Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
canadaforsure said:
kindly send me both cover letter and SOP to canadaforsure @ yahoo.com
Hey canadaforsure, kindly forward it to me on ezazsyed@yahoo.co.uk once you get the email.

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
PM to me also. please. thanks :)

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Hi,

Can anyone mail me the cover letter for the student visa application at smartsrkhan@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

ALi

123AB

Mar 30, 2012
Canadian High Commission
_______full address____
_________
_______

June 1, 2012

Subject: STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to the subject stated above, I am pleased to apply for a Study Permit to pursue further studies in Canada. I am submitting a complete application with all the appropriate documents.

The application includes the following documents for your review:

1. Study Permit CHECKLIST
2. Enclosing all the FORMS and applicable documents as listed in Study Permit CHECKLIST (where tick marked) duly signed.
3. SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS to support my study plan.
4. any thing not listed in checklist

Hope you will find all the documents in order as in manner stated above and in Study Permit CHECKLIST as well. Furthermore I would like to mention here that my orientation class is on ________ and it will be very helpful for me if I get the decision couple of weeks before so I can plan my journey accordingly.

Yours truly,

__________name

a_khan

Jun 19, 2012
Is anyone can help me with regards, it will be much appreciated.

Study plan: Please submit a one page study plan which answers the following questions and includes any other information relevant to the processing of your application:

Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
What is your overall educational goal?
Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence/citizenship?
What research have you done into studies in your country of residence/citizenship?
How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?
What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?
If it has been more than 2 years since you have left full-time education, please provide your C.V. (resumé).
In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for studying in Canada? What is your parents’/guardians’ immigration status in their current country of residence?
Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification/degree/certificate awarded for the course