+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR No updated in tracker but no email yet.

jasbir101

May 4, 2022
Mine is PVO Ottawa and SVO Etobicoke. Yea, they do take time, but most of the folks around my final decision date and COPR number on tracker date have gotten the P1. At this point it seems just dependent on our luck.
Hey did you got portal email 1 ? I am CEC inland andgot copr number updated on Nov 10.. Waiting for portal email

db25

Nov 21, 2023
Hi,

Long time reader, thought I'd update my status:

CEC Inland (+ 2 dependents)
AOR: May 21 2023
All stages completed + COPR number reflected in tracker: October 16
Final Decision in GCkey: October 17
Portal 1: November 21
VO on portal email: Etobicoke
Waiting for credentials now

It was very frustrating to see friends with similar AOR timeframes receive their portal emails in early September, but glad finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Wish you all see the light soon as well.

canprforum

Nov 29, 2023
I am in CEC inland.. tracker update with copr was on Nov 10.. dependent outside Canada got passport submission request.. I am waiting for portal email 1 ? Did you get portal email 1 ?
Hi
Did you get any update after COPR number appeared in tracker ?
My case is also similar . COPR number started showing on Nov 16th, but no further email or updates

Asaik

Dec 5, 2023
PNP Inland - Employer Job Offer: International Student stream (OINP)
Non-Express entry

AOR: March 30, 2023
Everything in the tracker is completed
COPR generated - Nov 10,2023
No email received for portal yet.
Called IRCC they said to wait and keep an eye on my inbox.
Same her copr generated but no email from the portal.
Did you receive it now?

new_to_canada

Apr 17, 2020
Hi everyone!, all 4 tasks in my tracker turned green, and the COPR number was updated on October 9, but there's been no photo upload email until now. Any suggestions?

Edit: I just called them, and they said, everything is complete and just"finalization" is left. I don't understand what finalization is? Call center agent also told me, he will be sending a "message" to the office.

Last edited:

Navneet111

Nov 6, 2023
Hi everyone!, all 4 tasks in my tracker turned green, and the COPR number was updated on October 9, but there's been no photo upload email until now. Any suggestions?

Edit: I just called them, and they said, everything is complete and just"finalization" is left. I don't understand what finalization is? Call center agent also told me, he will be sending a "message" to the office.
Any update