waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
sohrab919 said:
oh ok my bad haha, but i know what you mean, when i sent my file it was 34 days and a friend of mine got it in 14 days so yeah , but that was GHADIMA lol, i sound like a grandfather
loooooool what does GHADIMA mean? i suppose another age? ;) yeah the 34 days stage 1 does look like it happenned during Ice Age, now it's 74 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
missmini said:
loooooool what does GHADIMA mean? i suppose another age? ;) yeah the 34 days stage 1 does look like it happenned during Ice Age, now it's 74 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
It means in past! When we were young! :p

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Thanks for the info, lets hope that they will work hard in Lebanon and that february will be a good month for us!

yara1999 said:
Here is the most up to date information-my husband in lebanon called the syrian embassy in damascus this morning their time, they said that they have prepared all the immigration files to be sent to Lebanon to be processed and the immigration officers that were working on the files in damascus are also going to Lebanon to continue working on the files. According to this woman they are not anticipating any delays in processing the family sponsorship files but lets hope they are telling the truth.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salhadin1 said:
Hi I sent my application on Dec. 20th, 2011 and it arrived Dec. 21st, 2011. I received confirmation of the application and an email stating they have received it on Jan. 13th, 2012. My wife lives in Iraq and I want to get her out of the country as soon as possible before *censored word* goes down in the region. What options do I have to speed up the process or to figure out what they will do to my application. I am hearing that they are closing the embassy and afraid this will make my application take even longer. I am hoping to have my wife here before July,2012.
sallam 3alikom...

there is nothing to do...i'm sponsoring my wife from Iraq too , i applied in july but still nothing happened and didnt heard from the embassy anything..I emaild them but didnt get a reply, I also called the CIC 3 days ago and all what they told me is to send an emil to syria and see what happend. I don't know if my file is stuck in ottaw like others or not!! I just want to know, but couldnt get an answer!!!..but all what we can do is WAITING!...o allah kareem

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Arezou said:
It means in past! When we were young! :p
Hello my friends,

I think we have good news in February :)

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
samira12 said:
Hello my friends,

I think we have good news in February :)
The good thing is, whatever Damascus does to upset we stay positive....who knows, maybe it is a psychological test to measure the tolerance of human beings!!! Lol

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning,

Allah grant us what we want .. And blessed our hearts what you want .. And make us as you want.

Friday blessing ( جمعة مباركة )

say with me Ya rb

N

Nenan

lele said:
Good morning,

Allah grant us what we want .. And blessed our hearts what you want .. And make us as you want.

Friday blessing ( جمعة مباركة )

say with me Ya rb
Friday blessing every body
the situation in Iraq is very bad and no body care about our files and we are waiting impatiently to meet our husbands and wives and be safe together as family,but who care
Today I received the news (brother of my Sister's husband in Iraq) he killed yesterday treacherously,poor man his wife and children in Canada and till now they don't' know the shocking news.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
the situation in Iraq is very bad and no body care about our files and we are waiting impatiently to meet our husbands and wives and be safe together as family,but who care
Today I received the news (brother of my Sister's husband in Iraq) he killed yesterday treacherously,poor man his wife and children in Canada and till now they don't' know the shocking news.
ooooooo Allah yr7amo, And makes the resting place of Paradise , la elah ela allah.
God helps his family,

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nenan said:
You are right Nenan. Nobody cares about people who lives in third world countries. It seems that there is no right here.
Good bless him!

N

Nenan

Arezou said:
You are right Nenan. Nobody cares about people who lives in third world countries. It seems that there is no right here.
Good bless him!
Allah bless All our families every where and keep them safe.
hey brothers and sisters Can you imagine his wife was trying to sponsor him but he dies before he get the visa, and the CIC is Deaf and Blind when it related to our humanitarian situations but they are very very very open eyes and ears when it related to sponsoring wives and husbands from middle east to Canada.
this messages to CIC please please Don't be part of our sufferings.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Hey everyone,
When me and my husband were filling out the application forms, we put my Canadian address as his mailing address, we wrote his residency address as his address in Iran, but we thought maybe it's better if we put the mailing address as my address, just because we didn't trust the post system in Iran.
In e-cas since it always shows "mailing address", the Canadian address was up there ... But this morning that I checked it has changed to his residency address in Iran ... Why? Should I be worried?! :s
Thanks!

pouyaba

Aug 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivi2 said:
Hey everyone,
When me and my husband were filling out the application forms, we put my Canadian address as his mailing address, we wrote his residency address as his address in Iran, but we thought maybe it's better if we put the mailing address as my address, just because we didn't trust the post system in Iran.
In e-cas since it always shows "mailing address", the Canadian address was up there ... But this morning that I checked it has changed to his residency address in Iran ... Why? Should I be worried?! :s
Thanks!
Hi vivi,

I did the same thing and put my address for my wife's mailing address. I just checked ecas and her address is changed to her residency address too. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign! but I think we should be optimistic and take it as a good sign and assume that they are doing something with the files and haven't left them in a box at at the corner of a room.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
vivi2 said:
Hey everyone,
Thanks!
na baba, ecase is mashang, i just checked the B file number and her address is gone lol, it was there like 2 days ago, , but no it doesnt matter, unless you DO NOT provide an email address or unless YOU ASK they wont use mailing , i mean even Mississauga EMAILED me the approval letter but for example mikey got a letter, he also got his RQ in the mail , so yeah dont worry it doesnt mean anything

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
guys i just got off the phone with an agent in the consulate section of The foreign affairs department and he told me the embassy is not closed and they are operating, he said obviously its not like before because of the situation but he said its impossible for an embassy to CLOSE without the FAD knowing first and without the news being spread, he also told me chances are CIC isnt going to call or email people one by one to let them know because its time consuming but they will post a RELIEF bulletin advising people what is happening , and he told me rumors are just rumors, he said some agents that answer the phone have no idea so they just say whatever but he said even if the CIC has decided to transfer some files to neighboring missions/consulates the embassy isnt going to close, they are just sending files over to lighten the load a little bit for new files coming in, but he assured me as of sunday January 29 2012 the embassy will be open regulating like before,
so yeah pretty much what all this means is that CIC is trying to send some files to other countries to speed things up and what i also found out is that some people wont even know which country their file was processed in, this means at the end of the day it ends up back in damascus UNLESS there is a official closure which isnt happening at the moment, and one last comment, when they send files over, there is no delay at all, like i remember someone asking if they take files to Lebanon is it going to be delayed, the answer is no,

Just though id share this to brighten up the situation a little bit