+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) for Inland Application

AlexMorris

Dec 7, 2018
Hi All,

Finally after almost 6 months I got an update regarding my Inland PR application. It says Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document issued and valid, what does this mean?

Again I'm already in Canada and I confused. What is the next step, any idea:rolleyes:

Reactions: assen89

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

Finally after almost 6 months I got an update regarding my Inland PR application. It says Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document issued and valid, what does this mean?

Again I'm already in Canada and I confused. What is the next step, any idea:rolleyes:
It means you are now a Permanent Resident.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html

You should have received (or be receiving) instructions on how to apply for your PR card.

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi All,

your aor?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Hi All,

Congratulations.. could you please share you AOR, and wether your profile was updated or you just received the email? when did you get your eligibility passed? Thank you for your help we are just trying to anticipate what will happen with us.. BEST LUCK

AlexMorris

Dec 7, 2018
Congratulations.. could you please share you AOR, and wether your profile was updated or you just received the email? when did you get your eligibility passed? Thank you for your help we are just trying to anticipate what will happen with us.. BEST LUCK
I got my AOR on February 2020 and asked for biometrics on March. After that I didn't have any update till yesterday. The estimated time for issuing PR was August, however due to the COVID the progress slowed down.

Thanks, Happy new year and best of luck to you.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020