+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current LMO Processing Time - Ontario

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Skmum said:
Thanks a Lot Intocanada ..............

The info was really good to know.
I forgot to mention one point which my agent informed me. They told me, I would receive a call from Service Canada or from Canada authorities in India, with regards to the application, they didn't mention me the timing but instead said they will inform me whenever they are going to call. The reason for the call would be with regards to the application of the Job.

As mentioned I have been reading lots of Blogs & Forum, I didn't come across any such info about getting a call from Canadian authorities with regards to LMO application, is this a new change in the process or has it been previously performed but not talked about.

I am really curious about the call & waiting desperately .......................

Thanks again wish to discuss more ....
Cheers Intocanada .....
This is something new and I am hearing for the first time. In the complete LMO process, as far as I know, the employee is never contacted by Service Canada. The communication only happens with employer. May be seniors can answer this one.

Skmum

May 8, 2014
Hi .....
Intocanada ....

Thanks for answering everything ....

Can you please suggest what all things I should ask my agent here in Mumbai, as a proof of submission of my LMO application (like a file number or any other info) which also mentions the date of application ?
I am want to be sure that things are in right place ????

Also please mention some of the other IMP info which I need to keep a proper check on so things run smoothly ....

Cheers !!! Look forward to hear from you
Shirish

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Skmum said:
Hi .....
Intocanada ....

Thanks for answering everything ....

Can you please suggest what all things I should ask my agent here in Mumbai, as a proof of submission of my LMO application (like a file number or any other info) which also mentions the date of application ?
I am want to be sure that things are in right place ????

Also please mention some of the other IMP info which I need to keep a proper check on so things run smoothly ....

Cheers !!! Look forward to hear from you
Shirish
Hi Shirish,

I understand your curiosity but there is no way you can check the status of LMO. Only way is your employer has to call the Service Canada Cust Care and find out the status. As far as I know, you can track how your work permit is moving in the process but not the LMO. The only way is to trust your employer.

Skmum

May 8, 2014
Hi .....
Intocanada ....

Ya very true .....
I wish people who have applied for LMO after Mid May 2014 too comment to know whats happening at their end & Roughly evaluate the happenings in Service Canada.
But I hope, employers ideally should gives us the file number right as a proof that they have applied for the LMO, at for people who are outside Canada, as for people like us life becomes stand still.
Also was wondering the patience of the employer as well as they wait for around 6 months for someone to occupy the vacant position.....

Intocanada do you know anyone who has applied LMO in the Month of May roughly around same category as mine or may be in similar condition for Ontario State ....

Cheers !!!
Into Canada ............

Skmum

May 8, 2014
chowdareiam said:
hi Skmum can u plz share me ur email id

my id chowdareiam @ gmail.com I have some questions to ask

thanks
Hi .....

Sorry was not checking for long time being busy and nothing much happening here & LMO progresses as well, but I have mailed you through my personal email, kindly check and look forward to chat ahead.

Regards
Shirish