Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
koumail130 said:
Now I am a permanent resident:)
I went to a Canada/US border and I landed in Canada. I just made a U-TURN, they refused me on the US border as I don't have a VISA, and that's what I need, I went back to Canadian border, there, Immigration officers were very gentle, it was easy and everything went well,
Best wishes for all my friends, ew 3a2belkon jami3an ya rab :)
Mabrouk! That's awesome :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hey everyone,
u really have a great thread, with so much details and useful info :) it's been great reading u silently; i used to be active here many months ago, then had to take a break; now, we r almost ready to send our application too but i have an important question :( on the checklist guide, they ask for military service card; but in Syria there is no such card ::) my husband, Syrian national, fulfilled some conditions and was exempted; he didn't do the service but he does not have to do it either; but my question is, what kind of official paper do we need to notarize to show that? this is really specific to Syria since they r pretty strict with the military service...please, for the ones in the same situation, any help is greatly appreciated (even the name in arabic would help, my husband will probably understand)...Ramz, honey, what paper did ur husband show? thank u so much!!

on another note, i also want to say elf mabrooook (thousands congrats) to everyone who finished their process and have a happy new life in Canada (it would b nice to still b in touch here and let us know how the wife/husband is adapting, it's a fun experience)
sohrab, have a great experience in a new country and work place :) closer to ur wife....maybe u could visit her soon!
vivi, i think u r in vacation now or next month? anyway, enjoy! i missed talking to u and glad u had some news from Damascus, one step closer ;)
kamal, u r really a hero for all, i don't know from where u have so much patience and positive attitude; a great example for all!! wishing u the best of luck

finally, scarycemetary, really glad that u had a good interview, mabrook, and wow it was soo short; do u mind sharing more? were there questions abt the relationship too or just abt the re-settling plans? did they ask ur husband too about his future plans in Canada or just u the sponsor? i saw u looked over some other old threads where i posted (how to show ur re-settlement plans, sponsor ties with Canada, etc)...where those ideas helpful? i asked cuz we'll b in the same situation (sponsor residing outside Canada) and i'm trying to prepare everything as better as i can

good luck everyone!! stay positive and have a nice weekend

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Zainiraq said:
I have question once u receive ur ppr or visa. How much time u have before it expired??? What's the timeline before u have to enter Canada
Zainiraq, there is no expiry date on the visa per say; the visa is connected with the medical exam and with the passport expiry date; the medical exam is valid one year from the day u had the exam; that's why u see so many people having to redo the medicals; so, if u did the medicals in Aug 2011 then u have to land in Canada until Aug 2012 or until the passport expiry date (if it expires before); if u don't get the visa until then, u'll redo the medicals and have again one year until u can get the visa and land...also if ur passport expires next year for example, it's better to renew it before they stamp the visa; hope it's clear now :) good luck!

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
kamelia said:
dear friends, vivi joon, shas, and NH congratulations to you, i am so happy for u all guys. and vivi joon, i hope ur husband recieve ppr very soon, one of these nice days.

friends, I have a question as I am filling the forms. I appreciate if anyone can help me in this forum. these are my question points:

my husband is filling the sponsored questionnaire and on the last page it is said: on a separate sheet of paper provide any additional information of your cuurent relationship that you believe would help to prove ur relationship is genuine. what kind of information should he give them?
my second question: there is a form which i should fill " application to sponsorship agreement and undertaking" and the first question on this form is: if you are found inelligible to sponsor, 1- do you want to withdraw your application or 2-proceed with the application for permanent residence, which one should I choose?

Sorry, I asked alot. Thank u guys in advance
merciiiiiii kamelia joon :-*
for your questions, i'm not sure what others did but about the provide additional information, me and my husband both wrote a scenario of how we met and how our relationship developed and what are plans are for living in canada etc. i mean it was not additional information since we already had wrote everything in the space provided in the forms, but we just wrote them again all together in 2-3 pages in a neat page adding some more details.
and for your second questions, i think you should select number 2, proceeding with your application. if the sponsor is found ineligible to sponsor the file will be refused in damascus as well, but number 2 gives you a right of appeal and the first option doesn't. there's also a different in the refunds of some fees, not sure how that is tho. don't worry about this part anyway since you will be approved as a sponsor! :) i mean there's no minimum income or anything and if you're a pr you got married after your landing you'll be fine! :)
best wishes!

