+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ without French

gautham2909

Dec 23, 2021
Hi all,

Is it possible to obtain CSQ without French from inside Montreal region .

with VJO the score is above 650 but recently I don’t see any draw for vjo holders from inside montreal region getting an invite ?

please advice

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Hi all,

Is it possible to obtain CSQ without French from inside Montreal region .

with VJO the score is above 650 but recently I don’t see any draw for vjo holders from inside montreal region getting an invite ?

please advice
Depends on what you do, my French is poor but I got my CSQ through a skilled workers program for the AI and VFX industry

Reactions: WaseemK9

WaseemK9

Nov 7, 2023
Depends on what you do, my French is poor but I got my CSQ through a skilled workers program for the AI and VFX industry
I have a Closed Work permit for 3 years from an IT Company in Montreal. But my French is very Poor, Can i get CSQ ? If Yes , can you share the Process with me

CTB

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
I have a Closed Work permit for 3 years from an IT Company in Montreal. But my French is very Poor, Can i get CSQ ? If Yes , can you share the Process with me

Best advice is to chat to an immigration lawyer..

many people try do it themselves and get it wrong..

WaseemK9

Nov 7, 2023
Best advice is to chat to an immigration lawyer..

many people try do it themselves and get it wrong..
Okay, i'll talk to some Lawyer. But as you mentioned that you get it skilled workers program for the AI and VFX industry, That mean if you have a demanding skill then they can accept you without French as French is Mandatory for all the new immigrants.
Did you get it through QSW, which stream you followed ?

avanoob0712

Nov 9, 2022
It's not just demanding skills. They have separate stream for AI and VFX workers.

Currently it's not possible to be invited without French, even if you have vjo inside Greater Montreal. From now on, it doesn't look good for non-french speaking applicants.

Reactions: WaseemK9

WaseemK9

Nov 7, 2023
It's not just demanding skills. They have separate stream for AI and VFX workers.

Currently it's not possible to be invited without French, even if you have vjo inside Greater Montreal. From now on, it doesn't look good for non-french speaking applicants.
Thank you soo much for your help and sharing information.