+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga province attestation letter is expected,. please is anyone know about it.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
True, and from what I'm reading it looks like they're also not issuing PALs for all programs there likely because of this. So that'll be interesting to see which ones they will prioritize since they're also an outlier and under more scrutiny.
Contestoga cannot issue PALs to all international students. Their allotment has been cut drastically and at least 55% of first year students must be domestic.

Reactions: YVR123 and hbrsid86

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Contestoga cannot issue PALs to all international students. Their allotment has been cut drastically and at least 55% of first year students must be domestic.
The other challege, not sure to what extent Conestoga will be impacted by it, is the guaranteed housing condition they will need to meet to bring more international students. It will be messy because colleges won't want to lose all those deposits from withdraw and will be desperate to find alternative options.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Parv pear

Apr 16, 2024
Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I recently got admission to the Process Quality Engineering Course at Conestoga College for the May 2024 intake. I've paid my full tuition fees along with the GIC fees. However, my course is scheduled to commence on 5th May 2024, and I still haven't received my Province Attestation Letter (PAL). This situation has put me in quite a dilemma.
I'm seeking advice on what steps I should take next. Is there a chance I'll receive the PAL in time for the commencement of my course, or should I consider deferring to the next semester? I'm unsure whom I should contact to inquire about the status of my PAL. Could someone guide me on whom to email to get information about when I can expect to receive it?
Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,

Parv

Wallex

Apr 5, 2024
Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I recently got admission to the Process Quality Engineering Course at Conestoga College for the May 2024 intake. I've paid my full tuition fees along with the GIC fees. However, my course is scheduled to commence on 5th May 2024, and I still haven't received my Province Attestation Letter (PAL). This situation has put me in quite a dilemma.
I'm seeking advice on what steps I should take next. Is there a chance I'll receive the PAL in time for the commencement of my course, or should I consider deferring to the next semester? I'm unsure whom I should contact to inquire about the status of my PAL. Could someone guide me on whom to email to get information about when I can expect to receive it?
Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,

Parv

I got a reply for Conastogac they advised that may intake should differ their admission to sept

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Hello everyone,
Best regards,

Parv
I don't know about who to contact there, but there's no way even with a PAL in your hands today would you be able to start your study visa application and make in time to Canada in less than 3 weeks. So deferring is really your only options now.

Adwenbola

Apr 22, 2024
PLEASE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF CONESTOGA COLLEGE HAS STARTED ISSUING THE PAL. I PAID THE REQUESTED TUITION DEPOSIT IN FEBRUARY AND ACCEPTED TO READ INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYSIS. PLEASE ANY HOPE?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
PLEASE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF CONESTOGA COLLEGE HAS STARTED ISSUING THE PAL. I PAID THE REQUESTED TUITION DEPOSIT IN FEBRUARY AND ACCEPTED TO READ INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYSIS. PLEASE ANY HOPE?
1. Please don’t yell (CAPS).
2. Contact Contestoga and ask. It is the province that issues PALs not the college. They are the only college receiving less PALs then other schools so they will need to focus on what students apply for PALs.

https://www.therecord.com/news/waterloo-region/conestoga-college-to-see-largest-international-enrolment-drop-in-2024-province-says/article_b355c73b-a762-530d-ad16-6efa9873c9a8.html