Confused about living...[ aftershocks of appeal ]

mamipapi

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They say that the most excruciating pain of all is when you lost someone to a death... like literally.
But when you're in line of waiting to be united with a loved one in another country, it's double the pain actually.

After giving my testimonies to the counsels who called me while they were on session in a Canadian court [ and me here in the Philippines ], it dawned on me, it's like dying without knowing why.....

But right now, I started asking myself... do I really want to go to Canada?
[Me: Of course!, Your partner is there..He lives there and he needs to be with you, too. ]

But the thing is, I'M STILL MARRIED, LEGALLY...
Filed for an annulment but it was denied...
So it's like I'll be forever married to that b&^$%rd of a husband that I got ...
He abandoned me by the way, and it's been 12 years...
Too bad Philippine law doesn't permit its citizens to have it as grounds for an annulment.

When I was thinking of a title for my post, I got this one pretty clear...
I really feel like I just want to die right now....
There's no sense of me living without my PARTNER anyway...
Well, we still have to wait, and wait and long wait as it gets....
then when the waiting is over, concluded.... DENIED...

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29,2011--CPC-M (sponsor approved::Nov.17, 2011)
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
jan.04,2012(sent jan.23 received maybe jan.27 via quebec)
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
medical result received feb.24,2012
Med's Done....
aug.09,2011//Jan21,2013//
Interview........
(n/a) /remed forwarded FEB.1,2013
Passport Req..
dec.22,2011(sent jan. 16,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
feb-20,2013/dm feb.22/receieved visa feb.23
hey i read ur post before by the tim eu had interview til refused and u had appeal and now the result still refuse..
well dont lose hope...If ur not welcome to go canada invite ur partner to live with u in philippines...Thats what im thinking also what if i get denied hubby said he will leave all his things in canada and come with me in philippines...And beside both of u have already a house..His age also alsmost twice as urs so i bleive he is already at 60's or more..make him retire then. And live peacefully in philippines...

BUt sorry if u think its bad advice for me..cause the years is moving fast. spent together...

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
mamipapi said:
They say that the most excruciating pain of all is when you lost someone to a death... like literally.
But when you're in line of waiting to be united with a loved one in another country, it's double the pain actually.

After giving my testimonies to the counsels who called me while they were on session in a Canadian court [ and me here in the Philippines ], it dawned on me, it's like dying without knowing why.....

[Me: Of course!, Your partner is there..He lives there and he needs to be with you, too. ]

So it's like I'll be forever married to that b&^$%rd of a husband that I got ...
Too bad Philippine law doesn't permit its citizens to have it as grounds for an annulment.

Sis, I feel bad for you. I am also in the process of giving additional proofs and explanation letter to convince them that we are in a "MARRIAGE-LIKE" relationship. We also applied for conjugal partnership, I am 4 1/2 years older than my canadian husband (well i call him my husband). Right now we are trying our best to gather more proofs to convince them and somehow I am lost. Reading what happened to you scared me that we might go through the same thing. I haven't tried filed filling for annulment because my ex is just f*ck*d up. Anyway sis I sent you a private message I hope you can reply. I will be praying for you sis, just be strong. And have faith in God.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
OH no, that's horrible too, I'm losing all hope. If my partner is denied I couldn't live in the Philippines. We couldn't earn an income there and we are both young. We couldn't do anything there but waste away in the heat. I have an allergy only when I go there that makes my life unbearable :'( :'(

My last resort would be to earn enough money to try for another annulment (first one was stopped). I heard of a good lawyer in Davao City that can get it done fast, without the other person knowing about it. Our problem is the civil registrar in the town where he was married to his ex - they are a relative of hers and always file our papers in the circular file :'( :'( We can't get the papers past that office.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Steph C said:
OH no, that's horrible too, I'm losing all hope. If my partner is denied I couldn't live in the Philippines. We couldn't earn an income there and we are both young. We couldn't do anything there. I have an allergy only when I go there that makes my life unbearable :'( :'(
don't lose hope....be positive......my partner could be denied as well and I am not allowed to live in Cuba so.....one has to remain positive!!!! :D

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
:'( i hate the heat and they have the crappiest beer there :'( :p :p

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Steph C said:
:'( i hate the heat and they have the crappiest beer there :'(
well I love the heat and the beer in Cuba....just to bad they don't life foreign residents!!! don't know if I could live in a place with crappy beer...that really sucks... :p

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
mamipapi said:

Oh my gosh since 2009, it's so terrible for you. Maybe you can find a good lawyer for annulment - or a death certificate for your ex husband ;D

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
OH no, that's horrible too, I'm losing all hope. If my partner is denied I couldn't live in the Philippines. We couldn't earn an income there and we are both young. We couldn't do anything there but waste away in the heat. I have an allergy only when I go there that makes my life unbearable :'( :'(

My last resort would be to earn enough money to try for another annulment (first one was stopped). I heard of a good lawyer in Davao City that can get it done fast, without the other person knowing about it. Our problem is the civil registrar in the town where he was married to his ex - they are a relative of hers and always file our papers in the circular file :'( :'( We can't get the papers past that office.
lol well u can go other countries that ur partner will be accepted..but anyway there still an appeal...But also related to age difference too.. so your young maybe u have gud chance..for her let say her husband age around 70 year PLUS..Sorry to say but what if they will separate there so his husband will be the one responsible for her for 3 years bec. of the signing agrrement. And i beleived the court will easily approved the annulment in philippines if it really the ex husband abondoned her.....I think the embassy just prcatical. BUT SORRY if I really offend just say my oppinion....

