+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CPC SYDNEY vs CPC Ottawa

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
OINP PNP Inland (Currently residing in Calgary)

AOR : Dec 28 2016

Updates: only the background check changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check."

When I ordered my GCMS notes back in February 16, I got a reply on March 2 saying that "the file in question is not at the permanent residence stage yet".

So I ordered another one last week.

My question is, do you guys think my e-APR has at least passed the R10 completeness check yet ? Could they cancel application based on missing documents after 90 days ?

I got a quick reply from CPC-O a few days ago stating that my application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Nova Scotia.

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Any news as per ur gcms note? Mine is also at Sydney

Rey_Lat said:
In a reply to a mail sent enquiring of the Visa office treating my application I was told "it is being processed by the Case processing Centre : Sydney, NS."

Already ordered my gcms. Will know for sure next week when it is delivered.

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Rey_Lat said:
In a reply to a mail sent enquiring of the Visa office treating my application I was told "it is being processed by the Case processing Centre : Sydney, NS."

Already ordered my gcms. Will know for sure next week when it is delivered.
Hey buddy..... Wats ur gcms note saying .....mine is also in Sydney!

Kamal singla

May 25, 2018
Have u received ur PPR...as i m in ip2 and my file is also transferred from Cpc ottawa to CIO sydney...nova scotia
My file has been moved from CPC Sydney to CIO Sydney. ( It's working vice versa to many of the people's assumptions - I know it's case to case though :D )

March 1st ( before medicals passed) - CPC Sydney

March 10th ( After medicals, BG IP(1) ) - CPC Sydney

March 27th (BG IP (1) ) - CIO Sydney.