Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
That seems to be what the Visa Office is saying. Good Luck!

Tabi

May 20, 2014
Many thanks sir, today I got another e-mail stating "Following further investigation, we will need to re-issue all documents to the Islamabad office. We will advise further shortly". Now what is this? Sir you are very helpful throughout, really you are a life saver.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It seems that they have changed their minds and they will not allow you to use damaged documents to "land".
I originally thought that this would be the case, and then you received that first surprising email saying that they would reprint them at the border.

So, now you have to wait for the VO at Islamabad... Keep an eye on your email inbox.

Tabi

May 20, 2014
Now I have received this, "We have re-issued for all to the Islamabad office. Please return all passports and documents and also provide passport sized photos for all".

Now what to do? Actually the consultant I hired is ill these days and I do not want to involve him now because of his bad health condition as well as he do not attend calls and I will not be able to get things done in real time. Before that all the parcels were send and recieved at his office's address, I want that now the parcel arrives at my home. How to notify them?

Tabi

May 20, 2014
zardoz said:
It seems that they have changed their minds and they will not allow you to use damaged documents to "land".
I originally thought that this would be the case, and then you received that first surprising email saying that they would reprint them at the border.

So, now you have to wait for the VO at Islamabad... Keep an eye on your email inbox.
Got the attached file which stated clearly all my ambiguities for sending and recieving. Many thanks for the prompt replies and help, highly appreciated. You are really a life saver. Without you this task was not an easy one. Thanks again

ALLDISH

Jan 7, 2014
Hello

I trust that you are keeping very well!!

Urgent Help Required::

• Parents PR have been granted already under the PGP Programe.
  • Parents will be landing on Tuesday 10 October 2023 - in 2 Days via Land Cross road border from USA

Parents Details

Father :
Principal Applicant - PGP program - PR granted
Mother : Secondary/dependent Applicant - PGP program - PR granted

Issue / Problem :: Mother's COPR document have been Lost or Misplaced (COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence),
Will my Mother be allowed to Enter Canada with only Passport Stamp through the Land Canada border from USA??
Will Immigration office issue a NEW COPR while crossing border for my mother to allow her to Enter Canada ??
What if someone lost the COPR in the Flight or at Airport while travelling ?
Mother has a Valid Super VISA -
will she be allowed to Enter to Canada using that ?
Mother will be allowed to stay at USA if just in case if Canada does not allow to enter ?
Do i have to go for Urgent Webform? Is it going to work to issue new COPR document at Road Land Cananda Border?
Mother has a COPR's Photo of the documents received from IRCC but the Original has been lost
Mother is having Super VISA stamp in Passport anyway.
At the Port of Entry on Land ross Border - Immigration officer will print the NEW COPR ?

Do they have to GO TO which VISA office ?

More Details :

Both - Father and mother have passport stamped with PR VISA but ONLY mother's COPR has been lost. mother is dependent
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and NOT LOST
Mother has VALID USA visitor VISA and Canada SUPER VISA - COPR received and LOST , what should we do ?

Please Help me asap as i my mother has been very scared and family is under stress.

Thanks you so much in advance,