HUBBY love the San Miguel beer (he said he saw similar in SPain) here and the climate too..Just the noisy he dont like..

hawks

Sep 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 20, 2011 (mississauga)
File Transfer...
aug 22,2011 (CEM received app)
Med's Done....
may 2011 remed - Oct 2012
Interview........
may 2012
Passport Req..
sept 23, 2011 - PP sent Oct 5,2011
VISA ISSUED...
april 4,2013
LANDED..........
may 2013
crisetphil said:
lol well u can go other countries that ur partner will be accepted..but anyway there still an appeal...But also related to age difference too.. so your young maybe u have gud chance..for her let say her husband age around 70 year PLUS..Sorry to say but what if they will separate there so his husband will be the one responsible for her for 3 years bec. of the signing agrrement. And i beleived the court will easily approved the annulment in philippines if it really the ex husband abondoned her.....I think the embassy just prcatical. BUT SORRY if I really offend just say my oppinion....

HUBBY love the San Miguel beer (he said he saw similar in SPain) here and the climate too..Just the noisy he dont like..
My husband w/c is also a Canadian loves the beer ( San Miguel Light) he even buy it at LCBO in Canada. LOL. He likes the people and really love the weather. He hates the traffic but he was able to drive ;D He was driving all the time he was here. ;D Oh! and also complained since we don't have hot shower. LOL :p

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
I love cold showers from a bucket and I love the food.. I also love swimming in the nice beaches. The people are nice, but I can never find true friends there since many are fake to us. I hate being stared at all the time like a human spectacle. However we always have such a fun time in our travels there, going everywhere, and laughing together at all the funny things that happen.. especially funny is people's reactions to us as a couple.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
hawks said:
My husband w/c is also a Canadian loves the beer ( San Miguel Light) he even buy it at LCBO in Canada. LOL. He likes the people and really love the weather. He hates the traffic but he was able to drive ;D He was driving all the time he was here. ;D Oh! and also complained since we don't have hot shower. LOL :p
I noticed Ontario is very Phil-friendly. I didn't see the san Mig but I saw Balut in an asian supermarket.

crisetphil

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
dec.22,2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
dec.20,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hawks said:
How are u hawks.. ive been thinking of u lately. The last i heard from u had an interview last may...My hubby does not attempt to drive here in cebu he was scared to hit a kid on the road..He love the forest here so much and the beach too..For me its still w8ting..medical will expire soon aug. 8.. i did not hear from them yet also

mamipapi

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks everyone for your reply.... my "hubby" and I just finished having conversation on the internet...
and it's still the same way... we kissed each other and we hugged each other as if it's a real thing...

believe me, after five years, i get used to it pretty much...
ONLY TO SEE EACH OTHER ONCE A YEAR... but for 5 years... only 4 times cause of this procedure... we thought he didn't need to come in 2009
since we were thinking that I might go there on that year..

but i would not like to have just this for the rest of our lives....

it was like that scene in PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN...
when Will Turner had to leave his heart in a chest to Elizabeth Swann...and would only be able to see each other only once in ten years..and in just one day... but ours is better... a month in a year...

but still horrible... not having your loved one beside you everyday is just a pain more subtle than dying...
like having undergone a surgery without anaesthesia whatsoever...

but we are in a fight....
this is our battle...
and yes, that's what i told the councils...
if i wouldn't be approved to go there, I'll just wait for my husband to come and live with me here in my country...

we couldn't give more proofs...it's all there was...
joint accounts, properties, relationship lasting five years...
travels here and outside the country...financial support..
constant communication....[with rockefeller bills] ....
too many pictures, too many letters, [ i have this huge full name of his in my back... and with his recent visit, we had a twin tat in our arms with our names on it...... :)

[One of the replies from my previous post was, they had a child, if a tattoo could mean something, she'll have his name all over her body...] :p

I mean, come'on... if we are just playing, why waste all these years with these things...
What more proofs could we give?

But I'm ready... approved or not, Mi Amor and I will continue loving each other...
We'll just charge it to experience , maybe.... :D

So, right now...we haven't spoken about this whole process anymore...we were so used up of it..
And we lost hope already...

The first time that we hoped about this, he bought a bigger bed, new furnishings at our home in Canada, new cutleries, cookwares, cause I love to cook... [ OMG, why am I crying??!!! grrrr ]

but we were denied, so ...no more hoping... it's just too easy to get hurt...

But with those who are still waiting for their visas to come, never be discouraged...

Who knows, everything is just a test... and I hope you all could get a pretty good grade.... have a nice evening/morning everyone....