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
missmini said:
hey everyone,
u really have a great thread, with so much details and useful info :) it's been great reading u silently; i used to be active here many months ago, then had to take a break; now, we r almost ready to send our application too but i have an important question :( on the checklist guide, they ask for military service card; but in Syria there is no such card ::) my husband, Syrian national, fulfilled some conditions and was exempted; he didn't do the service but he does not have to do it either; but my question is, what kind of official paper do we need to notarize to show that? this is really specific to Syria since they r pretty strict with the military service...please, for the ones in the same situation, any help is greatly appreciated (even the name in arabic would help, my husband will probably understand)...Ramz, honey, what paper did ur husband show? thank u so much!!

on another note, i also want to say elf mabrooook (thousands congrats) to everyone who finished their process and have a happy new life in Canada (it would b nice to still b in touch here and let us know how the wife/husband is adapting, it's a fun experience)
sohrab, have a great experience in a new country and work place :) closer to ur wife....maybe u could visit her soon!
vivi, i think u r in vacation now or next month? anyway, enjoy! i missed talking to u and glad u had some news from Damascus, one step closer ;)
kamal, u r really a hero for all, i don't know from where u have so much patience and positive attitude; a great example for all!! wishing u the best of luck

finally, scarycemetary, really glad that u had a good interview, mabrook, and wow it was soo short; do u mind sharing more? were there questions abt the relationship too or just abt the re-settling plans? did they ask ur husband too about his future plans in Canada or just u the sponsor? i saw u looked over some other old threads where i posted (how to show ur re-settlement plans, sponsor ties with Canada, etc)...where those ideas helpful? i asked cuz we'll b in the same situation (sponsor residing outside Canada) and i'm trying to prepare everything as better as i can

good luck everyone!! stay positive and have a nice weekend
hey missminiiiiiiiiii :-*
i missed you too! also missed your cute signature! ;)
i'll be on vacation next month! thanks!
and good luck!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
vivi2 said:
hey missminiiiiiiiiii :-*
i missed you too! also missed your cute signature! ;)
i'll be on vacation next month! thanks!
and good luck!
viviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii joon :-* nice to talk to u again :) yeah, hihi, my signature, no point to change it now, just 6 months left until the next Canada Day LOL have a nice vacation and enjoy ur time with ur husband and family and who knows, maybe u'll come back together ;) thank u best of luck to u too :-*

mikie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
good news :D congrats shas44

i redid my medical exam on 28 october 2011 so .....lets see

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
missmini said:
hey everyone,
Hi missmini
i asked for you and my husband did the service military and we dont send the booklet we send a paper from advising where he served and under who's supervision and in what area. Now for you i asked my dad and husband its a paper called " shahadet i3fa2 minna l 5idma " and the reason is stated on the paper wether he is an only child or has an illness. he goes to "sho3bett el tajneed" signed my "wazaret el difa3" and stamped by "Wazaret el 5arjiyi" hope this helps you :) good luck

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
vivi2 said:
merciiiiiii kamelia joon :-*
for your questions, i'm not sure what others did but about the provide additional information, me and my husband both wrote a scenario of how we met and how our relationship developed and what are plans are for living in canada etc. i mean it was not additional information since we already had wrote everything in the space provided in the forms, but we just wrote them again all together in 2-3 pages in a neat page adding some more details.
and for your second questions, i think you should select number 2, proceeding with your application. if the sponsor is found ineligible to sponsor the file will be refused in damascus as well, but number 2 gives you a right of appeal and the first option doesn't. there's also a different in the refunds of some fees, not sure how that is tho. don't worry about this part anyway since you will be approved as a sponsor! :) i mean there's no minimum income or anything and if you're a pr you got married after your landing you'll be fine! :)
best wishes!
Thank u so much dear vivi, and my other friends. u really helped me with my questions. wish u the best

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
mikie said:
good news :D congrats shas44

i redid my medical exam on 28 october 2011 so .....lets see
inshallah ur turn will be on sunday .... i remember U ..Hab ..Iltham..Kamal..same my time ..So inshallah ya rab u guys will hear good news next sunday .. all my duaa with allllll :)

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
shas44 said:
inshallah ur turn will be on sunday .... i remember U ..Hab ..Iltham..Kamal..same my time ..So inshallah ya rab u guys will hear good news next sunday .. all my duaa with allllll :)
congratulations shas :) but God u waited so long :-X almost 15 months, the wait is over now dear ;D

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
guys they will allow me inter embassy to give my passport or the ppl who stand outside will take it from me ??wat should i tell ppl outside ??
i know silly Q but i want to know i want to prepare 100% for every thing .........thank uuuuu

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
missmini said:
viviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii joon :-* nice to talk to u again :) yeah, hihi, my signature, no point to change it now, just 6 months left until the next Canada Day LOL have a nice vacation and enjoy ur time with ur husband and family and who knows, maybe u'll come back together ;) thank u best of luck to u too :-*
lol yeah keep it till the next canada day, its just around the corner ;) wow time passes by fast, i can't believe its already december!
thanksssssss sweety :* best wishes :)

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
nath18 said:
congratulations shas :) but God u waited so long :-X almost 15 months, the wait is over now dear ;D
yeaaaaaa i have waited so loong but alhamdulilah ....thank uuu sweetyyyyyy :)

mikie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2011
Med's Done....
28/10/2011
shas44 when did u redo ur medical on 28 october????