almost everyday but as I see my file is somewhat so far from the end, and I got nothing to add since I lack enough knowledge about the whole shebange , I 've become more of a silent reader .
ishallah ke khanumet safare safeo khubi dashte bashe o paie ham pir shin :)
BTW I got an ASSAB KHURDI with my wife not really happy to move to Canada , be khatere eshghe be pedaro madaro ,...( Persian attachments :mad: ) ahhhhhh, I tell her this country , this city (tehran) is becoming harder and harder to bear, then she agrees more less
. Man my throat is sore as I write from the stupid pollution and dust.
Got a question?

Its been around 2 months since I sent my change of address/ MY email( sponsor) & dropping agent letters via case specific inquiry of the cic website. right away, I got the auto email saying in 25 days they would send the confirmation email.now it's almost 2 months and no response!!! what 's yr take bro? I know they 're busy.

all the best

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:

sohrab919 is my yahoo

thank you Sohrab919, I wish you happy life with your wife :) .
I hope for her a happy and safe trip to canada :)

Tara156

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
04-07-2011
Med's Done....