+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ status change from waiting for treatment to décision!!!!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Reactions: chauvienvien

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Thank you very much! I have been checking the status almost every day and I guess I should stop doing that :).
Hello, You can keep doing that. btw,
--> When did you send your documents?
---> are you an inland applicant?
---> what is your current status in Mon Project?

Tas1980

Jun 14, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-Jun-16
ear All;

Need your help to calculate the points according to new points system'

Principal Applicant:
Qualification:Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering(Assessed by WES as 4 years professional Degree)
Experience:9 years as Telecommunication Engineer
IELTS:Speaking=7.5,Reading=6.5,Writing=6.5,Listening=7.5
Spouse:
Qualification:B.A(2 years),B.A(2 Years),B.Ed(2.5 years),M.Ed(Qualification not assessed)
IELTS: NIL
Experience: NIL
Kids=4

ILovMontreal

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
yes, i got the document checklist email first > then the send the doc to MIDI via mail > MIDI received the docs & changed the status from "waiting for treatment" to "Decision"
Hello.... my status changed from Waiting for treatment to In treatment..... I sent my docs 50 days ago and my status is not yet with DECISION.

What should I do?

ILovMontreal

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
I would try and call MIDI to have some feedback, I'm not sure of processing time tho.
I just called and they told me to wait. :(
If I received the confirmation that the docs are there, I only have to wait....and no dates when it will be reviewed.

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
There is no update and status remains EN TRAITEMENT while they review the documents until the decision is made. Not sure any other status comes in between

Reactions: ILovMontreal

ILovMontreal

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
There is no update and status remains EN TRAITEMENT while they review the documents until the decision is made. Not sure any other status comes in between
Thank you NMontD, so I'm guessing when it changes to DECISION I should start looking for my mail post!!!

Merci bcp

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi All,

Please advise. I am Canadian citizen and staying with my spouse since I got married in 2015 in United Arab Emirates. I am going to apply for CSQ. Below are my question please advise.
Please Note That its our first marriage and we dint have any kids.

In undertaking Form A-0546-GA question 1.2 Home Address( Enclose proof of your address in Quebec , If you are living outside Quebec you must include form A-539-A)

My question is which address I have to write in reply of Q no. 1.2 . My home address when I was in Quebec or my Current address of United Arab Emirates. ???

In Section 2 of From A-546-GA Information about your spouse( Where Applicable)

We need to fill this part or no??? (Because we dint have any co signatory)

In Section 5 I am domiciled in Quebec Yes or No. Which one I have to select???

Also please advise in Form A-1520-BA their is no Form available in French but still they mentioned on English version we have to filled out this form in french . Please advise we will fill only English version of this Form ???