sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missbou said:
believe me i know exactly how u feel .. it truly sucks to be apart from ur loved one .. some days we feel more hopeful than other days.. do u speak to ur husband often?
Due to the situation in syria we can no longer videochat we used t do that all day and all night even sleep near each other on skype but theyve disconnected the net where my husband lives and i am not able to see him anymore i can only call him or vice versa and we do at least 3 times a day but its not enough i feel.....its a desperate case honestly.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Ramz27 said:
Due to the situation in syria we can no longer videochat we used t do that all day and all night even sleep near each other on skype but theyve disconnected the net where my husband lives and i am not able to see him anymore i can only call him or vice versa and we do at least 3 times a day but its not enough i feel.....its a desperate case honestly.
ouf its hard to feel so cut off like that !! is ur husband in a safe area in syria??

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missbou said:
ouf its hard to feel so cut off like that !! is ur husband in a safe area in syria??
no i wish , he is in Homs the worst area thats why theres no internet thats where its all happening and its breaking my heart

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Ramz27 said:
no i wish , he is in Homs the worst area thats why theres no internet thats where its all happening and its breaking my heart
im sorry to hear that :(
as long as he stays safe and u still have the phone .. i know its not enough but hopefully the situation will get better and things can get back to normal and he will be here soon with u .. inshalla kheir Allah ye7mi ramz ..

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Thanks for the chart I ad my info. I hope that october will be a good mounth and specially for october and november people!

mahnaz

Sep 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagz2207 said:
ok guys so here's the link ... hope you like it / it's not done yet i still have to finish the last two columns... and i think we should post the link every thursday morning like sohrab s/docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_US&key=0Ak8iAld3D_1NdEhLZkh2djFhSTB5cWhZN0w4THlueXc&rm=full#gid=0

p.s feel free to make modifications
p.p.s hockey guy , iltham , tina , ramz , bashar , new people please re-post ur dates so i can add u to the chart
Dear Nagz, thx for the new chart but you removed My name :(

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missbou said:
im sorry to hear that :(
as long as he stays safe and u still have the phone .. i know its not enough but hopefully the situation will get better and things can get back to normal and he will be here soon with u .. inshalla kheir Allah ye7mi ramz ..
Thanks missbou

ive been through a lot i am just waiting to finally start living once he gets here , my life hasnt been easy in anyway before my husband and he is all i ever wanted but that processing time is killing my happy times ...im hoping hell be here soon , i wanted to tell you i received and e mail from the embassy after i e mailed them they adv me that the application is in queue for assessment that they are trying to process the priority family class file within 6 months from the date it was received and then they said that mine was received 13 may 2011 is it possible what they wrote i keep reading this e mail but i cant beleive what they said

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
mahnaz said:
Dear Nagz, thx for the new chart but you removed My name :(

Dear Nagz, you removed my name :(
sorry lol what is your info dear

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Ramz27 said:
Thanks missbou

ive been through a lot i am just waiting to finally start living once he gets here , my life hasnt been easy in anyway before my husband and he is all i ever wanted but that processing time is killing my happy times ...im hoping hell be here soon , i wanted to tell you i received and e mail from the embassy after i e mailed them they adv me that the application is in queue for assessment that they are trying to process the priority family class file within 6 months from the date it was received and then they said that mine was received 13 may 2011 is it possible what they wrote i keep reading this e mail but i cant beleive what they said
i havent heard of anyone getting such an email, i do hope that its true. i know family class sponsorship is supposed to be priority but from the looks of it in this forum we are all in the same boat :(
dont despair , everyone's case is different so stay hopeful always!!
again u are not alone in this , all of us have our lives on hold until our husbands/wives are reunited..happy times are coming for u , its just hard to see that right now..

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missbou said:
i havent heard of anyone getting such an email, i do hope that its true. i know family class sponsorship is supposed to be priority but from the looks of it in this forum we are all in the same boat :(
dont despair , everyone's case is different so stay hopeful always!!
again u are not alone in this , all of us have our lives on hold until our husbands/wives are reunited..happy times are coming for u , its just hard to see that right now..
here is the email got it end of august

Dear Madam:

Please be advised that the application is in queue for assessment. Please be patient as we will contact you when the application reaches the next stage of processing. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application please inform us as soon as possible.

Please note that we are devoting all available resources to ensure that our priority Family Class cases (spouses, partners, and dependent children) are processed as quickly as possible. This application was received in our office on
May xx, 2011. Our objective is to finalize these cases within 6 months of the date of receipt. Routine cases, where all the required information is submitted with the application, are handled even more quickly. However, if further checks are required, finalizing the case might take longer

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Ramz27 said:
here is the email got it end of august

Dear Madam:

Please be advised that the application is in queue for assessment. Please be patient as we will contact you when the application reaches the next stage of processing. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application please inform us as soon as possible.

Please note that we are devoting all available resources to ensure that our priority Family Class cases (spouses, partners, and dependent children) are processed as quickly as possible. This application was received in our office on
May 13, 2011. Our objective is to finalize these cases within 6 months of the date of receipt. Routine cases, where all the required information is submitted with the application, are handled even more quickly. However, if further checks are required, finalizing the case might take longer
wow that is definitely hopeful !!! i hope hope hope that they are finally moving ahead quickly !!! im sure everyone will be interested to read this email, thank u for sharing it on here . we all need some hope and reading this is a positive sign :)

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missbou said:
wow that is definitely hopeful !!! i hope hope hope that they are finally moving ahead quickly !!! im sure everyone will be interested to read this email, thank u for sharing it on here . we all need some hope and reading this is a positive sign :)
when i read it i was happy but it was sent to me a month ago and nothing movd since so i kind of started thinking they made a mistake but how can they i have the e mail i even sent it to my lawyer and he said it cant be wrong ...i am really hoping that they will go faster for everyone .......i kept it and i read this e mail everyday to give myself hope i am praying they mean this .