+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ status change from waiting for treatment to décision!!!!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Agent told me decision means your documents are now being verified. ???

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
goodboy97 said:
Agent told me decision means your documents are now being verified. ???
maybe because you have got the document list first then sent it out.
But anyway, it is all paper now after filing the application on mon projet.
if you want to update something, still only can send it through paper, not online.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
yes, i got the document checklist email first > then the send the doc to MIDI via mail > MIDI received the docs & changed the status from "waiting for treatment" to "Decision"

lliam1996 said:
maybe because you have got the document list first then sent it out.
But anyway, it is all paper now after filing the application on mon projet.
if you want to update something, still only can send it through paper, not online.

luckypass

Jun 23, 2016
goodboy97 said:
yes, i got the document checklist email first > then the send the doc to MIDI via mail > MIDI received the docs & changed the status from "waiting for treatment" to "Decision"
are you a 2016 applicant ? when you got your checklist and where are you located ? I am a 2016 aug applicant , but still waiting for treatment , I am waiting for the checklist anxiously .

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hi luckypass

Are you cap-exempt applicant ? based out of Quebec.

Looks like document checklist has been sent to Cap-Exempt applicants only

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Luckypass, I applied Nov-11-2017 & doc the document checklist March-28-2017 & doc received by midi April-3-2017. the status is "Decision" now. Location: Montreal

luckypass said:
are you a 2016 applicant ? when you got your checklist and where are you located ? I am a 2016 aug applicant , but still waiting for treatment , I am waiting for the checklist anxiously .

cndvs

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, May I ask if you provided French test results and/or a job offer in your application?
Thank you
goodboy97 said:
Luckypass, I applied Nov-11-2017 & doc the document checklist March-28-2017 & doc received by midi April-3-2017. the status is "Decision" now. Location: Montreal

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
lliam1996 said:
Update : I just called midi couple minutes ago.

Now I can say this:
1. For status is decision, it means that you file on mon projet is closed now and transmitted to internal system for processing document list.
This status doesn't mean anything on your CSQ. It literally just means that you won't able to see or modify your application anymore on mon projet. Pretty much mon projet is useless to you right now.
2. Check your email everyday. The agent told me that she can't tell me when I can expect the document list, but it will be sent by email, tell me to check junk mail, and all that kinda stuff.
but I don't have 50 points to pass still it is a predictable result for me now.
Good luck..please share once you updated

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Dear all,

I'm new here. Still not familiar with terms like aor and other acronyms. Tried posting my query but no one replying. Please help.

I got the notification to update document within 90 days and I did it (updated my ielts score as the previous one expired). Now it is again showing "waiting for treatment". what does it mean? Any idea when they will finalize?
Also many talking about checking the new points system. What is that? Can anybody explain please? Any link perhaps for me to check?

razi_zaheer

Apr 4, 2016
Saj_immigration said:
Dear all,

I'm new here. Still not familiar with terms like aor and other acronyms. Tried posting my query but no one replying. Please help.

I got the notification to update document within 90 days and I did it (updated my ielts score as the previous one expired). Now it is again showing "waiting for treatment". what does it mean? Any idea when they will finalize?
Also many talking about checking the new points system. What is that? Can anybody explain please? Any link perhaps for me to check?
Hi, "waiting for treatment" status seems OK, they will evaluate and ask for document checklist if needed (only Midi or God knows when).

For new points you can check following links,

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/modifications-selection-grid.html

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

BR

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
cndvs, French result = NO ; currently I am in a JOB

cndvs said:
Hi, May I ask if you provided French test results and/or a job offer in your application?
Thank you

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
razi_zaheer said:
Hi, "waiting for treatment" status seems OK, they will evaluate and ask for document checklist if needed (only Midi or God knows when).

For new points you can check following links,

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2017/modifications-selection-grid.html

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

BR
Thanks a lot! I will check the links too. I hope they don't take eternity to send document check list.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....