+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ French Language Requirement

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I received an ITA from Quebec this week but I heard that CLB 7 in French is mandatory in quebec going forward. My scores in TEF Canada exam are as follows CO- B2- 248 CE-C1-239 EO-B2-301 EE-B2-305. I mentioned the same scores in the arrima portal. My question is does this score is considered as CLB 7 in Quebec if not did I receive this invite by error. Could you please advise can I proceed with the further process or not?

Thanks in advance.

rahulgsr431

Jun 15, 2023
You might have received the invitation based upon CLB 7 or Points basis or job title or outside montreal job validation.
Do you have a validated job offer?

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
No I don't have a job offer. My overall score as per the assessment tool is 669 that includes my french and english language assessment. I was reading in Google that CLB 7 in French is mandatory for all the application in Quebec going forward. So are my french scores CLB 7 in Quebec? Can I proceed with the application or decline it ? so confused

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Thank you bro. I am totally new to Quebec process, is there any step by step guide available that I should follow for Quebec immigration? or is there any genuine consultant out there to help. Any suggestions ? Also, I am eager to know whether my TEF score is considered as CLB 7 or not as per Quebec.

rahulgsr431

Jun 15, 2023
You have to login in Monproject, fill all the forms and submit the documents. You can find the steps in the email sent to you. Are you inside or outside Canada?

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
I am outside Canada. My main concerns are with getting the Educational certificates true certified and getting the employment reference letter. It would be much helpful if someone could guide me with preparing these. Also, my ITA says I have 60 days to submit and after submitting will I get another 30 days for payment and another 90 days for document submissions or overall do I have only 60 days including payment and document submission?

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Thank you bro. This is of great help. I don't see any option to make payment and upload documents in mon projet. I was reading that we have to submit the application in mon projet and then we will receive request to make a payment and post successful payment. We will receive document check list. Is my understanding right? Also, regarding Education certificates true certified. Do I need to take a photocopy of my degree, marksheets and then get a sign from the University. Is this suffice or should I also need to get transcripts from the university and then get this signed too?

rahulgsr431

Jun 15, 2023
You have to fill the payment form and submit it. Upload your transcripts and completion letter - Long memo, Degree certificate. The documents must be in English or French.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Where can I find the payment form?. I could not find it now in mon projet. Also the long memo you mean marsheets? and the documents which you mentioned above does not need to be certified true?

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I received an ITA from Quebec this week but I heard that CLB 7 in French is mandatory in quebec going forward. My scores in TEF Canada exam are as follows CO- B2- 248 CE-C1-239 EO-B2-301 EE-B2-305. I mentioned the same scores in the arrima portal. My question is does this score is considered as CLB 7 in Quebec if not did I receive this invite by error. Could you please advise can I proceed with the further process or not?

Thanks in advance.

TEF/TCF Canada (Quebec):

C2 = CLB 11~12
C1 = CLB 9~10
B2 = CLB 7~8
B1 = CLB 5~6

Cheers,

V.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Where can I find the payment form?. I could not find it now in mon projet. Also the long memo you mean marsheets? and the documents which you mentioned above does not need to be certified true?
Once you accept you invitation in arrima, they will send you instructions and credentials to proceed in mon projet - straight forward.

Cheers,

V.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
I am outside Canada. My main concerns are with getting the Educational certificates true certified and getting the employment reference letter. It would be much helpful if someone could guide me with preparing these. Also, my ITA says I have 60 days to submit and after submitting will I get another 30 days for payment and another 90 days for document submissions or overall do I have only 60 days including payment and document submission?
Once accept your invitation, getting credentials for mon projet, paying the required fees, filling the initial form. You will then get a personalized list of documents to provide - the list will tell you what document and who can certify it (notary or Justice of peace) or who can translate it. And be ready to use the fastest mean of delivery. Recently it was taking a few days in Canadian Customs and there is nothing you can do about it. Normally the highest degrees and transcripts for me required public notary/justice of peace and translation (they will tell who can translate for you depends of where you live in the World), everything else was just photocopies.