mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to both of you Nath and litham.
to day i will be 1 year in Damascus :-[ when i am going to be happy

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)Congrats to both of you Nath and litham. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

oh my God good news are coming for all of you
I booked my flight for friday too too busy talk to you later

alffffffffffffffffffffffffff mabrouk hope the same for Mr Bou and and all of you mikie all the best love you all i promised to stay in touch of course love you all samira too your turn is coming stay strong love you all the best :-*

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
congrats iltham and nath !! Finally its all over

good luck mikey and mr and mrs bou !! inshallah areeban

It will come soon inshallah

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mo jo said:
Congrats to both of you Nath and litham.
to day i will be 1 year in Damascus :-[ when i am going to be happy
Dear Mo Jo, yours and ours will come too. We have to stay strong. Maybe before Christmas we all will fly to Canada ;D Inshaallah!

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Till mid of December 5 PPR here. Good Job! Be active a little bit more Damascus!

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Arezou said:
Till mid of December 5 PPR here. Good Job! Be active a little bit more Damascus!
I'm sure they are all working very hard before the holidays. I would expect to see the rest of November/December/January people finished before Christmas!

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Good news guys mabrouk Iltham and Nath. Damascus are working hard this month. Its been 1 year since my file is in Damascus I wish its will be done soon for all november, december and january people.

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, new pr visas good news there is still flights abvailable but expensive and Only 1 bag 23 kilos for free no charge second bag for almost 75 us dollars and a carry on bag for free for 12 kilos so good luck to nath and iltham and mikie finding a flight
too much tidying up loose stuff sell my car though for cheap price but anyway never will come back soon to use it.

special prayer to all my friends here: please GOD help all of my brothers and sisters please listen to their requests bring families together soon and their applications to go smoothly ( not like mineeeeeeeeeeee foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr) please dear GOD accept our tears as a candle for the hope of getting visas soon for all this thread soonnnnnnnnnnn
dear frineds please stay strong your warm wishes made me stay strong when I was down your nice words have comforted me at many times i did not want to show my wife that i was crying since she was crying as well so I was here taking comfort and comforting others as much as I could ( i wish i did ) your messages meant a lot to me and i promise to stay in touch and hopefullyl soon our thread will go greener like our arz trees in lebanon love you all and again in your silent moments talk to your GOD after all it is him who will bring us together as families in the name of God we all believe in amen :) :) :)

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Thank you Kamal for your prayer, you are a very good man. You teach us to never lose hope. Like I always say to my wife they have a lot of other big burden in life like a disease for example. So always say 7amdillah for everything.

kamal225 said:
hi guys, new pr visas good news there is still flights abvailable but expensive and Only 1 bag 23 kilos for free no charge second bag for almost 75 us dollars and a carry on bag for free for 12 kilos so good luck to nath and iltham and mikie finding a flight
too much tidying up loose stuff sell my car though for cheap price but anyway never will come back soon to use it.

special prayer to all my friends here: please GOD help all of my brothers and sisters please listen to their requests bring families together soon and their applications to go smoothly ( not like mineeeeeeeeeeee foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr) please dear GOD accept our tears as a candle for the hope of getting visas soon for all this thread soonnnnnnnnnnn
dear frineds please stay strong your warm wishes made me stay strong when I was down your nice words have comforted me at many times i did not want to show my wife that i was crying since she was crying as well so I was here taking comfort and comforting others as much as I could ( i wish i did ) your messages meant a lot to me and i promise to stay in touch and hopefullyl soon our thread will go greener like our arz trees in lebanon love you all and again in your silent moments talk to your GOD after all it is him who will bring us together as families in the name of God we all believe in amen :) :) :)

ghoolbaba

Apr 20, 2011
cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/12/15/pol-baird-syria.html:

Baird urges Canadians to evacuate from Syria

He noted that Canada ended up closing the embassy for a time during the uprising in Libya.

Baird also said there are no plans to close the embassy in Syria at this time, but said the situation is being watched closely.

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
Arezou said:
What is your timeline Kameila? Is your file processing in Damascus too?
dear Arezou,
I haven't started yet, I just got married, 3 months ago, and am going back to Canada next week to send my spouse's docs, but I follow up news in this forum as you r all experts here, and really supportive :)

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
nath18 said:
guyssssss oh MY GOOODD!! i received a phone call this morning @ 8h30 it was the lady from the embassy, i got my visaaaaa :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ahhhhhhhh!!
she said they are giving most of the visas before christmas ;D ;D ;D and that i needed to go before 22december youpiiiiiiii, im still chocked :eek:
MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! 3a2balna ya rabb....I still have a long ways to go :( so happy for you though :D:D

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wanted to add on to this topic: The statement about the Canadian response to the detiorating conditions in Syria is in full on the DFAIT website here: http://www.international.gc.ca/media/aff/news-communiques/2011/376.aspx?lang=eng&view=d (there's even a link to an Arabic version).

Note the part related to CIC: "Citizenship and Immigration Canada will work closely with the Canada Border Services Agency to process the vast majority of visa applications for non-Canadian spouses and dependent children of Canadian citizens in five calendar days."

ghoolbaba said:
cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/12/15/pol-baird-syria.html:

Baird urges Canadians to evacuate from Syria

He noted that Canada ended up closing the embassy for a time during the uprising in Libya.

Baird also said there are no plans to close the embassy in Syria at this time, but said the situation is being watched closely.

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
iltham said:
;D :D dear friends I would like to inform you that I got my wife visa yestrda wish u all good luck

finally wer going back to canada

good luck 2 all of u

thank you all
;)
\

iltham mabrook !!! finally u and ur family are coming back to canada.. great great news !!!
kamal we can feel ur excitement thru ur writing ! can only imagine how happy u and ur wife must be right now! wishing u the best my friend and thank u for ur well wishes always as well as gemini bella :-*

yalla everyone , a new positive week ahead for us all !!! GOOD LUCK !!

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
ddobro2 said:
Just wanted to add on to this topic: The statement about the Canadian response to the detiorating conditions in Syria is in full on the DFAIT website here: http://www.international.gc.ca/media/aff/news-communiques/2011/376.aspx?lang=eng&view=d (there's even a link to an Arabic version).

Note the part related to CIC: "Citizenship and Immigration Canada will work closely with the Canada Border Services Agency to process the vast majority of visa applications for non-Canadian spouses and dependent children of Canadian citizens in five calendar days."
Does it mean the new spousal cases are being transfered to somewhere else??!!